Channel 4 Dispatches to air debt collection exposé

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suzi I think you are brave and stronger than you think.

There are many people on CAG like me at the end of our working lives and due to many problems like illness , divorce and failed businesses we find ourselves in debt with no help.

Many of us have spent all our life savings trying to save our livelihood and to keep afloat and all to no avail.

Now those ignorant people that have posted adverse comments on the Despatches site are happy to call us scroungers and debt avoiders.

They should ' Walk a mile in my shoes '

I wish you and your family [ and new baby ] all the best and will be watching tonight.

Thing is tho is David didn't even have a licence at the time so he couldn't of used the car anyway and she took it with her and was driving it, then 6 years later they want David to pay for it, i dn't think so, it was only a R reg Brava and they wanted £7,500 paid back

Suzi I think you are brave and stronger than you think.

There are many people on CAG like me at the end of our working lives and due to many problems like illness , divorce and failed businesses we find ourselves in debt with no help.

Many of us have spent all our life savings trying to save our livelihood and to keep afloat and all to no avail.

Now those ignorant people that have posted adverse comments on the Despatches site are happy to call us scroungers and debt avoiders.

They should ' Walk a mile in my shoes '

I wish you and your family [ and new baby ] all the best and will be watching tonight.

Thank you, will see how it goes tonight. Be nice if David got an apology letter but i doubt it

well done Suzi, Summerbreeze is right. You are obviously very brave, and a lot more resilliant than you realise. I hope you are really proud of yourself, I would be if I had your guts.!!

Well done again for standing up for yourself.

will watch tonight with interest.

Willow XX

well done Suzi, Summerbreeze is right. You are obviously very brave, and a lot more resilliant than you realise. I hope you are really proud of yourself, I would be if I had your guts.!!

Well done again for standing up for yourself.

will watch tonight with interest.

Willow XX

Your'e all so kind, thank you, have made me feel better that we did this now. Hope ppl watch and realise that don't make any payments until you have all the paperwork, that's why David was being called everyday, one payment and it would of started all over again

Your'e all so kind, thank you, have made me feel better that we did this now. Hope ppl watch and realise that don't make any payments until you have all the paperwork, that's why David was being called everyday, one payment and it would of started all over again

You're very brave for going on TV :) Everything will be ok, I know 'cos I went on there once 14 years ago about something I felt strongly about, NHS medical 'accidents'.

We'll all be here after the show for you to come and chill if you want :D

You're very brave for going on TV :) Everything will be ok, I know 'cos I went on there once 14 years ago about something I felt strongly about, NHS medical 'accidents'.

We'll all be here after the show for you to come and chill if you want :D

Yeah i will be coming on after, see what everyone thought

It will be interesting to see if the DCA actually contacts you again after this programme goes to air tonight.

DCA's are known to be a very vindictive bunch, so you may get a nasty phone call off 1 of their monkeys tomorrow to say: "Think you're some sort of celebrity do you now eh...." :D

Apparently, the manager is worried that some of his staff will feel threatened if their identities are revealed :mad: So they should, they shouldn't have done wrong in the first place :mad:

So its ok for them to make members of the public feel worried/threatened - but start throwing their toys out the pram when its the other way round?

Hypocrites :mad:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks