Off Topic - Display

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What the heck has happened to the CAG layout when using Firefox? All the text is collapsing to the left of my screen so I can't make head nor tail of where to click threads etc.

It seems to display OK in IE6, but I don't use that as a rule. Please can I have my nice Firefox screen back. :Cry:

I'm running Firefox and seems ok, only prob is when replying to thread, I don't get a new box to type into just the wee swirley thing in the Quick Reply box ?

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

When I view a topic, I get a column of boxes, each containing a posting - as normal.

But the index is one continuous column of dates, times, and titles with no separation whatever, that started today - once I could get access, I couldn't for several hours.

I am using FFox, but everything has been OK for about the last three years, until about 4 weeks ago, when the forum layout deteriorated into a total shambles.

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

Yes sorry I should have been clearer. My problem is the same as sameagle, i.e. it is the main page that is jsut a jumble of information. Once I can pick out a particular thread and open it, the "inner structure" of that thread is OK again.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8

This is sort of what it looks like, just a load of text without any of the "block" highlighting so you can identify "stickies" separate from "post" and see the highlighting which indicates "unread posts"

A forum to discuss the legalities or unlawfulness of parking/speeding tickets or congestions charges etc.

holder.gifForum Tools

Threads in This Forum

Title / Thread StarterReplies / ViewsLast Post By holder.gif

holder.gif holder.gifholder.gif Sticky: Private Parking Tickets - Template Letters(5 Viewing)

• IMPORTANT INFORMATION This does not...
    Posted By Bernie_the_Bolt 51 Pages • 12345 ... 51
    Replies: 1,014
    • Views: 949,332
    • Rating0 / 5

Last Post By SURFBOY

25th August 2010 13:23 holder.gif

[*]holder.gif holder.gifholder.gif Sticky: Private Parking Tickets - Template Letters - If you wrote before finding this site. IMPORTANT INFORMATION This does not...

Posted By Bernie_the_Bolt 11 Pages • 12345 ... 11

Replies: 200

• Views: 88,518
    • Rating0 / 5

Last Post By felix777

11th August 2010 13:12 holder.gif

Edited by crem

This "Reply Box" layout is weird too, with the icons for fonts etc, scattered down the side.

Also the facility of unread titles being displayed in darker fonts, seems to be missing.

NatWest - Written off!

Guys, I'm using the latest version of Firefox. I've had that sort of thing before often when the page times out or doesn't completely load for some reason.

I'd try a reload. If that doesn't do the trick try clearing your cache including cookies, closing down and then starting a brand new session.

If that still fails - try downloading ccleaner. Install, shutdown firefox and run ccleaner. Restart Firefox.

Hope this helps.

BTW there is a forum for computer related issues.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleared cache - it works now!

Thanks!

Sam

NatWest - Written off!

Likewise. Clearing cache has got it back, although why the software change of about 4 weeks ago was put in I don't know. It worked perfectly well on the old system and the screen layout was far better then than now (esp without the stupid pop-up adverts)