PE ANPR PCN - LOXFORD POLYCLINIC Ilford ***Cancelled by hospital***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys, I don't  believe  it.

Here is the 4 car car park that the vehicle was waiting in whilst I went to my appointment.

I saw the "patients and visitors only" momentarily as I drove in, I also noticed the "STAFF ONLY" sign as I drove inwards causing me to stop and not proceed any further.

I reversed into the parking space and went for my blood test.

No where upon my journey was it made obvious that I was parking in a restricted space or that I needed to ask permission to park there, upon entry to the hospital there are no clear signs at all regarding anything to do with parking.

Who here thinks that I would have purposely put myself in the position of getting a ticket after all the anguish these people are causing me.

This is becoming so obvious that it is purposely set up like this with the intent to farm people.

I am so angry that they are allowed to cause people harm in this fashion. 

I am writing to NELFT now for them to get this cancelled, hopefully I can report back shortly with some good news, failing that, any advice at this stage will be greatly welcomed.

You're a pro at this now. You've already shown above that know what to do 😁

Just remember not to out yourself...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I sent an email off to NELFT ceo office again, they cant complain its out of their hands.

If they do not help me, I guess it will be a re run with Parkingeye again.

Part of me feels like I should have affix a counter offer on the vehicle that states all offers are subject to a consideration fee of £200. 

There has to be a way to counter them at their game. It can't all be one way. "we have sign that says you have to pay us". 

There MUST be some form of defense that dissuades people from entering into contract with you, if there was a cost associated with it, like there is for engaging in contract with them, then it is only fair that it can work both ways.

What do people here think??

• dx100uk changed the title to PE ANPR PCN - LOXFORD POLYCLINIC

sticky please....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to PE ANPR PCN - LOXFORD POLYCLINIC Ilford

Are you saying it is ok for Adam to demand money from Dave with the aid of the Court because Dave stood near Adams sign but didn't even see it, but if Dave wants to demand money from Adam because Adam ignored Dave's sign, it is not ok and that Dave has to just jog on? My apologies if I got that wrong but that's how it sounds. I'm not trying to be awkward but It certainly all sounds one way to me... It also appears again that these sites are set up to entrap people. Funny that...

1 Date of the infringement 20/08/2023

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 24/08/2023

3 Date received 26/08/2023

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Y

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] N

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N/A

7 Who is the parking company? ParkingEye

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Loxford Polyclinic Barking/Ilford

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

POPLA

I know HoneyBee, we are all on the same side here!! :)

Yes, the sites are set up to entrap drivers, but you already know that. I believe I pointed out moves that are in hand to control these vermin on your other threads.

It's just a matter of time.

Although, I'm sure the fleecers will come up with various wrinkles and tactics to try to get around any new independent code of practice.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Hi guys, 

I just received this email response from NELFT CEO office

"I confirm receipt of your email yesterday, apologies there are competing priorities in the inbox to deal with.

I will forward this onto our Estates Department for advice, however as there has been a previous parking ticket challenged I am not sure they will be able to assist.

I will of course keep you informed.

Kind Regards"

Edited by Reapstar

3 minutes ago, Reapstar said:

however as there has been a previous parking ticket challenged I am not sure they will be able to assist.

What a naughty boy you are!

Challenging multiple parking tickets indeed...

My god, who does this person think they are?!

If there are no signs showing parking restrictions quite obviously patients going for multiple appointments are going to get multiple tickets.

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

OK, I've hidden my post above which is misleading.

Talking of misleading - so the first sign says "Patients & Visitors Only" and then suddenly you get a second sign with "STAFF ONLY".  It's obvious patients will get confused.

Did you park in the first part before the "STAFF ONLY" sign?

Also, can we see the PCN please to see what the fleecers are accusing you of?

The charlatans will not pursue people living abroad, so I have an idea.  Let's see what you e-mail exchange produces first however.

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Cheers Nicky!!

The car was parked in the first section it was the second spot in as it goes.

When I saw the sign for STAFF ONLY I immediately stopped because I was going to use that area to turn around, so instead, I just reverse parked as all the other cars are in the photo. There was no indication to me of any requirements other than having to be a patient. 

There was also no signs or mention of having to input your reg anywhere which is what I believe the ticket is actually for.

I might have to put in an FOI to see how many tickets are being issued at these sites, would they have to give me that information, I believe it would be in the interest of the public to know.

PEYELOXFORD.pdf

Thanks.  What the hospital is allowing to go on is absolutely disgraceful.  Let's see what their reply says.

• Like 1

Hey guys, an update here :

"Please see the below response received from our Estates Department, as NELFT do not own the site in question you will need to take this up with the parking company directly.

“Best advice to people in receipt of a PCN is always for them to immediately engage directly with whichever parking management contractor issued the PCN. That’s usually through an appeal process. The worst thing to do is to ignore it as a legal process usually commences after a set period. Secondly, they can reach out to the owner/manager of the site (in this case NHSPS) to ask for them to investigate and support in genuine cases.”

Kind Regards"

Could someone help me with a reply to this please, I am just trying to cool the blood down right now. 

Edited by Reapstar

So, they've given you details of the actual landowners...

WWW.PROPERTY.NHS.UK

We Are A Government-Owned Company Which Exists To Help The NHS Get The Most From Its Estate, And Ensure That It Is Consistently Fit For...

So, presumably a letter / email to the appropriate person / department is the way to go... And you must be getting good at them by now.

Here we go :

Good afternoon (Victim)

Thank you for contacting NHS Property Services.

I am sorry to hear that you have received a parking charge.

In the first instance, you will need to appeal the charge - full details should be on the PCN.

Please update us following your appeal.

Thank you

What would be the best response to this to cut this short??

Cheers guys.