What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A true gent then Conniff.....to the end! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My car has passed its MOT with only a couple of small jobs; I thought it needed a new exhaust and brakes, but just a little wheel bearing :whoo:

That's the easy bit, now you have to fill the tank :x

Roses and sloppy card from Mr C for our anniversary. Mind you he doesn't usually read the words in cards but I'm sure he means every word of it. :p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Door knockers trying to encourage my son he would like to read their religious leaflet about 'the truth'.

He said no thanks he prefers lying, he gets away with more with mum and might get in trouble if he tells the truth:lol:

They saw the funny side and left giggling, more polite than next door who told them to f off anyhow:madgrin:

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

My bargain of ebay for 99p I got a only worn once pair of grey jogging bottoms that look really nice and I can get my bum into.

Gone from no clothes to quite a few bargains from ebay for the plus size lady xxxxxxxxxL as my son likes to dig.

Now just got to get the energy to jog, dont think it will happen, but they do look so so comfy, hahahahhaha

watchin, not being rude but pm me with what size you are as i am a size xx large and am emptying the wardrobe and could have something of use for you, free of charge, i will even pay the postage. xx

Well done BB :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!