Have you signed yet ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5193 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Certainly have and it's in my sig, but roll up folks.:D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Signed.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

can we trust them not to lift our signature? LOL

Signed and emailed.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Making this a sticky so peeps can sign as they come through the gate into the Bear Garden.;)

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Is there much point? Isn't this the nth petition with the same kind of message, which will be as pointless as the previous ones?

TBH, I read the petition message and couldn't make head or tail of it it is so badly phrased, so wonder what makes peeps think it will have any effect whatsoever. :-?

It has an end date of 2 Feb 2011 - isn't that rather going to lose the momentum to wait that long?

Also, I'm a tad bit concerned that names are out in public - I'd be happier if there was an option to have my name hidden from the actual site as well as my address.

It has an end date of 2 Feb 2011 - isn't that rather going to lose the momentum to wait that long?

The idea is to get as many signatures as possible, and that is more likely to happen over a longer period. It would be nice to think all charges will have been returned by then but I doubt it.

Also, I'm a tad bit concerned that names are out in public - I'd be happier if there was an option to have my name hidden from the actual site as well as my address.

Beyond our control I'm afraid. You have a choice whether or not to sign, either now or at a later date, and another about whether or not to post that you have signed on here.

No-one is being asked to do anything they aren't comfortable with or don't want to support. We won't get anywhere without trying.;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks squid.:D