style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I voted remain and i made the right choice. I am 100% convinced that Theresa May is determined to follow the Brexit process, until it becomes obvious that the government cannot proceed and that she has enough support for stopping the UK leaving the EU. Of course no democrat is going to say at this early stage that they are not going to implement the referendum result, without even trying to go forward with Brexit. Theresa May would not have become PM or lasted more than a few months had she stated that Brexit was not likely to happen.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Some good ideas raised...so I hope others will respond.. in terms of king12345 comments I found them rude, arrogant and unsubstantiated.many false allegations were made such as...somebody was supposed to call breathers stupid?....nobody did here on this forum, but who would say it is inaccurate????? I did not vote, but should I have second chance, it would be Brexit vote because I find some Britons arrogant and Europe should not be exploited by such group.

Once again, I'm not a "Briton", I am a EU citizen.

Many of people in my family emigrated to usa, Australia and Canada.

They followed the right procedure of applying for visas first and permanent residence after.

I don't see the problem with having to do the same here in UK, even though i don't think it will ever be necessary for EU citizens.

You had your chance to vote but you decided to abstain, too late now.

Your reasoning doesn't make sense though, if you're a brexitier, why are you moaning???

Why not? Democracy is about ability to express one's own view regardless exercising or not exercising right to vote. Many people didn't vote, but we all pay taxes and contribute into society. I'm actually not complaining about the results of referrendum because true colours of Britons are now more visibible in some of their attacts of Europeans. Your opinion that we should be just silent is totalitarian and bulyish.

I voted remain and i made the right choice. I am 100% convinced that Theresa May is determined to follow the Brexit process, until it becomes obvious that the government cannot proceed and that she has enough support for stopping the UK leaving the EU. Of course no democrat is going to say at this early stage that they are not going to implement the referendum result, without even trying to go forward with Brexit. Theresa May would not have become PM or lasted more than a few months had she stated that Brexit was not likely to happen.

It's utopia, both Europeans and Britons will push for Brexit now. You failed to notice that it's not just about the UK, but Europeans and frankly if you watch/read news, European politicians've got enough of the arrogance. Nobody begs Britain to remain, quite the opposite, Britain was repeatedly asked to leave ASAP. The fact the Article 50 wasn't triggered yet is yet another evidence of British hypocracy. Just trigger it and stop milking Europe!

I am proud I voted, and people who did not do so and were able to do so can not legitimately complain If the result Is not to there liking..

My single vote wouldn't change overall result and I'm proud I wasn't in your group. Now however, why don't you campain to execute your vote? Instead of this, you are on this forum justifying your vote. It's easier to remain in a comfort of your sofa than to do hard work in actually working on real leaving. Who needs to hear your justification?

It's utopia, both Europeans and Britons will push for Brexit now. You failed to notice that it's not just about the UK, but Europeans and frankly if you watch/read news, European politicians've got enough of the arrogance. Nobody begs Britain to remain, quite the opposite, Britain was repeatedly asked to leave ASAP. The fact the Article 50 wasn't triggered yet is yet another evidence of British hypocracy. Just trigger it and stop milking Europe!

Milking Europe???

What planet are you on???

During my lunch break I have just read the Daily Mail so I love on the planet called reality. Calais is moving to Kent and quite rightly. The French protect the British borders and the British expelled the French (would have to get visas).A very reasonable statements from Martin Shulz:'I refuse to imagine a Europe where lorries and hedge funds are free to cross borders but citizens are not.' So Brexiters will have to deal with thousands of illegal immigrants instead. AND all this for better future of your children.Bring it on then, I can't wait to see BRitain being taken from Europe and handed to whoever you welcome in Kent.

During my lunch break I have just read the Daily Mail so I love on the planet called reality. Calais is moving to Kent and quite rightly. The French protect the British borders and the British expelled the French (would have to get visas).A very reasonable statements from Martin Shulz:'I refuse to imagine a Europe where lorries and hedge funds are free to cross borders but citizens are not.' So Brexiters will have to deal with thousands of illegal immigrants instead. AND all this for better future of your children.Bring it on then, I can't wait to see BRitain being taken from Europe and handed to whoever you welcome in Kent.

You're still not making sense.

Why do you talk negatively about brexitiers when you claim of being one???

Is it two of you using the same account???

My goal is not to please anybody. I am realistic, not negative. There will be negative consequences after BRexit vote. It is reality, my planet. I think BRitain should leave asap and we will have peace. If somebody does not understand this then BRitain should leave even quicker because Europe is developed continent which does not welcome arrogant Britons.

My goal is not to please anybody. I am realistic, not negative. There will be negative consequences after BRexit vote. It is reality, my planet. I think BRitain should leave asap and we will have peace. If somebody does not understand this then BRitain should leave even quicker because Europe is developed continent which does not welcome arrogant Britons.

Do you know that you can always leave if you don't like the arrogant Britons?

Nobody is holding you in this country against your will I hope.

I will live where I want and somebody who can not even discern simple terms such as illegal immigrants from legal, indicates. When incompetents run out of arguments, they seem to move towards personal attacks. Simply leave EU asap and you should applaud my support.

Lets keep this on topic Gents.....

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I will live where I want and somebody who can not even discern simple terms such as illegal immigrants from legal, indicates. When incompetents run out of arguments, they seem to move towards personal attacks. Simply leave EU asap and you should applaud my support.

Noah, you have contradicted yourself on every level and insulted HB, which is a big no!,no! as she is our Queen Bee.

I have not insulted anybody so stop personal attack. You should be able to back your allegations by date and post. Surely if anybody would insulted moderator they would ban them. It is not my style to insult people. One more time you will make false aĺlegations you give me no choice but to contact them.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks