What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We've got one of those CDs watching!! Only ours is lullaby stylings of nirvana instead!!! It's fab but a bit plinky iyswim

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It must work in nightclubs as well. thats where i got 'the hubby'

:lol:

Mine too I met him falling down the stairs of a pub and he caught me:madgrin:

Then I fell over near a bush, hahahahahaha and he got me home :)

Nowt to do with being piddled of course, lying through my teeth as I type it xx

Tesco stampede over '24 cans of lager for £4' price blunder on beer:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2007093/Tesco-stampede-24-cans-lager-4-price-blunder-beer.html#ixzz1Q5RKI2Zu

Didn't they do that a few weeks ago?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Didn't they do that a few weeks ago?

Yep they did and got a lot of notice in the papers, someone suggested in recent feedback forum that they could be doing this deliberately and using it as a loss leader for advertisment!!!!!!!!!

Either that or someone up in pricing has a sence of humor and perhaps now no job:lol:

A brilliant brilliant night out with brilliant brilliant friends. Had the best night out ever!!

Can't wait to do it again!!!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You know those sherbert filled space saucers, like a round wafer?

Well dont do what I just did bit one sideways and all the sherbert fell over my computer:oops:

:lol:

That'll teach me for being silly xx

Has anyone ever told you that you're one mad woman?

My delightful old doggy. Kids let her out or they said they did at about 7.30 and she must have been desperate. I have been poorly so based in my bedroom for about a week and she obviously could not hold on. Heard her come up stairs with a desperate expression that well you know what she means and got her to the garden and she even though gettting on was a good girl and held on. So smile due to adorable dog and I made the stairs without for once considering a stair lift.

Considering couple of days ago was getting near to going to hospital over it and last night could not hold my food down due to blasted coughing, I think Its as they say one step at a time, even though doing an impression of a snail in the process. :)

Got to do a dawn french, my doccy says in my case my weight is not the cause of my conditon, but I know deep down if I were four or five stone lighter i would find it easier to lift myself I suspect when cant breath properly or even when had a fit getting to my bed..As dawn french looks so good I think I would like to be like that again:madgrin:

Choccy banned again:lol:

An even better smile, that football club at first going to keep the perv on side have change their minds and not going to hopefully and suspended him.

Good. But have to suspect it is down to them not reallising their sponsers might walk away from them!!!!!

Either way one perv will have to for the rest of his career think what could I have been if I hadnt been a dirty ****:lol:

Sex abusers/offenders will say anything to make people think they will not do it again, it is their nature!!!!!

Society may give a person a second chance in time(though I say once that way always that way), but football wise they should make it clear we dont want you as you are a peadophile!!!!!!

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

I had to smile today when my OH passed me a letter to read that he had received from Nat West today. They are disappointed that he has stopped his payment plan and have given him 14 days to rectify it before the take further action. When you look at the balance of the account at the top of the letter it says £68 in credit!

Doh!

Andy Murray.

What a great British tennis player.

Only 2 days untill hes a useless Scottish one.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I couldn't find that bl**dy thingy that peels the carrots and potatoes, so I asked the kids if they had seen it.

Apparently she left me yesterday.:|

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)