What Irritates You ???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5789 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha I watch Ross Kemp in Iran and like you I found it fascinating but I did have to laugh at one point. He was intervening 2 guys who were talking about one of there friends being hit by a blue on blue whilst he was in a bunker and they had to go back and dig him out. the story was so sad I was in tears listening to them then the camera shot an expreshion on Ross's face and he looked so much like Wallis from Wallis and gromit I ended up chocking with laughter. very disrespectful yes I know but I could not help it.

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

Council tax. The 2nd biggest rip off after bank charges. Especially when something like 20% goes on staff pensions!

A+L S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July. Statements rec'd 01 Sept. Letter requesting repayment of £4,979 sent 18/09 MCOL sent 15th Nov £6389.57. Cheque received £6425.54 4th Dec.:D

MBNA S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July, promised reply by 28th August. Cheque rec'd £250 31 Aug.:confused: . 2nd letter sent 7 sept for rest of charges to be returned. £243 rec'd 28th Oct:D

CCA sent 1st Credit 11th August, reply 15th Aug

Request for repayment Rooftop Mortgages for £1095, reply saying no on 17th Aug.

Still to come: Cap. One, Time retail, HFC Bank.

Other peoples hangovers.:rolleyes:

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ohhh do tell, who is hungover?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Bo, obviously!:rolleyes:

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ross kemp aka grant mitchell is still part of eastenders

He only came back last year under the understanding he can diect some of the programmes as and when he says.

He is doing this along side working for sky and directing other BBC programmes like Holby city and casualty.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

ok lets not get into the arguemnet over who was drunk lets just say for agruments sake they you all were.

ok now who has the biggest hangover?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

People on diets who insist on informing the whole world of what they've had to eat since last speaking to you, how many calories were in it, how many of whatever a day they've had etc etc and THEN make it worse by telling you what they're gonna eat later. WE DONT CARE! STOP IT! - Oh - and you're not being "really good" by picking a stick of celery instead of the choccy bar sitting next to it. Nurses, Mother Theresa, samaritans etc are really good. Sticking rabbit food in your gob isn't.

Oh and pregnant women who just HAVE to let everyone know they are pregnant as though we simply cannot see that humungous stomach (covered with ill-fitting Lycra-wear).

And I'm not in a bad mood - I'm in a rotten, foul, soul cracking mood (normal cheeriness shall commence as soon as Abbey stop treating me like a piece of doggy poo).

gyzmo not everyone can tell i am pregnant especially as you cant see me, which l am glad about as l feel like l look terrable. But yes l do know what u mean that horrid lycra does make it look obvious and can be uncomfortable.

I am on a good diet if you want it have it as long as you have it in the cupboard or at the shops that is and its is not stupid oclock in the morning

oh don't go on about big belly's I hate them especially mine. I'm a size 10/12 but try telling my belly that it looks 9 months pregnant at times. I don't drink so can't blame the alcohol I have a humongous Thortons chocolate Easter egg winking at me on my dressing table each night before i go to sleep which has been there for at least a month so can't blame that either. Lycra I wish :mad: big and baggy cotton tops that's me and cotton wool in my brain

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

my loving 4 year old son.

who came running into the kitchen and tried to touch very hot steamerand i knocked his hand out of the way and got the steam on me instead. so i am now sat here tryiying to type one handed with my middle to fingers in a glass of freezing cold water.

would be very interesting in the health forums.

Dave sounds like he wants this to take off.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

its been over an hour now and my fingers are still burning

Do a search on googly for treating burns.

Theres a vid on videojug.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

Ouch poor you. how painful. I've had that happen (ha no not the kid bit but the burn ) there's nothing else for it except the cold water. GM be careful in case he wants a hug and knocks the lot over you dont want to be electrocuted as well as burned ;) poor love i bet he got such a fright.

cases won

well he just laughed it is now over 2 hours and only one finger iis still burning but the other is itching like mad on the burn.

hospital will just say keep it in water. how useful.

Someone on another thread

cases won