What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wisdom teeth flaring up again!! Aaargh! Second Mum is still in hospital, has been there since before Christmas. She has been loosing her hair because of how ill she's been. Have been joking with her that it's the new power shower they have been using. Still no idea when she will be discharged but at least she is getting better and able to walk now (a little). She has been fitted with a new stoma bag so she's getting used to that, it's a lot smaller and more convenient than the other one she had. Think she is ready to loose it now after being in for such a long time.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

No.1 Son left home two weeks ago Yipee!!:D

He turned up last night as he had run out of money so could not afford electric for his meter and had not ate since Saturday.:eek:

So I let him stay and fed him up.

Today he eventually rolls out of bed at 1.30 complaining about the smell of paint (I'm redecorating the whole house) he had a shower, leaving wet towel on the bathroom floor. Raided the freezer to get something for dinner. Then went off to the job centre leaving his plate expecting me to wash it.

Parting words were "What time will tea be?"

I remindered him that he doesn't live here anymore to which he replied "I know but that doesn't stop me from visiting does it?" :mad::confused::mad:

As the song says "Go away, Give me chance to miss you!"

No.1 Son left home two weeks ago Yipee!!:D

He turned up last night as he had run out of money so could not afford electric for his meter and had not ate since Saturday.:eek:

So I let him stay and fed him up.

Today he eventually rolls out of bed at 1.30 complaining about the smell of paint (I'm redecorating the whole house) he had a shower, leaving wet towel on the bathroom floor. Raided the freezer to get something for dinner. Then went off to the job centre leaving his plate expecting me to wash it.

Parting words were "What time will tea be?"

I remindered him that he doesn't live here anymore to which he replied "I know but that doesn't stop me from visiting does it?" :mad::confused::mad:

As the song says "Go away, Give me chance to miss you!"

LOL sounds like u have a long term visitor.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

:mad: I need a new PC. Lost too much info again.

Start a thread in the forum below. Myself and others (especially others) may have solutions to the problem.

Technical Computer/IT/Console/SatNav Questions - The Consumer Forums

You may be pleasantly surprised;).

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Darned school kids throwing things over my fence damaging my conservatory and greenhouse....once again! And the darned head teacher who says 'there is no proof its our students'. Well there is no other secondary school around here, and if there was would they wear your blasted uniform...stupid man!

Another long, long day. Called the hospital early this morning and Dad had a bad night. He collapsed when they took him down to be x-rayed this morning. He has very low blood pressure, dehydration and an infection so they are keeping him in. He is in a lot of pain and can't even sit up or move unaided.

When I saw him this afternoon he was so pale and gaunt it made me cry. He looked a bit better this evening but he's otherwise still the same and they have given him some anti-sickness drugs.

Surely they should have measured the space to put the pacemaker in instead of having to force it in and having difficulties? Something isn't right.

I'm fluffed but can't sleep.

Edited by Crapstone

I got home this morning and someone was parked across my drive again. I gave her an option. Either she moved or I would do it for her. She chose the first option. Good on her as I'm not in the mood for talking to ignorant people that can't be bothered to walk a few yards to take their children to school or park properly.

Edited by Crapstone

My wisdom teeth flaring up again!! Aaargh! Second Mum is still in hospital, has been there since before Christmas. She has been loosing her hair because of how ill she's been. Have been joking with her that it's the new power shower they have been using. Still no idea when she will be discharged but at least she is getting better and able to walk now (a little). She has been fitted with a new stoma bag so she's getting used to that, it's a lot smaller and more convenient than the other one she had. Think she is ready to loose it now after being in for such a long time.

Eek. Wisdom teeth ..ouch! You have my sympathy Mungy.

I wish our parents (that includes second ones) came with instructions so we would know what to do for the best.

Eek. Wisdom teeth ..ouch! You have my sympathy Mungy.

I wish our parents (that includes second ones) came with instructions so we would know what to do for the best.

Me too CS. *Hugs*. Hope your Dad is doing better today. Thinking of you x

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

t had a phone call from my 12 year olds school saying a table tennis table has fell on his knee and he can't walk. I need to go and pick him up. ( 4 miles away and I have no car).

I also have to pick my 6 year old from another school at 3.30 (walking distance). I have a few minutes to try to arrange someone to pick up the elder one while I get the younger one. Then I have to decide if I need to take the eldest to hospital (many miles away).:mad:

Hey ho, could be worse I suppose.

PS. If you are wondering what I am doing typing this when I only have a few minutes. It's because I am phoning around at the same time.

:)

Darned school kids throwing things over my fence damaging my conservatory and greenhouse....once again! And the darned head teacher who says 'there is no proof its our students'. Well there is no other secondary school around here, and if there was would they wear your blasted uniform...stupid man!

Can you put up a cctv camera to film this happening?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Finding out that although my son is getting home from hospital tomorrow - YAY- he will have to go back in on Monday for at least another week, then we will have at least 3 months of travelling every 3 days to the dermatology clinic to get icthopaste bandages changed.

Telling the DLA all this and getting evidence to them, yet his claim has gone to Tribunal, and the car will probably have to go back in April, so now I will have no way of getting him to the clinic!!!

My sons school.

Normally they have film club on a thursday after school till about 4.30/5pm.

Today no text from the school not one email no contact at all saying when being picked up. So as a responsible parent l hav picked my son up from school but went a bit earlier to find out what was going on.

Its been cancelled they allegedly told thekids at the begining of the week with letters that have ment to have gone home. Did any of thekids tell there parents? NO did any of the parents get a letter? No Are the teachers aware of a letter to be given out? NO

No info from class teachers nobody knows anything about it at all. One parent has been told yep its back on next week. Another has been told its permently cancelled another was told by the class teacher that as far as they are concerned the club is on.

The school wont tell us anything at all and as far as they are concerned it the teachers fault for not giving out a letter they have not had. Getting blood out of a stone is easier.

Can you put up a cctv camera to film this happening?

The repercussions of doing that can be worse than getting the greenhouse broken. You can't film schoolkids at all and you can't even take a picture of your own kids if they are in the school yard. Not even with your mobile phone.

Kids kept smashing my dads front windows because they knew he was too old and fragile to catch them. One day when he was watching them get ready to throw again, he opened the curtains and pointed a toy camera at them to scare them away. The next minute, the police were at his door because one of the mums of the spotty heathens had called the police accusing him of being a dirty old man.

There is no such thing as punishment for these scroats now. You just have to pray and hope that you don't become a victim. If you do, and you don't do anything about it, they just keep on doing it for fun. If you do something, the chances are you will get yourself in a whole lot of trouble for that.

It is advertised on the television that we can expect 80% of our police forces time to be spent patrolling the streets. I haven't seen a foot bobby since before Christmas. Do these governments think we are stupid or something?

If either of my children grow up like the **** of the earth nowadays, I will probably end up serving a prison sentence for making sure they don't do it again. After all, God killed his own son to right wrongs.

I want all kids to be properly punished for the crimes and foolishness, regardless of whether or not they are my own. Up to now, mine are on the right tracks and I think that is because I have spent most of their life teaching them right from wrong, and telling them not to follow what the big boys do. Even if you have bad (so called) street cred.

Political correctness gone completely T*T's up:mad:

Sorry about that people, but this subject really, really, really winds me up.

The repercussions of doing that can be worse than getting the greenhouse broken. You can't film schoolkids at all and you can't even take a picture of your own kids if they are in the school yard. Not even with your mobile phone. Try telling the parents and head teacher at my sons school they dont listen.

Kids kept smashing my dads front windows because they knew he was too old and fragile to catch them. One day when he was watching them get ready to throw again, he opened the curtains and pointed a toy camera at them to scare them away. The next minute, the police were at his door because one of the mums of the spotty heathens had called the police accusing him of being a dirty old man. Well maybe the kids should have been taught how to behave.

There is no such thing as punishment for these scroats now. You just have to pray and hope that you don't become a victim. If you do, and you don't do anything about it, they just keep on doing it for fun. If you do something, the chances are you will get yourself in a whole lot of trouble for that. Dont start me on the punishment thing u need to see my thread re smoking in the forums it was in welcome to cag area.

It is advertised on the television that we can expect 80% of our police forces time to be spent patrolling the streets. I haven't seen a foot bobby since before Christmas. Do these governments think we are stupid or something? Congratulation at least you have seen one I have been on this part of the estate for nearly 5 years and trust me the only time l have seen them is when called out buy the shop or when l was pregnant and the had armed police everywhere due to a mad man walking the streets with a axe threatening to smash ppls head in with it. The schools in the area loved it as the police closed everything down till he was found. This was at 2.50 10 mins b4 kicking out time. Not seen a foot patrol in the 8 years l have lived in this part of Norfolk. Use to see the police all the time when in Norwich as l lived near the police station.

If either of my children grow up like the **** of the earth nowadays, I will probably end up serving a prison sentence for making sure they don't do it again. After all, God killed his own son to right wrongs.

I want all kids to be properly punished for the crimes and foolishness, regardless of whether or not they are my own. Up to now, mine are on the right tracks and I think that is because I have spent most of their life teaching them right from wrong, and telling them not to follow what the big boys do. Even if you have bad (so called) street cred.

Political correctness gone completely T*T's up:mad:

Sorry about that people, but this subject really, really, really winds me up.

You think it winds u up lam sick of the lack of response as well.

I am still waiting, 4 years later, to be told that the guy who broke into my property has been prosecuted by the police. They still have not told the insurance company anything so the insurance company wont do anything like pay out as the last they new the police had caught somebody.

Not long b4 christmas we called the police out to a house near us. There as far as we know was not voilence involved but the whole street was woken up at midnight to the husband and wife screaming at each other. Did they bother to attend no. Sorry to busy with the main town

My printer/scanner died last night! :-x

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

t had a phone call from my 12 year olds school saying a table tennis table has fell on his knee and he can't walk. I need to go and pick him up. ( 4 miles away and I have no car).

I also have to pick my 6 year old from another school at 3.30 (walking distance). I have a few minutes to try to arrange someone to pick up the elder one while I get the younger one. Then I have to decide if I need to take the eldest to hospital (many miles away).:mad:

Hey ho, could be worse I suppose.

PS. If you are wondering what I am doing typing this when I only have a few minutes. It's because I am phoning around at the same time.

:)

How's your son sod'em?