raspberry ketones

rachelg23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3568 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with the Company who sell Raspberry Ketones ( diet pills )

I signed up for the FREE trial offer of these pills paying the £3.95 postage.

I received the order a few days later but unfortunately I could not tolerate them they made me ill.

I threw them in the bin end of story

however this morning another lot turned up at my home included was an invoice

saying they had taken £69 from my Bank account

needless to say I was furious,

after numerous telephone calls they decided that I could have a refund of £34.98 pence as a goodwill gesture.

I told them I want a full refund or I will take it to the County Court.

I will not let them away with this as I have rights under the Consumer Act.

I have also reported the matter to the Trading Standards

who advised me to write to them which I have done so be careful avoid this Company like the plague

I suggest you goto iplayer and watch the last watchdog program.

go get your money back via your bank under the CPA rules......

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I got caught out myself with the "free trial" a few years back, cost me £79.00 & the cheeky blighters sent me the Ketones "outside" the 10 day trial/cancellation period!!

Never got my money back despite trying every avenue!!

If you do a search on here for "ketones" & on google, you will find there's loads of us got caught out! There's also advice given with most of them.

Good luck & hope you succeed!!

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!

• 3 weeks later...

Go to your bank and request a chargeback, I fell for the same 'free trial' I got them not for dieting but for digestive issues as was told that they would help with detoxing, never received the pills but were charged over £180 for the pleasure of just signing up for this 'free trial'.

12 days later money went out of my bank even though I had cancelled the subs.

So i did a bit of research on them and took all the info to my bank and refused to leave until they got my money back. My bank was pretty good and got the money refunded plus they stopped any more money going out which this company tried to take the following month.

They are an American company but have a distributor in Scotland, their call center is in Pakistan and they will tell you that they are in the UK. You can buy the exact same pills cheaper at any health food shop, but they do not have any miracle properties that will help you lose weight and after doing some other research I have found they do nothing for detoxing either.

When you go to your bank let them know that they were featured on watch dog and they are a company that are well known for their bad reputation for taking money fraudulently. Also state that they need to block any more money coming out of your bank.

This thread may help

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?403241-raspberry-ketoneblast.com-free-trial-suspect

Please do let us know how you get on :)