What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He called me back in August 09 to meet up with the bairns, as he was up in our hometown for the weekend to see his parents, and he had his other son with him.

So I just told him that the bairns were both over 18 now and they were old enough to make up their own mind, and told him to contact them himself, and he never did!!!

As far as I am concerned he is the one that has lost out, not me.

I have 2 great young people in my life that Im am honoured to call my Children.:D

You should be very proud of yourself and your children mazbck.

Tell him to 'chuff off' YOUR kids don't need him !

JB xx

Seconded.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

4 weeks into a gas leak in our street, our local gas company have decided, in their infinite wisdom, to dig the road up at 22.11 this evening.

Right outside my bedroom window.

Its gonna be a long night.

Put a pot of coffee on and spend time with cag.

Sleep is overrated you get enough when you die- quoted from my bro. lol

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

4 weeks into a gas leak in our street, our local gas company have decided, in their infinite wisdom, to dig the road up at 22.11 this evening.

Suppose it's listed as an emergency so tough if it disturbs sleep. grrrr:evil:

Same with us....gas leak for weeks and they still haven't filled the holes in. The main hole was filled but they left the other countless holes they drilled. Throw lit matches at them..that should speed them up (only joking!). :D

Same with us....gas leak for weeks and they still haven't filled the holes in. The main hole was filled but they left the other countless holes they drilled. Throw lit matches at them..that should speed them up (only joking!). :D

:D:D

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Suppose it's listed as an emergency so tough if it disturbs sleep. grrrr:evil:

After 4 weeks of it?

I know they class emergancy as 1 week tops if the place needs digging up.

They may be stretching that job a bit, overtime during the night must be good for the men digging.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

My Sons xbox 360.

Ok yes its second hand and yes l know l should not moan but first on problem which is sorted now another.

Who can tell me the olution to this one. The draw on it were you put the game wont open buy the button on the console just via the button on controller.

Sensible suggestions please.

Weather forcast shows more heavy snow at 12 miday today and again at 03.00 presisly!!!!!:eek:

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

More snow grrrrrr .. . :mad:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

New neighbours next door decided to have a very very loud party last night, and it's still going on now.:mad:

Also bought a new shower for my dad which I thought was a bargain. Plumbers unpacked it this morning and it is all scratched and really dirty as if it has been left to rot in a corner somewhere for years.:mad:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

woke up morning in pain.

6am ish pins and needles down left hand side, this is normal for me l only ever get them down my left hand side aswell.

745 ish i woke up with pain in my neck and between shoulder blades and only in my left hand side mainly very little pain in my right hand side.

Now its in my neck and between my shoulders but tones of pain in my left hand side. nothing in my right hand side.

New neighbours next door decided to have a very very loud party last night, and it's still going on now.:mad:

Also bought a new shower for my dad which I thought was a bargain. Plumbers unpacked it this morning and it is all scratched and really dirty as if it has been left to rot in a corner somewhere for years.:mad:

sounds like a good party have u invited urself?

ffs at your dads shower. take it back i say

Next door drilling AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG late to bed this morning so only had about 3 hours sleep.:(

More heavy snow forcasted over the next few days..........had enough of the white stuff now.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

1 i am still in pain.

2 power cut for the whole area during night. leccy went off at about 1 am called the eleccy ppl and was told not priority ppl sleeping. I told them some are working and they can come and look after my daughter and teach my son tomorow as the burgler alarm for the shop we live right next to, small lie, is going off and they have now woke up.

Leccy was back on at 7am when l woke up.

3 my mobile phone. Turned it off last night to save the battery just in case they did not sort it and new the allarm would go off even with it off but did it no for some reason the sound disappeared. so no alarm no phonecalls can be made no phone calls can be recieved.

called Argos, on my other line, no you cant bring it back its excepmt from the money back guarentee but its not working and SOGA staets i can if does not working at any time in the first year blah blah blah the man got his supervisor who screamed down the phone at me and hung up.

Called voda who said its agros problem ifthey wont fix it get it in writing and we will deal with it.

Called argos back who in no uncertain terms to me where to go and that was that.

Phone is now suddenly working and god knows how or why.

fluffy would you like to expand on that?

Leccy problem here too. Trying to do decorating when the power went off. :mad:

WARNING TO ALL