Parked in disabled spot but left before ticket issued

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi if they had any real intension of taking you to court they would have done so long before now. So called parking ticket issued in January 2009 and now almost 12 months later they are still issuing threats yes I would be very worried pah.

Normal order of events 2 letters from PPC

2 letters from DCA(next desk)

2 letters from so called solicitor(office cleaner)

dpick

i honestly do not know why people even bother to reply to these [problem] artists. My dad did the same thing at a Tesco and gto all the usual threatograms but using advice from CAG told him to ignore anything they sent him. Nothing happened!

Just ignore anything from them and continue to ignore unless you get an official summons and evne then I would check it with the courts.

Hmm... seems Roxbuggers have changed their wording since I received mine and from personal experience can assure you that IGNORE works very well

They will of course now pass it to the Solicitor, probably M Sorbell posing as Graham White

IGNORE works well with him

Have a good Christmas

As everyone has been telling you, ignore all correspondance from these people. If I am every lucky enough to receive one of these Invoices then I plan to have a lot of fun with them. Certainly I will tie up a lot of their time.

Letter from Whites is the next step.

Your next step is to stop worrying and relax enough to learn how to laugh at them.

Many thanks everyone who has replied. As usual i am going to follow your advice and completely forget them I will post when i reciev the solicitors letter just to let you know the normal trail by them is being kept up

Many thanks everyone and a happy new year to you all