Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still only on page 127 of this thread...

I keep getting told off by Lisa because I'm late doing my daughters daily updates on her website but I just can't stop till I get to the end!

There is an end... isn't there???

Tinnud

Successfully reclaimed £3379 bank charges from NatWest - 2007 :D

I can give you a .co.uk address if you want

Thanks ODC, I'm trying again with 50 webs at the moment - should know in about 30 minutes. It will probably be a disappointment now!

This is usually so straightforward, I'm not sure why I'm having so many problems tonight.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I keep getting told off by Lisa because I'm late doing my daughters daily updates on her website but I just can't stop till I get to the end!

Well your latest thread was at the end until I posted this one.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Only when there's no DCAs left, my friend ;)

Woozel 1 - DCA 0

There is an end, but as you begin to reach it, the end is constantly moving onward!:eek:

Enjoy! And keep reading!!!:)

Jeff.

Well I got there finally: Banana bonuses with Aktiv Krapital

Fred

• Haha 3

Absolutely brilliant Fred. Hopefully it will overtake their site on Google.

Don't monkeys like to pick nits out of each other as well? No offence to monkeys intended by the way:D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Absolutely brilliant Fred. Hopefully it will overtake their site on Google.

Don't monkeys like to pick nits out of each other as well? No offence to monkeys intended by the way:D

I'm still chuckling at the bit on their site which says: "To make outbound and to receive inbound telephone calls".

I'm trying to imagine the bit of the training course that goes along the lines of: "when you MAKE a call, it's OUTBOUND, but when you RECEIVE a call, it's INBOUND. We'll test you on that at the end of the day."

Regards.

Fred

I wonder if they could ever master the difference between output and input VAT which I have wrestled with over the years

BANK CHARGES

Others

I am now convinced that this thread (started by me :p) has more replies in it than every other thread on this whole forum put together :D

I am now convinced that this thread (started by me :p) has more replies in it than every other thread on this whole forum put together :D

Mr Ton, I must have told you a million times not to exaggerate.

Regards.

Fred

I wonder if they could ever master the difference between output and input VAT which I have wrestled with over the years

I wouldn't like to be the Trainer. You'd have to come up with your own snappy little acronyms like: MORI - MAKE = OUTBOUND, RECEIVE = INBOUND.

It would be a bloody nightmare. Imagine having to negotiate your way past all those climbing frames.

Regards.

Fred

Training monkeys must be fairly easy. I have done kids and dogs with some amount of success (I hope) but surely as long as you have a large stock of value bananas from the local supermarket you should do a reasonable job:D

BANK CHARGES

Others

Training monkeys must be fairly easy. I have done kids and dogs with some amount of success (I hope) but surely as long as you have a large stock of value bananas from the local supermarket you should do a reasonable job:D

Tesco would be the place to get them from. A few years ago a sharp-eyed customer noticed that they were giving so many clubcard points away with banana purchases that these were worth more than the bananas themselves, so he bought a huge amount, claimed the clubcard points then gave the bananas away. He ended up quids in. I think whoever made that decision probably got sacked and ended up working for Aktiv Krapital.

Regards.

Fred

I think we are all bl**dy bananas anyway - driven to it by years of harassment by the DCAs. Bananas have quite a lot of relevance in life really - as in 'which banana boat do you think I came in on,?' when a DCA tells you they will bankrupt you without a CCA, then of course we have DCA monkeys who are encouraged to do their worst by payment in bananas. The currency of the future I suspect.

BANK CHARGES

Others

White rabbits, pinch punch....all that stuff :)

Wibble.

Blimey - 1st November... We've now been living in hospital 61 days in total with no end in sight...

In defence of Equitas I would like to say that without their continued harrassment I would never have found CAG, which would have meant I'd never have found this thread and the last 3 days (seriously 3 days I've been reading it now! I'm not a slow reader I just have to attend to my daughter every so often especially when she's not feeling so good) would have dragged on and on. As it happens they've flown by as I've had Mr Fuzzybobble and Co keeping me amused and entertained :p

Also, my call to Equitas seems to have worked! No letters or calls for 3 days!

Tinnud

Hi Tinnud, I read your first post and my heart goes out to you and your family for what has happened. I've had a few problems of my own but as a father myself, I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through and I don't know how I'd cope with it or even if I could. So I wish you all the best of luck and hope that everything works out well for you and your little girl.

This is probably the best thread to read if you want to know how to deal with these idiots. Here you will learn that they are nothing whatsoever but jumped up little McDonalds rejects and failed numpties. There is always a serious, underlying point in every thread on CAG but a good deal is dealt with by good old-fashioned British humour and contempt for "authority", not of course that these idiots have any, but you know what I mean.

Kind regards,

Fred.

Thanks Fred Tiana has been an inspiration not just to me and my wife but to hundreds of other people that have been following her story (I'm not exaggerating her site regularly receives over 350 visits a day!)

I think the single most important thing I learned when I found CAG was that I could stand up tp these DCA's and actually take control for the first time in years! The last thing we needed when our little girl was in intensive care for 6 weeks was calls and letters from their threat-o-matic printers!

CAG gave me the belief in myself to stand up to them and I've spread the word to friends and relatives...

DCA's beware... We're fighting back!

Tinnud

Tinnud, please excuse me while I extract my foot from my mouth! I've just read your first post too and my heart also goes out to you and your family.

This site has helped me enormously and I'm sure you'll find the same.

Woozel 1 - DCA 0

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks