Fuzzybobble vs Bryan Carter (let the fuzzybobbling commence) ;o)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5627 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, 3 days to go before he starts court action against me.

Does he really think the bit I hilighted in red will make any difference?

Yes, and it's a perfectly legitimate comment as it it can be seen as an attempt to avoid unnecessary court action.

I'm wondering if this is against the solicitors regulations, to try and get me to dispute a debt before he starts legal proceedings.

No, why should it be? See above.

Surely he should be checking he has the correct documents and an enforceable agreement himself before going the court route?

Yes he should, but you're very well aware that he is far from being alone in doing this.

I would respectfully suggest that you dispute the matter if you have grounds. Is the credit agreement compliant? Have you even requested a copy?

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Palomino - it's not even his account! He has made several people aware of this (see Youtube)

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Yes, and it's a perfectly legitimate comment as it it can be seen as an attempt to avoid unnecessary court action.

No, why should it be? See above.

Yes he should, but you're very well aware that he is far from being alone in doing this.

I would respectfully suggest that you dispute the matter if you have grounds. Is the credit agreement compliant? Have you even requested a copy?

I phoned Fredericksons and disputed the debt. (tried to pay using a christmas card.) I still have the original recording of this + the time and date it was made.

There is no CCA for the account. Both Argos and Moocroft have failed to provide a CCA before Frederickson's and Bryan Carter got hold of it.

Maybe I should send the prove it letter to Bryan Carter, and hope they do the usual trick of ignoring the letter?

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I haven't seen the YouTube thingy.

If it's not your debt or there is no credit agreement then those are extremely good reasons to dispute it. I would write saying so and requesting him to provide proof as you will be asking him to produce such proof in court if he does lodge a claim. If BC ignores your letter then you've done your bit and it's his problem.

I would ignore the template letters because you're clever enough to do much better :). But don't be flippant as it only makes him more determined. (oh, all right, if you must...)

I have to say that the postal delivery in his area is very bad as he rarely receives any mail - including recorded delivery. Letters containing cheques might be different but I wouldn't know as I've never sent one.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

I've managed to eject Freds from the scene, would be interested to see if (after a suitable delay) Bryan invites me to one of his get togethers, subbing with great interest.

Isnt that paragraph a little similar to the one Moorcrofts use when they realise they're stuffed - could you please send us anything you may later rely on in court.

If bryan has any doubts whatsoever that his handling of this case is anything but bombproof, then he shouldn't be making demands against it, let alone, threatening someon with court action.

I'm having a little battle with Bryan Carter at the moment, but I don't think he wants to play. :eek:

He's gone very quiet since I did my AOS saying I was going to defend all of the caim. Not even a phone call to tell me what a naughty girl I am for not paying an (alleged) debt... I don't even know if it's mine.

And yes he did split the claim....

he hasn't even replied to my CPR request I sent him on 10 Sept (signed for by D. Carter).

I filed my defence against him on 29 Sept & still i've heard nothing....I don't know if this is a good or bad thing :???:

maybe he's having a day or two off with the stress of being a youtube star :razz::-D :-D

If and when he does bottle it...

I hope they'll be plenty of people on here that can give me advice on how I can smack his bottom for costs/complaints etc....cause he's a very naughty boy!! :-D:grin:

Edited by jadzia.dax1
typo

Fuzzy....fuzzy...fuzzy!!!!

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Excellent!! Bet the old f@rt is $h1tting himself.:)

He won't be.

I hate to say this but as far as he's concerned you're just another turd in the sewer of life. Totally unmemorable.