style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Maybe not you but the few people I know who own up are certainly more concerned now and would be seriously reconsidering if there was a new vote.

Do you really not see the damage that is being done and the hurdles that are there before we are dumped out let alone negotiate an exit?

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Can you support what your saying ?.

Probably but do we want to re-run the referendum campaign ?

Both the remain and leave campaigns made false claims for which they could not evidence as facts.

The referendum campaign was poorly run by David Cameron who has left the scene of the mess he caused.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I would say most politicians may mislead and we should all know that and as such we all start on an equal footing. No one can complain about the result but people do and people will because human beings are often like that.

Edited by Andyorch
removed

Northern Ireland court ruling on Brexit process due today

http://news.sky.com/story/northern-ireland-to-deliver-ruling-over-brexit-challenge-10634792

I can see there being many court cases related to Brexit over the coming years, which is why the government would be foolish not to go through a full Parliamentary process. If government follows a fully democratic process through an elected Parliament, then the courts are less likely to want to get involved.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

bet it does, typical. but, what did 'you' actually 'win' for the better? tell me cf to the obvious facts (the main of which your main advocates have since conceded)

They don't need to be noisy like remainers. They won

as a remainer (like yourself?), am not being 'noisy' nor 'moaning'. the result is what it is. am just correcting the raib exit etc posts that have been posted.

its a shame to know that perhaps some of the reasons for voting exit are akin to what is going on around the world.

Wait until you realise that May does have a plan ... it never changed

and it is still

'Protect the 'Cities' International Investment bankers at all costs - whatever the cost to the fools who pay British taxes'

This is not a sick joke - you will see it is the plan and always has been.

Just like Camerons 'renegotiation's' only really delivered protections for the 'City' Bankers.

Oh - and its the main reason for the new runway ..

If the Bankers and businesses do all leave because the citizens actually do go up in arms about their rights and futures being thrown away to benefit Internation 'City' bankers, it wont be needed long before its really started, else it is really needed for the International bankers etc jollies abroad - so will go ahead even if nothing else does.

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

Seems a interesting thought provoking article.

The week Brexit Britain showed it means business

When Chairman Mao was asked in the 1950s what lessons could be drawn from the French Revolution, he is famously said to have replied that it was still too soon to tell.

Barely four months after the referendum vote to leave the EU, the seismic waves have still barely begun to be felt.

Politically, the government has been turned upside down with who knows what further changes to come.

Economically, no one knows for sure where we will be in a year, let alone the day after we actually leave.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/29/the-week-brexit-britain-showed-it-means-business/

I do know we lead in many industries, UK quality control being very stringent and it's appreciated world over. Our new start ups are booming in all areas, tech, media, art, fashion, food, engineering the list goes on. We are creative. Hooray UK!

I do know we lead in many industries, UK quality control being very stringent and it's appreciated world over. Our new start ups are booming in all areas, tech, media, art, fashion, food, engineering the list goes on. We are creative. Hooray UK!

According to whom,? .....the Breakit-tears? ;)

Others call it overconfident.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks