I've received a pcn from ANPR Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3790 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there, I've now received the 2nd letter demanding £140 now, I've noticed that there is a spelling mistake on both letters, they've spelt recovery costs as cecovery costs! I guess this can be used againt them too?

I'm still ignoring them.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There, take a look at my thread on here titled PPC-Ticket-Cherry-Tree-Shoping-Centre-Wirral, it`s the same company as you ANPR-Ltd, got my fourth letter this morning of a debt recovery company, as usual I have filed the letter in the recycling bin, I have scanned it and put it on here for people to look at, just so you know what's coming your way.

Hello, I received the letter of intent from ANPR this morning, it says this debt is now being sold, £140

There is no debt so cannot be sold! If a DCA tries it on, tell them it is in dispute and that they need to pass it back under OFT guidelines. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pazzar77,

I'm so excited to find out what happens next! Our office complex has very recently had ANPR plotting tickets on our cars/clients cars. We're in discussions with the management company to sort out what is happening with parking on the complex.

I like the previous comments about proving loss of earnings - I'd like to see how they show this.

It all looks very official but we loved the fact that they put the penalty notice in a SANDWICH BAG and placed it under the wiper blade!

Please keep us posted and good luck!

Jem

Hi Pazzar77,

I'm so excited to find out what happens next! Our office complex has very recently had ANPR plotting tickets on our cars/clients cars. We're in discussions with the management company to sort out what is happening with parking on the complex.

I like the previous comments about proving loss of earnings - I'd like to see how they show this.

It all looks very official but we loved the fact that they put the penalty notice in a SANDWICH BAG and placed it under the wiper blade!

Please keep us posted and good luck!

Jem

It is not a penalty notice. It is merely a begging invoice asking for some money.

• 3 months later...

Hi there, well the latest is ANPR Ltd have been sending me begging letters, and I've been retrurning them unopened with the words NO CONTRACT RETURN TO SENDER. I did this twice, now the sly buggers have sent me another letter in a plain envolope hand written address. Iside was an invoice and an invitation wit a big yellow smiley face on it, also they have done a Dun & Bradstreet search on my address eclosing the copy of it too.

Also they have stated that I returned the letters with "NOT KNOWN AT THIS ADDRESS" which is a lie! THey are also threatening to inform the DVLA that the vehicle has no registered address! if i don't pay within 7 days! So it looks like ANPR Ltd revert to cheap un professional methods by sending out a comedy invitation and use yet more scare/threatening tactics! I wonder if this comedy invitation comes under the BPA rules?

If I can scan them I'll try to post them.

Cheers

Hi again,

I'm going to post what they have said in my invitation. Its a piece of A4 card folded in half, on the front is a big smiley face with the word invitation below it. inside reads -

To pay....

The last invoice that ANPR Ltd sent you was returned marked: 'Not known at this address' Even though the DVLA records state that a vehicle is registered in your name at this address and we now have a Dun & bradstreet, proof of residence.

I'm sorry for the 'look alike' invitation card! I bet you are well disappointed, but if you pay the outstanding balance immediately, we'll forget this matter!

Automatic Number Plate Recognition is much more common than you may be aware and if we don't receive payment immediately, we shall revert back to the DVLA in 7 days informing them that this vehicle has no registered address and the ramifications as you can imagine are huge.

'A county court judgement can affect the credit availability of all who live there'

Mr. P. Hargreaves, Compliance Officer

NB: Sending this letter back opened may constitute a criminal offence if you are not the addressee. Section 84 of the Postal Services Act 2000

I also noticed on the back of my invitation was this, HS Litigation Services, Kemp House 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX 0845 8622960

Any ideas who they are?

Them reporting the car as having no registered address is utter twaddle. Anyone can do this about any vehicle and it will have the same weight in law, ie none. Please note that the threat of a CCJ affecting everyone at an adderss is totally false and if they have a credit licence they deserve to lose it for making such claims.

Tell Mr Hargreaves that returning a letter opened to find a return address is something that RM do every day.

Or you could just ignore them altogether.

I'm going to post what they have said in my invitation. Its a piece of A4 card folded in half, on the front is a big smiley face with the word invitation below it. inside reads -

If that is true, then that is DEFINITELY not allowed. Get the complaints going to the regulators.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

"compliance officer" Who are they trying to fool?

This is them :- http://www.hslitigationservices.com/. Just a fancy name for a debt recovery company.

From their website:- If necessary we will apply to the court for a county court judgement (CCJ).

Complete rubbish. Nobody "applies" for a CCJ. What you do is sue somebody in the county court and if you win then the CCJ is granted by the court.

Edited by DBC

I just read that post in full. They know 100000% that they are breaking every rule in the book, but they STILL try to push the blame on you by saying you may have constituted a criminal offence.

Get those formal complaints going first thing tomorrow morning and dont send ANYTHING to this con of a company.

I've flagged that post for an admin to see, so they can specifically advise what to do next.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Ok cheers guys, this has been going on since Dec 12, you can prob see from my prev threads on here, I really want to post the invitation on here but not sure how too, then you can really see how comical this is

Hi again,

How do I send a scanned image to the posts?

Follow instructions below - it would be best if you convert to pdf

Dx100 – Instructions on uploading pdfs

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or ir you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

the hit reply button

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D