What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a great aunt who delivered meals on wheels well into her 80's. :-)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I know I shouldn't because it's not nice to gloat over the demise of the bigest selling newspaper in the UK but, even though my profession is ahem, *cough* Journalism, I predicted the demise of print nearly four years ago. It's rather ironic that it's happened on cue just before the ruthless Rupert (the bear) Murdoch has got his greasy mits on the rest of BskyB, creating a monopoly in UK media services for the derisory price of spinning off sky news, which is a heavy loss maker at present. I also need to confess to laughing my f'ing ass off while following the story from this morning 'cos me 'ad an iccle wink that sumit big wos going down in Wapping today ;)

Guest wino
Having the Christmas Pudding that we found in the cupboard for tea, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Our Christmas pud is still in the cupboard as well:-)

RAOST singers in Redruth are currenty searching for a new MD. We auditioned one last night who taught us a song from a Broadway Musical called "Urine Town" - about a town who has banned public toilets - only in America. The song was called "Run Freedom Run!"

Suprised after the steroids I have been on lately, that I dont have the energy to pump iron. Lifting my bott and walking has been an achievement today that I am cheared about.

When I was pleading for the chap at the walk in centre for oxygen or I was going to collapse, I picked up a definate we get a lot of asthmatics here, calm down and wait in que, though must admit I felt as if was going to peg it so forgive my little drama and I did say thanks when left. It was serious as my out put was less than half than normal so perhaps I shouldnt feel so guilty for being me over it today xx :madgrin:

To be fair they saw me quickly xx

Had to laugh they kept refering to last time I was in there re it and the procedure and I for the life of me could not remember, hahahahaha :) Had to keep nodding like a nodding dog, must have been a couple of years ago that I went in so bad due to constant steroids and anti biotics it has felt.

Cant believe I have just sat through a programme about great big honking diggers:lol: Perhaps one of them will lift me when cant get about next time, sure I have seen a film where a fatty is sat in the bucket of a yellow digger, hahhaha :)

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

A baby blackbird having a tug of war with a very long worm that wanted to stay put!

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Doesn't seem 2 minutes since mine was a Junior School...now I'm a grandma. Sigh.

What made me smile today was just buying a copy of Civil Court Practice (The Green Book) off Ebay...(full 2008 version..MIT CDROM)...for £9.99.

Ermm...same issue from other sellers is £500 ++ as far as I can see.

Just waiting to see if they know/notice/honour the sale!

Getting an email with the title "Good news about your lottery ticket"

I could hardly contain myself, until I realised I had won £2.80!!!!!!!

LT

Well I can cock a snoot to you, I won £4.70 - huh

A little old lady in ASDA today.

She was about 379 years old and studying a box of sanitary towels.

Not tonight dear. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tonycee
Kittle ??????????? Give me a break

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

The sun is out, Squirrel eating nuts I put out last night, what a lovely bright day. . . .. . so far.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

All the peeps winning on CAG lately!!:whoo: