Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope its not sad at all, the first things i do is fire the pc up, make a cuppa, load facebook and then CAG!

I think you neeed to get your priorities straight! (It should be CAG then Facebook :p) LOL

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I think you neeed to get your priorities straight! (It should be CAG then Facebook :p) LOL

I always have 3 browser windows open. CAG, Facebook, and the Laser forum.

I just got my desktop PC upgraded for video editing.

Went a bit mad while out shopping yesterday at the computer fair in Trafford Park in Manhester. :eek:

AMD 9500 Phenom 64 Quad Core Processor

4GB Corsair DDR2 memory

Gigabyte GA-MA790X-DS4 motherboard

Handy motherboard as it has firewire built in, so useful for transferring stuff from my video camera to the computer. :D

All the other bits I have already, apart from I need a wireless network cardcard, so I can transfer files from my laptop and not have to mess about with disks and memory sticks.

Just installing Vista Ultimate on it now. Setting it up so I can use Vista, XP Pro, and Ubuntu Linux all one the one box. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Fuzzybobble, I like the spec, my PC cost £50 to rebuild as I had already sourced bits and pieces, instead of £59.99 for a TV tuner card I paid £9 on eBay and other bits were given by people who were upgrading...

If you need text layout help give me a shout... I have Linux on my PC but haven't really played with it yet, am hoping to get round to doing the dual boot bit sometime this week.

Keep up the DCA baiting, I'm having Robinson Way hassle me without backup (and on a debt that has been thrown out by the courts already - am waiting for them to waste their money and go for a second time.... then will really clobber them). I also have Nelson Guest send a 7 day letter for a debt that again I don't owe any more...

I believe that since internet scams are so prevalent it has put paid to the DCAs pitiful attempts to get us to pay up on debts without backup - I wonder how many debts I've paid up on in the past weren't really owed... but now I am enlightened I challenge them and generally have a 'returned to OC' letter, only for it to go round to another DCA, then bogof 2 letter sent, and copy to OC asking for copy of their complaints procedure... folowed by 'debt written off' letter, followed by me sending 'can I have details wiped off CRAs then....' two can play at the letter game!

Well Vista is installed and working now. Just finished installing video editing software and did a trial render of the DCA video from last weekend. It's seriously fast. On my laptop it took over an hour to do the rendering into mpeg2. Now it takes 8 mins. :D

Just throwing the music video files on there now, so I can carry on editing that.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I always have 3 browser windows open. CAG, Facebook, and the Laser forum.

I just got my desktop PC upgraded for video editing.

Went a bit mad while out shopping yesterday at the computer fair in Trafford Park in Manhester. :eek:

AMD 9500 Phenom 64 Quad Core Processor

4GB Corsair DDR2 memory

Gigabyte GA-MA790X-DS4 motherboard

Handy motherboard as it has firewire built in, so useful for transferring stuff from my video camera to the computer. :D

All the other bits I have already, apart from I need a wireless network cardcard, so I can transfer files from my laptop and not have to mess about with disks and memory sticks.

Just installing Vista Ultimate on it now. Setting it up so I can use Vista, XP Pro, and Ubuntu Linux all one the one box. :D

I love it when you talk "techie" Fuzz :lol::p

New ideas for being cheeky comming up.

Were gonna build a time machine

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

The Higgs particle is a hypothetical massive scalar elementary particle predicted by the Standard Model, and the only fundamental particle predicted by that model which has not been directly observed as yet. This is because it requires an exceptionally large amount of energy and beam luminosity to create and observe at high energy colliders. It has no intrinsic spin, and thus, (like the force mediating particles, which also have integral spin) is also classified as a boson.

the standard model exhibits additional global symmetries that were not postulated at the outset of its construction. There are four such symmetries and are collectively called accidental symmetries, all of which are continuous U(1) global symmetries. The transformations leaving the Lagrangian invariant are

The first transformation rule is shorthand to mean that all quark fields for all generations must be rotated by an identical phase simultaneously. The fields ML, TL and (µR)c, (tR)c are the 2nd (muon) and 3rd (tau) generation analogs of EL and (eR)c fields.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

From the theoretical point of view, the standard model exhibits additional global symmetries that were not postulated at the outset of its construction. There are four such symmetries and are collectively called accidental symmetries, all of which are continuous U(1) global symmetries. The transformations leaving the Lagrangian invariant are

A nick is a point in a double stranded DNA molecule where there is no phosphodiester bond between adjacent nucleotides of one strand typically through damage or enzyme action

The Higgs particle is a hypothetical massive scalar elementary particle predicted by the Standard Model, and the only fundamental particle predicted by that model which has not been directly observed as yet. This is because it requires an exceptionally large amount of energy and beam luminosity to create and observe at high energy colliders. It has no intrinsic spin, and thus, (like the force mediating particles, which also have integral spin) is also classified as a boson.

the standard model exhibits additional global symmetries that were not postulated at the outset of its construction. There are four such symmetries and are collectively called accidental symmetries, all of which are continuous U(1) global symmetries. The transformations leaving the Lagrangian invariant are

The first transformation rule is shorthand to mean that all quark fields for all generations must be rotated by an identical phase simultaneously. The fields ML, TL and (µR)c, (tR)c are the 2nd (muon) and 3rd (tau) generation analogs of EL and (eR)c fields.

DCA Employees, on the other hand, are as thick as sh*t.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Now pretent to be talking to someone else

We need 3 bottles of pizza. 1 car full or chickens and a clock.

Now we need 3 glasses of fresh air and a inflated rock. 4 took picks and a tool box. oooo and dont forgot some wood.

and now to get back on subjrct of building a time machine

Time travel is the concept of moving between different moments in time in a manner analogous to moving between different points in space, either sending objects (or in some cases just information) backwards in time to a moment before the present, or sending objects forward from the present to the future without the need to experience the intervening period (at least not at the normal rate). Some interpretations of time travel also suggest that an attempt to travel backwards in time might take one to a parallel universe whose history would begin to diverge from the traveler's original history after the moment the traveler arrived in the past.[1] Although time travel has been a common plot device in fiction since the 19th century, and one-way travel into the future is arguably possible given the phenomenon of time dilation based on velocity in the theory of special relativity (exemplified by the twin paradox) as well as gravitational time dilation in the theory of general relativity, it is currently unknown whether the laws of physics would allow backwards time travel. Any technological device, whether fictional or hypothetical, that is used to achieve time travel is known as a time machine.

From the theoretical point of view, the standard model exhibits additional global symmetries that were not postulated at the outset of its construction. There are four such symmetries and are collectively called accidental symmetries, all of which are continuous U(1) global symmetries. The transformations leaving the Lagrangian invariant are

A nick is a point in a double stranded DNA molecule where there is no phosphodiester bond between adjacent nucleotides of one strand typically through damage or enzyme action

GM you have just officially battered my brain. :eek:

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

It was not me my OH and a mate of his were winding some idiot who thinks he knows everything up on a game they play so i thought it was very fitting for here to wind up a dca.

we could always say if they ask what has that got to do with anything to go back in time then we would know if the alleged debt actually exists?

It was not me my OH and a mate of his were winding some idiot who thinks he knows everything up on a game they play so i thought it was very fitting for here to wind up a dca.

we could always say if they ask what has that got to do with anything to go back in time then we would know if the alleged debt actually exists?

And there we get to the crux of the whole matter. It never did exist, not then and not now. At least not in the enforceable sense. But for years these to**ers have been getting away with threatening people with all sorts of dire consquences until the CAG came along like a knight in shining armour to save us all from the evil DCAs.

I bet those ar*eholes wish they could go back in time to the days when they could threaten people with impunity and not be challenged. Life was much easier for them then.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

More ideas for us all.

The cabbage (Brassica oleracea var. capitata), is a leafy garden plant of the Family Brassicaceae (or Cruciferae), used as a vegetable. It is a herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous flowering plant distinguished by a short stem upon which is crowded a mass of leaves, usually green but in some varieties red or purplish, forming a characteristic compact, globular cluster (cabbagehead). Cabbage is normally green, but, if left to rot, can turn a sickly brown.

The plant is also called head cabbage or heading cabbage, and in Scotland bowkail, from its rounded shape. The Scots call its stalk a castock,[1] and the British call its head a loaf.

Until recently the cat was commonly believed to have been domesticated in ancient Egypt

I suppose that in the grammatical sense that last sentence ought to read ".. so they could, with impunity, threaten people and not be challenged." You can't really threaten people with impunity can you?

Fred

fred i think your spoiling the fun

If you think this is bad u have not seen anything there now on about quadratic equations

gm what are you on

Whatever it is, I'll have a pint of the same.

Fred

fresh air and my OH lap

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks