Parking Awareness servs ANPR PCN - 6min stay - not an authorised vehicle - Huntsman Cocktail Bar, B6910P

Parking Charge Notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My friend from work has advised me to reach out to you as I have received a parking charge notice from a private car park for £100 , reduced to £60 if we pay within 14 days.  

I was parked there for 6mins waiting for my daughter, to which I have parked here many times with no issues.

The letter came through in my husbands name as he is the registered owner

He has been working away the letter hasnt been opened until yesterday along with a reminder letter, have missed the opportunity for the reduced payment.

Do I have to pay this fine?

Posted (edited)

Firstly, it's not a fine, it's an invoice, a private company doesn't have the power to issue fines.

There is a 5-minute consideration period to read the signs and a 10-minute grace period to exit the car park.

However, you haven't given us much information - just "a private car park".

Please fill in the forum sticky -

Edited by FTMDave
Wrong link initially pasted :-(

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

please complete the Q&A link as asked

thread title updated

do not ever appeal to parking awareness

there will be at least a 10 mins grace period here im sure.

p'haps approach Huntsman Cocktail Bar, B6910P?

await until/unless the rK ever gets a letter of claim

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Parking Awareness servs ANPR PCN - 6min stay - not an authorised vehicle - Huntsman Cocktail Bar, B6910P

1 Date of the infringement 15/12/2023

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 22/12/2023

3 Date received 7/1/2023

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No

7 Who is the parking company? Parking awareness services 

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Hunstman Cocktail Bar B69 1QP

2023-12-22 Parking Awareness PCN incident 2023-12-15.pdf

Posted (edited)

You have only shown the front of the PCN and there are a number of statements missing off the PCN which may be on the reverse side of the PCN. Could you please post it up as if the wording is still missing there, or is incomplete then the charge cannot be pursued against the keeper. Only the driver is liable and they do not have a clue who was driving  so they will have a difficult job proving who was driving.

I take it that this is a new parking site for Parking Awareness and if so they should have extra signage notifying drivers of the change. In addition you were not parked there you were waiting to pick someone up and presumably did not leave the car?

Is it possible to get photos of the signage at the entrance and inside the car park especially signs that say different things on them compared to other signs. I don't suppose there will be a payment machine there but if there is could you please also get pictures of signs near it. Please make sure the photos are legible. 

Thank you.

PS Is the cocktail bar open at that time?

Edited by lookinforinfo