from ib to esa with out medical

actonjon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

what will they write to me

If its your transition from IB to ESA then the phone call is a follow up after the first 'brown envelope' The call is just to advise you that youll be getting the ESA50 form and that it should be completed etc etc .

Dont worry about not answering, you'll get the ESA 50 generally within 2 weeks, and then have around 4 weeks to get it filled in and sent back.

I would suggest you download the ESA Online version and start filling it in to get a feel for it as well as looking at the many posts about completing it

Taking a poke at the world

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

• 4 weeks later...

yes on the rm site just says picked up at po anyway phoned rm 3 times because its a p o box when some one picks up then it goes on their system but to day got email from p o to say that someone signed on the 18th for it emailed their sigiture to me so hopefully the got it will i phone atos if they have recieved it

• 2 weeks later...

if i have to go to appeal and then triburnial will all the old notes be posted ie lost dla etc i was accrused of benifet fraud dwp lost the case but had to pay overpayment do all the notes new and old go to the triburnal, and will the old dla and what happen at the triburnal show up when they got esa50 form lase week dont want to through all that again

• 1 month later...

Just puzzling why they would give a date like that if they can/could/would then change it at anytime, they may as well just say that you are in support group and will be advised if/when a future assessment is required. When its as a result of a tribunal hearing where the tribunal have "suggested" an amount of time, in my case it was 3yrs, as we know the DWP don't have to adhere to that time as its only suggestion/advice, then that's different. If they themselves, without any medical/assessment put you in support group and give a time like that which may or may not actually apply...? me wonders who sends these things and the mentality if its not set in stone. I wish I could get their salary for sending out a load of ******** out in the post.

my sister got her for 3 years she got called in after 6 months her second time she got 3 years again they called her back in for a year and the third time she got called back in again after 6 months

it silly i agree with the dates they put on the award papers as they dont stick by them at all i know the maximum they award usually is 3 year so i was surprised when it was for 9 years but that's the DWP for you i guess

I wouldn't phone them, personally I always prefer to write and send recorded and get a written reply. All is needed is confirmation that the dates are correct? and are they subject to change? and if so why is the second date given?. Seems as they can change it anyway that you have nothing to lose? but that's just my opinion. You must do as you feel, if you prefer to just leave it and half expect an assessment letter as and when then just leave it.

I think I would be happy to be in the support group and breath easy for that, it seems like a lottery depending on decision maker who gets your case in front of them?.

I would leave it personally. Bit surprised that you got into the support group for that long. I was under the impression that the maximum was 3 years and I thought they didn't tell you (unless you ask) how long you're in there for. My letter (I didn't claim IB) just says I'm in the support group and has date for when I'll be reviewed.

some of us dont even get letters.

Since my ESA migration process started I had issues with letters not arriving and such, but I have never ever recieved reward letters for ESA.

As far as I know I am in the SG for a year so will probably get a ESA50 late summer.

This is an issue because I am supposed to tell my council I am now in SG not WRAG as it affects my applicable amount, but I know I dont have the evidence they will ask for and will then be suspended.

My first thought was that, since you said this date was given on the 5th page that tells you the amounts you will be due, the date in 2021 might well be the date your transitional protection from IB would expire. It doesn't necessarily mean that you've been awarded ESA until that date.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

My first thought was that, since you said this date was given on the 5th page that tells you the amounts you will be due, the date in 2021 might well be the date your transitional protection from IB would expire. It doesn't necessarily mean that you've been awarded ESA until that date.

so i will i find out dont want to call them its doing my head in again

Well, first off remember that this is about as good an outcome as you could have hoped for, so don't panic.

If MIND can help you, that would be excellent and could save you a lot of stress. You could also, as others have suggested, write to (rather than call) the office that sent the letter and ask them to explain it to you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

mmmm will settle for now mind said dont worry enjoy the news and MUST claim dla as i have not did once in 2009 i was reported had a overpaayment dwp was a nightmare let the dust settle thank u one and all will keep u posted THANKS again ye all was A BIG HELP TO ME :love: