Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

were arguing over the comp FUlly clothed just elbowed him in the side

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kinda

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

were arguing over the comp FUlly clothed just elbowed him in the side

Last time I was in that proximity I was getting my leg over.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Ummmmmm................this time machine thing.

Fuzzybobble - Your mother's name isn't Sarah Connor is it:eek::eek::eek:

Erm nope, but I wouldn't mind doing a reprogamming job on Cameron though. ;)

Hmm time machine? They're not too tricky. Then off to Ebay for a Delorean and a flux capacitor

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Last time I was in that proximity I was getting my leg over.

Regards.

Fred

What fully clothed now thats impressive

Oh the time machine stuff is defo just a start been on to quantum physics quadratic equations i have added the odd Bumble bee and lost tea towel, as it is my favorite one, i think i will update u all when i can get nearer the comp.

Huggy i have a cure for that.

U need a old pillowcase or even a odd one.

a sewing machine

and some cord, ribbon or somthing you can use as a drawstring.

Then all you do is make this bag into a odd sock bag so when you get them u just dry them and put them in the bag after about 14 days u should have lots of socks in there.

after 14 days most blokes would have 4 socks.

Unlike you females we dscovered ages ago that if you turn them inside out, you can get another 4 days use out of them before they need washing.

Someone is selling a Flux Capacitor on Ebay.

A bargain at $500 too.

Flux Capacitor for your BTTF DeLorean Time Machine - eBay (item 190256415573 end time Dec-01-08 02:36:24 PST)

If you look at the bottom of the auction, you can also buy a Mr Fusion Reactor unit for $999. Time circuits, and loads of other things to build a time machine.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

after 14 days most blokes would have 4 socks.

Unlike you females we dscovered ages ago that if you turn them inside out, you can get another 4 days use out of them before they need washing.

Obviously a man without a female Fuzz :D

Although I did notice that my mate's hubby was wearing his socks inside out the other night and when I asked him why, my mate answered that with four males in the household, she wasn't going to turn every sock the right way before she washed them :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

a sewing machine

Then all you do is make this bag into a odd sock bag so when you get them u just dry them and put them in the bag after about 14 days u should have lots of socks in there.

Yeah - but what do you do with a pillow case of odd socks?

Is this where the quadratic equations come in? Should we throw in the laws of probability as well?

-( reaches for fine sipping whiskey to ponder this)

Yeah - but what do you do with a pillow case of odd socks?

Is this where the quadratic equations come in? Should we throw in the laws of probability as well?

-( reaches for fine sipping whiskey to ponder this)

I'd post exactly how this works ('cos I made one last week) but I don't want DCA's going back in time to forge CCA's... you'll have to figure it out on your own. It has something to do with an event horizon and a clothes peg.

*drunken ramblings*

Edited by locutus
I should be banned from posting after drinking the amount I have!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

just disigned a new letter to send to the DCA'S

INFORMATION FROM

THE

OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING

Pay priority debts first - for example, mortgage, rent, council tax, or gas or electricity arrears.

Ref .*************

Acc. **************

Dear Sir’s

With your pursuant of the afore mentioned Account.

I draw your attention to the above statement from the OFT. As your client dose not fit into any of the above and I have in fact 3 Priority debts, I am taking the OFT advice on paying these off first which are quite considerable infact. if you think my direction is wrong in this matter, then can you please explain your reasons why to me and also to the OFT

If you are unable to understand this letter. Please read the following.

12c The open door to reading9781844224036L.jpgSynopsis

Book 12c provides the link with writing for the words used in 12a and 12b. Once this book has been completed, the child has finished the reading scheme.

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

i like that one with the blue lights

Nope proper flux capacitor has white lighting. Also the labels have to be the correct colour and size too. The guy who sells the ebay stuff sells 100% movie accurate replicas. They have comply with movie correctness.

When I'm rich and foolish instead of young and foolish, I'm going to turn up at a BTTF fan meet in a Celica GT-Four time machine. All correct with the addons, but a totally different and faster car. The joke about Delorean and the 88mph moment of time travel is because a Delorean is scary to handle at 90mph due to it actually being a really badly designed car.

A Celica GT-Four time machine would leave a trail of flames at around 160mph and you'd still have a huge smile on your face at the time.

All I need is a white lab coat, a head of fuzzy hair, and a gingerbread man hooked up to a laser.

Ok just the lab coat then......

Who's got some sherbert fountains and coming along for the ride? :grin:

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I went into Zavvi (ex Virgin store) to buy a Morrissey CD that I keep meaning to get, couldn't see it so asked at the desk, when they checked they had 2 of the one I wanted. I asked the assistant to come and show me where they were then, because not only could I not see the album, but not even the index card for it. After much searching, his excuse was 'they have probably been nicked'!

Grrrrrrrr, it has took me months to remember to buy it when I am at the right shopping place, I will forget to download it now too. Ah well, I will have to keep listening to my Stone Roses CDs then. Bet you can't tell how old I am and where I'm from......

Thanks for that, feel better for that rant! :)

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Who's got some sherbert fountains and coming along for the ride? :grin:

Ohhh me, me, me :D

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

a sewing machine

But no valid credit card agreements!

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

But no valid credit card agreements!

Fred

Is there such a thing in existance?

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I went into Zavvi (ex Virgin store) to buy a Morrissey CD that I keep meaning to get, couldn't see it so asked at the desk, when they checked they had 2 of the one I wanted. I asked the assistant to come and show me where they were then, because not only could I not see the album, but not even the index card for it. After much searching, his excuse was 'they have probably been nicked'!

Then they wonder why everyone downloads for free off the internet. I gave up on record/cd shops ages ago. I refuse to pay £12 for an album with only 2 decent songs on it, then they refuse to let you hear the rest of them unless you pay in advance. That's cause they know the rest of the albums songs are crap.

I'll take the 2 good songs for free, and when the greedy record companies decide to release albums where 80% of the songs are actually worth listening to, (never mind buying) then I may consider buying the album, but only if I can listen to the whole thing online first.

Another rant over. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks