Court Action Started Against CRA and Lowell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:D After having a ruling from the information commisioners office and then sending a letter before action to Lowell and Equifax without reply i have now just issued a CCJ request for costs incurred and also for an order of compensation for damages to my credit file.

I will also be posting a useful telephone number for the PA to the cheif exec of Equifax as they inadvertantly gave me the number early. Shame she didnt answer as i have issues the summons now.

I have asked for an order to remove all disputed information lol

As this is getting heavy I have now paid for solicitors to reduce stress lol!, they also have looked at numerous credit card ageement lol - 5 credit cards and 1 bank loan - None comply and all are uneforceable lol. Will post reasons later for each and maybe if you hold one u should check lol.

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not take this away from the original topic. I am having very similar problems with Lowells, I am extremely interested in this post to say the least.

Vodafone - Default removed (07/01/07).

MBNA - Claim settled with contractual interest and adjusted credit file to show no late payments (12/02/07).

CABOT - Taken to Court by Cabot/Morgan over alleged credit card debt, case dismissed (06/12/10).

Sorry, I'm having moving house crisis, oops!

Just think of all the new DCA letters you are going to get when equifax update your address and som DCA Trace monkey comes after you thinking that they will be able to chase you again

Just think of all the new DCA letters you are going to get when equifax update your address and som DCA Trace monkey comes after you thinking that they will be able to chase you again

They'll be sadly unlucky and pretty stoopid to try as my BR covers everything :lol:

I'll have some fun with them first though lol... :lol:

Update the item is classed asserved from the 7/06/09. the court summons has now been sent, they have till 21st to resolve the matter,

Equifax were made aware that the LBA time expired on day of issue, they were given the county court claim number, i am presenting the ICO report as part of the claim which clearly states that Lowell have no record of the account yet registered two defaults maintaining these were accurate (two for the same account) The ICO considers this to be a breach of the Act. Not posting court info on here yet but both parties are cited as defendants let them sort it with 500 costs lol

SBFIDO

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

Will also request when we go to court for an order placed on CRA to stop processing disputed data until legal complaiance is asserted (i have 6 disputed accounts) awwwwww

SBFIDO