Channel 4 Dispatches to air debt collection exposé

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I hope they are going to mention Marlins side kick solictor as they are as bad.

The SRA will have to do something then!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to watching this show, have the auto channel change on the tv set already... good luck to suziwong1012 and didydicky for appearing. With luck these idiots will be shown to be stupid brainless thugs and the whole industry rather than individual parts of it will be investigated.

A lot of knee jerk legislation is needed now, ie NO DCA can put a marker on your credit file, NO OC can part with a debt unless they haven't been in contact with the creditor for 3 years, ONCE a debt is sold the default date cannot be changed, I could go on for about 15 more items I'd like to see legislated against.

I hope they are going to mention Marlins side kick solictor as they are as bad.

Well i showed them the solicitors letter i got from mortimer clarke and they were very interested that they sent me this when legally they couldn't get the money

What concerns me about this programme tonight is that they will portray the DCA industry as something really scary & frightening etc..

I guess to some people it can be - but to Caggers like us, we know it to be anything but that.

Simply an industry that is so far up its own backside, thinks it has powers over the individual that it hasnt & full of loutish pillocks employed as threat monkeys.

The fact that they made suziwong1012 in floods of tears the star of the show so to speak annoys me as well (no disrespect lol)

Why couldnt they have had someone off here instead who knows how to handle them & knows how the industry really works inside out.

I guess somebody frightened & in tears makes a better programme :(

Edited by mr.ton

What concerns me about this programme tonight is that they will portray the DCA industry as something really scary & frightening etc..

I guess to some people it can be - but to Caggers like us, we know it to be anything but that.

Simply an industry that is so far up its own backside, thinks it has powers over the individual that it hasnt & full of loutish pillocks employed as threat monkeys.

The fact that they made susiwong1012 in floods of tears the star of the show so to speak annoys me as well (no disrespect lol)

Why couldnt they have had someone off here instead who knows how to handle them & knows how the industry really works inside out.

I guess somebody frightened & in tears makes a better programme :(

Quite simply cos it makes better tv (in their opinion I hasten to add) to show someone being intimidated by these thugs and bullied.. plus its likely to get a better response.

Showing a threat monkey getting the run around from someone who knows there rights isnt going to make anybody clamp down on them.

S.

Quite simply cos it makes better tv (in their opinion I hasten to add) to show someone being intimidated by these thugs and bullied.. plus its likely to get a better response.

Showing a threat monkey getting the run around from someone who knows there rights isnt going to make anybody clamp down on them.

S.

Agreed, before I found this site I was cowering behind the sofa:oops:. Unfortunately the DCAs do have this effect on people:mad:

Although, have to say seeing a prog showing DCAs given the run around would now make great viewing

Edited by joemay

The biggest con trick they ever played on people was to make everyone frightened of them & to be cowering behind sofa's etc...all so people would just buckle and pay up.

Thanks to CAG - the DCA industry is in a state of panic as people now realize that they are about as threatening & scary as new born kitten.

The follow up should be an exposé showing how an ordinary person, on receipt of the start of a Threat-o-gram/Threat-o-matic DCA campaign, turns the tables using info from CAG, then nails their dangly bits to a witness box.

T'would be a nice touch if they took it all the way to the Court, obtained a CCJ against said DCA or showed how scary as a kitten they really are, by showing their hastily scribbled offer of settlement.

**waves at guests** :-)

Scary here, (if you're a DCA) isnt it? ;-)

Edited by noomill060

Hello,

I have tried several times to post this as a music score but, without success.

So here are the notes of the tune dedicated to the DCA's:

Bb Bb Bb Bb Db C C Bb Bb Bb Bb

Now into your parlour, open the piano and play the notes. Let me know what you think it is lol.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks