• Tweets

• I have looked at the car park and it is quite clearly marked that it is  pay to park  and advising that there are cameras installed so kind of difficult to dispute that. On the other hand it doesn't appear to state at the entrance what the charge is for breaching their rules. However they do have a load of writing in the two notices under the entrance sign which it would help if you could photograph legible copies of them. Also legible photos of the signs inside the car park as well as legible photos of the payment signs. I say legible because the wording of their signs is very important as to whether they have formed a contract with motorists. For example the entrance sign itself doe not offer a contract because it states the T&Cs are inside the car park. But the the two signs below may change that situation which is why we would like to see them. I have looked at their Notice to Keeper which is pretty close to what it should say apart from one item. Under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 Schedule 4 Section 9 [2]a] the PCN should specify the period of parking. It doesn't. It does show the ANPR times but that includes driving from the entrance to the parking spot and then from the parking place to the exit. I know that this is a small car park but the Act is quite clear that the parking period must be specified. That failure means that the keeper is no longer responsible for the charge, only the driver is now liable to pay. Should this ever go to Court , Judges do not accept that the driver and the keeper are the same person so ECP will have their work cut out deciding who was driving. As long as they do not know, it will be difficult for them to win in Court which is one reason why we advise not to appeal since the appeal can lead to them finding out at times that the driver  and the keeper were the same person. You will get loads of threats from ECP and their sixth rate debt collectors and solicitors. They will also keep quoting ever higher amounts owed. Do not worry, the maximum. they can charge is the amount on the sign. Anything over that is unlawful. You can safely ignore the drivel from the Drips but come back to us should you receive a Letter of Claim. That will be the Snotty letter time.
    • please stop using @username - sends unnecessary alerts to people. everyone that's posted on your thread inc you gets an automatic email alert when someone else posts.  
    • he Fraser group own Robin park in Wigan. The CEO's email  is  [email protected]
    • Yes, it was, but in practice we've found time after time that judges will not rule against PPCs solely on the lack of PP.  They should - but they don't.  We include illegal signage in WSs, but more as a tactic to show the PPC up as spvis rather than in the hope that the judge will act on that one point alone. But sue them for what?  They haven't really done much apart from sending you stupid letters. Breach of GDPR?  It could be argued they knew you had Supremacy of Contact but it's a a long shot. Trespass to your vehicle?  I know someone on the Parking Prankster blog did that but it's one case out of thousands. Surely best to defy them and put the onus on them to sue you.  Make them carry the risk.  And if they finally do - smash them. If you want, I suppose you could have a laugh at the MA's expense.  Tell them about the criminality they have endorsed and give them 24 hours to have your tickets cancelled and have the signs removed - otherwise you will contact the council to start enforcement for breach of planning permission.
    • Developing computer games can be wildly expensive so some hope that AI can cut the cost.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Fracking gets go-ahead in UK for first time since 2011 as North Yorkshire council approves plans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ah, I see I spelt Billingshurst wrong,:embarassed:kept ending up in Argentina where there is a town without the S.

Apologies Billingshurst.

Following what is happening closely now.Where Drilling seems to have started.

More news soon.From Billingshurst and PNR and other news as I see it.

Sure I saw a chap about 60 there the other day in trouble for trying to slow walk, could be wrong will check.

Finish off with a video now showing a lorry entering.I will return, for sure.

Oil drilling underway at UKOG’s Broadford Bridge site in West Sussex

UK Oil and Gas Investments announced today that drilling had begun at its well site at Broadford Bridge in West Sussex.

In a statement to investors, the company said operations started at 5pm on Monday 29 May 2017.

The well, to be called Broadford Bridge-1 or BB-1, is near the village of Billingshurst in Petroleum Exploration and Development Licence 234.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/05/30/oil-drilling-underway-at-ukogs-broadford-bridge-site-in-west-sussex/

Just putting this on again.New page.

Tight Oil Threat in the Weald Basin

A brief history of what has happened in the Weald Basin in the past 2 years with Oil exploration, and why it is concerning so many people. BP explored this area in the 80's and did not bother because the technology was not advanced enough, and it costs a lot to extract such "sour" oil.

What’s happening this week? 29 May-4 June 2017

Daily Frack Free Fun Club in Lancashire

Deadline for comments on Scottish Government consultation on unconventional oil and gas

Direct action training workshops

More screenings off The Bentley Effect

https://drillordrop.com/2017/05/28/whats-happening-this-week-29-may-4-june-2017/

My goodness, these companies seem desperate to crack on.

As you look around the world they know the writing is on the wall.

They will soon be finished. They are going to go the way of the Dinosaurs.

Extinction

Cuadrilla Fracking Site

Not sure what has happened this morning trying to find the latest news.

But it appears that a convoy of trucks from PR Marriott which is rig company has managed to enter the Cuadrilla Fracking Site.

And someone a lady perhaps has been arrested.A touch misty to what has exactly happened.

Fear of the Drill and what that means is building this morning.

For now a Live Stream.Will update soon.

I am popping down to the Fracking Site.Find out the latest news.

See what is happening.Updates later.Probably video and photos too.

Latest Live Stream.Tina Rothery.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.

Back from another day on The Road To Hell

Well it was one of those days yesterday.

Deciding to go the the Cuadrilla Fracking site after hearing that PR Marriotts waggons the Drilling supply company had slipped into the Fracking Site early in the morning.

The Protectors as there were only a few had no chance to do anything, slow walk anything.

The police saw to that with their usual control.Facilitating the Frackers as usual.In the middle, ordered to.Many probably hate Fracking as much as we do.

But suppose job gone if they refuse.What a dilemma if what i am saying is correct.

In January i walked from the World of Water a shop half a mile away or so from the Fracking Site along the busy A583 so decided to do the same again.Gives you chance to prepare yourself for the site of the Fracking Site and enjoy the fields, the birds singing, the countryside.

The 10 Foot Gorilla was still there grinning will put a link on soon.Getting quite fond of him.

You know shortly you will be amongst it staring at the Horrendous Cuadrilla Fracking site, the dust, the waggons the police and of course the Protectors.The only thing that prevents me calling this place Hell.

Arriving near the Site i stopped for a while to take things in, watch.

The usual scenes that we know so well now.The Police vans,the police vehicles cruising around.

Moving in i was soon amongst the Protectors, chatting and listening observing as we all were.

But other thoughts we all had and at times a strange atmosphere developed you could feel it, we all did.

Knowing that possibly parts to do with the Drilling had arrived in the morning there were strong rumours that other vehicles were inbound.

We talked among ourselves, what would we do.

Well the old owl had decided that if this Rig came while i was there there was no other choice but to stand in front of it.Give it at least a beating with a branch.

Others were talking but worried, smiling laughing but deep down we knew what might happen if we did.

Trying to describe how you feel when you feel threatened, feel that strongly about something you are quite willing to be given a beating for a cause you believe in.Hard to do so will leave that for now.

Standing there all of a sudden about 80 people started walking down the Road.

They had come from many places across Europe.

From so many European Countries to support the Protectors.Flags flying.

They had travelled up from a meeting they were having, Derbyshire i think and had been on the Road for many hours.They made speeches, held flags put notices in many languages on the Gates it was very uplifting.

I spotted their bus going past a few hours later, waved them off.Another strange feeling knowing you will not see them again.

But grateful for their support.

This Protector movement until you go and meet them not believe what you may read in the papers

you will not believe what they are like.

Peaceful,knowledgeable,caring,passionate.Worried about what will happen if we allow the Frackers their Backers and this Crackers Tory government to push things through.

Worried about what will happen for future generations, pollution, radioactive materials travelling through the countryside, the mess, the dust the pollution to streams, rivers, the ocean, ponds, wildlife.

Because make no mistake they will Frack the Hell out of Great Britain if YOU allow them to.

Coming to a place near you, through the country lanes, trucks by the hundred, your fields destroyed.

Until you see it, feel it you will not believe it.It is not too late is what i am saying.The rest is up to you read into that what you may.

Of course, they are loud i would like to be but just film, write,take things in but deep down i am raging.

Everyone is different.Personally i would like to let my feelings out this way but find it difficult i do not know why.Move close to film,

I observe not scared when things erupt in the slightest.Move close to any situation.

I am going on a bit now some may be thinking so i stayed about 7 hours until my condition, forced me to go and rest in John Tootils rickshaw, the guy who owns the farm who is very passionate and lets his thoughts out to the police without fear.

But not till i had filmed all hell erupting as the Waggons left the site.Then someone collected me from there took me home and i got up just a short time ago 3 30am roughly.Another day will shortly begin on The Road To Hell.

Will put links to footage i got during the day, too much to sort out.Have not enen checked it yet.

Last thing, i believe Ireland yesterday banned Fracking but have not checked this.

The word went out at the Fracking Site yesterday.Do not let them start here.Look at their track record.

Earthquakes, Pollution from this company.They should be locked up and the key thrown away.

Back Soon.

Tawnyowl.

Earthquakes, Pollution from this company.They should be locked up and the key thrown away.

I realise you cannot just throw a statement like that out so look for yourselves.

CUADRILLA RESOURCES PLANNING BREACHES & TECHNICAL FAILURES

http://frack-off.org.uk/cuadrilla-resources-planning-breaches-technical-failures/

Video and Pictures soon from yesterday.:-(

Then You Tube-This Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYK6W0zAUjmFPfY7vvH9b0A

Fracking-Lancashire-Yorkshire And The UK-The People Will Be Heard.

Last thing, i believe Ireland yesterday banned Fracking but have not checked this.

Not quite yet Tawntowl, but very close now

An outright ban on fracking in Ireland has moved a step closer.

https://www.energyvoice.com/oilandgas/europe/140847/ireland-moves-closer-fracking-ban/

"New laws to outlaw onshore drilling for shale gas from rocks, sands and coal seams passed the latest stage in the Dail parliament in Dublin. The ban is expected to come into effect in the middle of the summer."

It would appear that these anti-fracking initiatives in Ireland are DESPITE the minority government with cross party support against fracking.

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

Not quite yet Tawntowl, but very close now

An outright ban on fracking in Ireland has moved a step closer.

https://www.energyvoice.com/oilandgas/europe/140847/ireland-moves-closer-fracking-ban/

"New laws to outlaw onshore drilling for shale gas from rocks, sands and coal seams passed the latest stage in the Dail parliament in Dublin. The ban is expected to come into effect in the middle of the summer."

It would appear that these anti-fracking initiatives in Ireland are DESPITE the minority government with cross party support against fracking.

additional info

http://www.ernstversusencana.ca/republic-of-ireland-ban-on-fracking-imminent-probably/

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Thanks for the info tobyjugg2

Well it is not just the weather that is heating up this morning.

A lock on is taking place at Cuadrillas Fracking Site.More links and updates as i get them.I met many of those Protectors yesterday.As others should perhaps.

Link. 1

https://www.facebook.com/jackie.mayers.12?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Also a Mobile Lock on taking place at PR Marriotts Chesterfield.Drilling suppliers to the Frackers.

http://www.marriottdrilling.com/

Link 2

https://www.facebook.com/craigwilson.wilson.7

What do i mean by mobile Lock On.Managing to move out of the way to let other businesses work in the area.

More links and updates as i get them

Link 3

https://www.facebook.com/craigwilson.wilson.7/videos/432571950451186/?notif_t=live_video&notif_id=1496309854287685

Also hearing that someone is on top of a truck at Cuadrilla Site or somewhere nearby.Updates soon.

This is turning into one hell of a day.Just heard that John Tootill has been arrested.

Getting ridiculous now, for obstruction as far as i know.John is the owner of Maple Farm, a nursery owner who turned down Cuadrilla Money.

I have written about him before, last time one page back.

There is so much going on today it is hard to keep up with developments.

And unfortunately, work to do.But i will update later.

Not even seen my recordings or photos of Yesterday at the Fracking Site.

Now back in the year, something happened at the Fracking Site that inspired a chap called Andy Severyn to write this song.

I have seen him sing it live but this time children are singing it.

Going to calm things down for a short time then fire things up again.

Children and young people of the Fylde Coast in Lancashire express the determination and sense of hope felt by their community to continue to say 'no' to an unconventional gas field destroying their landscape and polluting their air and water.

Explains what happened on the Video.

Before You Came (You Will Not Take Our Flowers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cflr2LkHCvE&feature=share

First rig in place at Cuadrilla’s Lancs shale gas site:-(

The spokesperson said the conductor rig did not represent the start of drilling. Spudding the well required the full-size drill rig, expected to be 53m.

DrillOrDrop asked Cuadrilla how long the conductor rig was likely to be on site and when the drilling rig would be installed. We’ll update this post with the company’s response.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/01/first-rig-in-place-at-cuadrillas-lancs-shale-gas-site/#more-45124

Pictures and Videos to go with post 406-Experience of the day at the Cuadrilla Fracking Site.

From when the day started as I met Gavin the Guerilla once again to the walk along the A583 to the gates to the well.

Now you will see a lady called Anne Power in a few videos and pictures.She is around 85 years old but has turned up in many places and this short video explains how Anne Feels about things.

As the day came near to a close had a few quick chats with Anne but times were hectic as the Police closed in.Every now and again i checked back to see Anne waving her walking stick around in the air supporting the protectors.Amazing woman.

First the BBC video showing Anne then my pictures and video of another day on the Road to Hell at the Cuadrilla Fracking Site.

Anne Power Holding back the Years BBC 30th March 2017

Pictures and Videos of my day on the Road To Hell that leads to the Well to Hell.All kinds of things happened.

Lock On This Morning - Billingshurst. Sussex.

As the Wren sings in the background pleased at this news Lion a Protector Live Streams.

And today is World Environment Day.

http://worldenvironmentday.global/

Billingshurst is a village and civil parish in the Horsham District of West Sussex, England. The village lies 8 miles south-west of Horsham, and 5.6 miles north-east of Pulborough.

Link to Sussex-Lion explains everything.

'It's putting the whole nation at risk...we're within weeks of the first drill going in.

The Mackay-Stone review, which government has relied on to push through fracking, has been misleading parliament and the public, says a new report.

All major parties support a moratorium on fracking

except the Conservatives.

https://www.facebook.com/realmediaUK/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Report outlines economic pain that would occur if fracking went ahead in Scotland

FRACKING could cause long term damage to Scotland’s local economies according to the leftwing thinktank Common Weal which has recently released

a report detailing the negative economic effect of fracking.

https://www.commonspace.scot/articles/11075/thinktank-smashes-economic-case-fracking-new-report

Ireland is the latest European country to ban fracking – the Tories need to follow suit

More and more world leaders are accepting the gravity of the risks associated with fracking. Theresa May is becoming increasingly

isolated in her support for this environmental travesty

France, the Netherlands and Germany have all put a stop to this risky method of trying to get gas out of the ground by breaking up rocks at high pressure.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/fracking-environment-ireland-theresa-may-a7771956.html

Three arrested after lock-on protest at UKOG’s Broadford Bridge site

Two men and a woman were arrested after chaining themselves together outside the gates to an oil exploration site near Billingshurst in West Sussex.

The group was calling on the site operator, UK Oil & Gas Investments plc (UKOG),

to stop work at the site to mark World Environment Day.

UKOG began drilling at Broadford Bridge on 29 May, despite the opposition of some local residents and campaign groups.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/05/three-arrested-after-lock-on-protest-at-ukogs-broadford-bridge-site/

Wood Barn Farm, Broadford Bridge, West Sussex

https://drillordrop.com/wood-barn-farmbroadford-bridge-west-sussex/

Conservatives Planning 'Frackageddon' After Election

How 'permitted development' will not only allow at least half of on-shore oil and gas operations to go ahead without local consent, but also with little regulation.

Very few electors read manifestos, let alone debate the detail of them. That's a pity, as it might change the nature of the tired debates we see at every election.

For this week's general election, the Conservative Party's manifesto[1] outlines a sharp break in British planning and environmental policy of a scale not seen since the 1980s.

http://paper.li/Fracking2013/1358305559?read=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fraw.org.uk%2Fmei%2Fmusings%2F2017%2F20170605-conservatives_planning_frackageddon.html

A little off topic but just demonstrates that DESPITE governments worst efforts, the people of the world believe these efforts are worthwhile

Bucking Trump, These Cities, States and Companies Commit to Paris Accord

Representatives of American cities, states and companies are preparing to submit a plan to the United Nations pledging to meet the United States’ greenhouse gas emissions targets under the Paris climate accord, despite President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the agreement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/01/climate/american-cities-climate-standards.html?te=1&nl=&emc=edit_clim_20170606

The Tory Legacy

Hi tobyjugg2.

Interesting post.I often when looking around for the latest info on Fracking come across links, videos to other things.

Such as climate change.Remembering a few days ago on a video not on you tube elsewhere having

millions of views after only a few hours

It was Arnie with a message to Donald Trump after he withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord, take a peek.

Many are getting sick and tired of the way the powerful ones and their links to their greedy polluting chums are treating the Earth.

The People Will Rise Up

Arnold Schwarzenegger very serious message to President Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1OHpNLyCvU

Back to Fracking news.

Community group wins right to continue legal fight against fracking in Lancashire

A Lancashire residents’ group is to fight on in with its legal challenge to permission for fracking at Cuadrilla’s shale gas site near Blackpool.

Preston New Road Action Group (PNRAG) announced this afternoon it had won the right to puts its arguments before a judge at the court of appeal.

Just before Easter, a High Court judge dismissed the group’s statutory challenge to the decision by the Secretary of State to approve Cuadrilla’s plans.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/06/community-group-wins-right-to-continue-legal-fight-against-fracking-in-lancashire/

Vandals attack fracking firm's head quarters:sad:

Police are investigating after vandals attacked the headquarters of shale gas drilling firm Cuadrilla.

The words “CuadKilla” and “****” were sprayed on windows at the Bamber Bridge offices of the firm which is set to drill and frack for gas at Preston New Road, Little Plumpton near Blackpool.

Francis Egan, chief executive of Cuadrilla, said:

Sorry just putting this photo down before i lose it,writing elsewhere.2qlhi04.jpg

Back to the statement.

“This pathetic, mindless stunt in vandalising our head office highlights the intimidation and criminal tactics frequently resorted to by anti-fracking activists.

Read more at: http://www.lep.co.uk/news/business/vandals-attack-fracking-firm-s-head-quarters-1-8580608

More news soon.

Tawnyowl.

Campaigners turned out in the pouring rain to support an activist who was facing criminal charges at a Bristol court after scaling a building in an anti-fracking protest.

Citizens concerned with the toxic effects of fracking and the lack of democracy involved in planning decisions have appeared in court over a direct action designed to

highlight our toxic banking systems relationship with fracking.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/campaigners-turn-out-support-barclays-92946#ICID=sharebar_facebook

Protest.London today.

Sun Headquarters this morning.London.Murdoch and his connections to chums in the Fracking industry

and biassed newspaper articles.Cities will end up banning this paper.

https://www.facebook.com/RisingUpUK/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Supplier to Lancs shale gas site pulls out of contract after single delivery

“We care about people and have made the only decision we consider is appropriate”.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/06/06/supplier-to-lancs-shale-gas-site-pulls-out-of-contract-after-single-delivery/

People are twitchy this morning at the Cuadrilla site it is said.As a couple of bosses are about.

The Drill will be arriving soon.Just what day no one is sure, but will be spotted quickly i should imagine.

Unless they are planning for withdrawal, may as well because sooner or later they will be packing their drills and trotting off.

AJ Lucas Group Ltd shares up and down like a yoyo.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/chart/AJL.AX?p=AJL.AX#eyJtdWx0aUNvbG9yTGluZSI6ZmFsc2UsImJvbGxpbmdlclVwcGVyQ29sb3IiOiIjZTIwMDgxIiwiYm9sbGluZ2VyTG93ZXJDb2xvciI6IiM5NTUyZmYiLCJtZmlMaW5lQ29sb3IiOiIjNDVlM2ZmIiwibWFjZERpdmVyZ2VuY2VDb2xvciI6IiNmZjdiMTIiLCJtYWNkTWFjZENvbG9yIjoiIzc4N2Q4MiIsIm1hY2RTaWduYWxDb2xvciI6IiMwMDAwMDAiLCJyc2lMaW5lQ29sb3IiOiIjZmZiNzAwIiwic3RvY2hLTGluZUNvbG9yIjoiI2ZmYjcwMCIsInN0b2NoRExpbmVDb2xvciI6IiM0NWUzZmYiLCJyYW5nZSI6IjFkIn0%3D

More news soon as it arrives.

Worth a watch - the Tories want fracking. Don't vote Tory if you don't want fracking.

Renewables not fracking.

Jed Sullivan, Labour Candidate in Fylde, is seeking to protect his environment from the threat of fracking.

Nightshift at Cuadrilla Fracking site. Tina Rothery Livestream,watching out for the drill casing. Dedication.

The Tories will Frack the hell out of Great Britain.

The dust,the mess,the hundreds of truck movements, pollution through the countryside through your Towns, Villages,Cities.

The Labour Party will ban it.Simple as that

Lancashire.

Normal Fracking Service Resumes at Cuadrilla Fracking Site Lancashire

as a Lock On takes place.

Sussex.

Lion a Live Streamer talking to a Bronze Commander about slow walking vehicles Billingshurst Sussex