Revenge on ur DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Its fraud.

Thought it would be :(

I had better behave then.:eek:

I am going to make one of those boxes up tomorrow. My shredder needs emptying. If I can, I will provide photo's.

Edited by huggys boss
added a bit

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought it would be :(

I had better behave then.:eek:

I am going to make one of those boxes up tomorrow. My shredder needs emptying. If I can, I will provide photo's.

I going to be looking out, for people following me, trying to bump me off. 300+ DCA's hire 4000 goons to get me lol

www.nwcpnefc.co.uk/forum football, whinging and anything else

I been to see the Doctor and hes diagnosed me with Excessive DCA Crank call Syndrome.

I have actualy returned threat-o-grams in their own envelopes after I smeared them in chocolate spread on the inside. I enclosed the message "thankyou that came in handy...I just ran out of paper"

Yes I ripped the name off...

Rob

I'm sure I remember reading on an Amex USA board, that one contributor had sent an envelope full of blank paper in an envelope (with no stamps on) marked to Amex and the senders address also marked as Amex...I think he did this a number of times with very heavy envelopes and they had to pay the post office every time they had to go and pick up the parcels from the sorting office....

Am a bit behind on this thread, but if you send crushed gravel and don't want 'em to think it anthrax, couldn't you just be honest and write "Pavement Enclosed" rather than Payment?

OK, that made me really laugh out loud :grin::grin:

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!

Its fraud.

which part of it is fraud?

filling in a form with the dca's details instead of my own?

or causing 'damage' to the dca when they have to pay to send the items back?

I was under the impression that fraud is 'a deception made for personal gain or to cause damage to another individual'. Surely my idea is not fraudulent, because (a) it is not for my personal gain, and (b) the damaged party (the dca) would not be decieved.

Edited by churchill_victorious

which part of it is fraud?

filling in a form with the dca's details instead of my own?

or causing 'damage' to the dca when they have to pay to send the items back?

I was under the impression that fraud is 'a deception made for personal gain or to cause damage to another individual'. Surely my idea is not fraudulent, because (a) it is not for my personal gain, and (b) the damaged party (the dca) would not be decieved.

Its decieving the original company into sending out items at a personnal loss to them. That company will have to foot the admin bill and the original postage. So its classed as defruading the Original company. If not everyone would be doing it just for fun. However if you wish to go ahead with it, remember it is an offence to use someone else's details.

www.nwcpnefc.co.uk/forum football, whinging and anything else

I been to see the Doctor and hes diagnosed me with Excessive DCA Crank call Syndrome.

Based on an average of .50p per item and 185,000 members thats £92,500 if we target one DCA thats enough to put them out of business.

I Suggest we nominate a DCA for christmas this year.

I never thought I would ever say this but Blair, Oliver and Scott are suddenly on my xmas card list

Good idea. Put a brick inside each one.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

there all on my xmas card list.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

As it would be for Xmas, could we not send them a padded envelope of Holly, enclosing a note stating this holly is for decorating purposes only.

Then hope the hand that enters the envelope isn't wearing gloves!

Or is it possible to scan a pre paid envelope, then print out 100's of them on A4 paper, cut them out and stick to any old junk mail envelope over the original address and then fill.

So for example you receive a Virgin Media junk mail or SKY, cut the pre paid envelope out, stick it over the Virgin Media / SKY pre paid envelope address, fill it and post off?

Would help as we would only need one pre paid envelope for each company.

Just had a lightbulb moment, could each one of us scan a pre paid env host it on photobucket in a public album, then we can all view it, 'save as' and print our own out :lol:

Just had a lightbulb moment, could each one of us scan a pre paid env host it on photobucket in a public album, then we can all view it, 'save as' and print our own out :lol:

Think you should turn your lightbulb off.:D

If we did that the site would be in loads of brown sticky stuff for allowing it, and we could get done for fraud and god know what else when it come to interfering with Royal Mail.:eek:

Just start saving all your pre paid up and send them all just before christmas:rolleyes: if they are busy opening letters they might leave the phones alone for a while.

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

I think it was BB on another thread who mentioned paying a debt in pennies. I remember years ago that people were making protest payments(I think it was for court fines of some sort) by writing cheques on all sorts of things like paving slabs etc. Apparently as long as all the proper bank details are on it you can write a cheque on anything, like the side of a cow (probably not the most cost effective one) or the back of a fag packet and they have to honour it. That was years ago so I don't know if it still applies.

Anyway, I was thinking about the DCA's who have managed to produce an enforcable agreement or secured a CCJ. Is there any rule saying exactly how they have to be paid? I know they supply paying in slips but do we really have to use them? (as well as pay the post office charges) I mean as long as you keep up the monthly payments in legal tender it shouldn't matter, even if you don't send it all at once. Like 73p in coins this week, some more next week and mix it up a bit with a small postal order and a cheque and maybe a partial payment on their paying in slips. Then of course you would need to ask them for a statement of account every month which I believe they are obliged to send.

If anything yucky happened to be in the envelope well that's just too bad. Some coins can get all sorts of stuff stuck to them. Or if a cockroach came scurrying out of the envelope at their end, who's to say how it got in there - but I can promise it wouldn't have my fingerprints on it.

If some people started making payments like this and some were sending envelopes containing other stuff then the DCA's would have to open them all just in case. I am not suggesting anyone does this of course.

Its decieving the original company into sending out items at a personnal loss to them. That company will have to foot the admin bill and the original postage. So its classed as defruading the Original company. If not everyone would be doing it just for fun. However if you wish to go ahead with it, remember it is an offence to use someone else's details.

So if i could find out the person who keeps giving my details out to these companies that send out books etc then i could have them done for fraud

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

So if i could find out the person who keeps giving my details out to these companies that send out books etc then i could have them done for fraud

You could :)

well lets jus hope his person slips up s i am nor f*&^ed off with it.

• 1 month later...