To whoever insulted me, try my life...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5776 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

BB thank you for all the help you have and are giving me and everyone else. They must be jealous of you; despite all the problems you have encountered you are able to help others and are turning you life around. if they are sinking to that level they must be very sad and unhappy.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People who are bullies attack others to mask their own inadequacies. They seek to exploit other peoples' vulnerabilities because it makes them feel better about their own unhappiness.

This kind of behaviour is despicable, and whoever is responsible knows it.

I add my support to BB, whose support for others is, for me, an exemplar of what CAG is about.

Guest forgottenone

Didn't see anything ... as, coicidentally the same evening you had trouble on here, I was unable to get into CAG until yesterday afternoon ... site team sorted out whatever was wrong. But I have seen quite a few here this week ... threads/posts ... which don't look right, and as a result make me question ... they usually vanish when you do.

However ... as we have had a few people allegedly representing the DCA industry on here lately ... well, it's unacceptable behaviour but ... smacks exactly of how a DCA may bully someone. It has been a concern of mine recently that DCA's are now employing **** to come on CAG to intimidate debtors on a public forum.

****. Can't think of any other wording that would suit an inhuman creature who has no conscience for the problems others face ... in life, health and body ... Sociopathic springs to mind here TBH. Or just pure malice. Their lives can't be all that good themselves if they feel they must come on CAG to intimidate people like this. Bet they felt 'proud' after posting whatever they did here. But, right now, I am of the opinion that someone connected to a DCA however or whichever way ... a relative ... employee etc ... is behind these things. Disgusting human beings. What goes around comes around. If it is someone connected to a DCA ... then I think one of the major authorities needs to know this. As it goes way beyond any moral boundaries of harassment. The threatograms are enough as it is, but when it goes online, onto a public forum it becomes a whole different matter.

The Protection from Harassment Act covers internet forums BTW. As you may already know.

As I said, I never saw any of this. I hope it gets sorted out.

Guest forgottenone

I should add that I've had a few PMs, which I have left unread, from newbies this week. Not opened, purely because what is so important they need to tell me, it can't be done on their thread? Sorry, just mentioning that ... cos it ties into all this as well. Or appears to.

babybear39 dont worry, you will get your moment in time (STILL waiting for your sig!)

honestly who cares about what a bully says whilst hiding behind a keyboard?

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Your reputation on here is well respected, you have helped and continue to help members everyday, (me included). Losers like this are the ones who will never acheive what you have. Shame they haven't got the wherewithall to see that. Blow him off, like the **** he is. Hugs xx

Oh babybear,

Please, please, please ignore the ignorant b*****d that insulted you. You are a better person than they'll ever be or could even hope to be!

You are a brilliant asset to this forum and you give your help freely and widely.

Mr Z and I are really gratefull for your help as Im sure so are countless others, I can't imagine how upsetting this is for you, I can only say that I would feel just as violated as you obviously do if it had happened to me.

People like that who hide behind a keyboard and act in such a vicious way must lead a sad and lonely life, probably has no friends, making them jealous of those (like you) that take the time to help many, many people with debt problems. People like that are pure **** and make me so mad:-x

We are sending you big hugs,

Take care

Mr & Mrs Z :)

Guest forgottenone

Okay, I removed my post. Wasn't helping, gave wrong impression. My apologies.

Edited by forgottenone

Hi, BB.

Just caught your thread, It saddens me someone could attack a person like yourself.

Totally out of order, and they should be ashamed of themselves,beggers belief.

Without people like you, taking time to help others when you have problems of your own, there would not be any Forums like this, end off.

I have followed your posts for sometime, and your always there, helping out where you can and giving encouragement to people who need it.

You are a valued member of CAG, and long may that continue :)

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I don't think there is anything comical about it - I think it is downright disgusting and some things cannot be laughed off. As for what was

actually said, that is no one's business and is now between Babybear and his lawyer.

I don't think there is anything comical about it - I think it is downright disgusting and some things cannot be laughed off. As for what was

actually said, that is no one's business and is now between Babybear and his lawyer.

I was just making a general observation on life to try and lighten up my own day as much as anything else; I'm sorry if you took it to mean something specific in relation to this thread...

Edited by zazen.warrior

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5776 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks