What Irritates You ???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5816 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the cast of coronation street and eastenders who have convinced themselves that they are celebrities. How sad is that. I see Minty in my local and although he looks like the bulldog from the tom and jerry show he still thinks he can pull fit young girls who are secretly taking the mick out of him hoping he knows where shaun slater is. ha

u mean in the soap or reality cos its not real on the telly u know :Dxxkia

Hi Kia I mean in reality. He gets in the Angel at Highgate. I wish he was virtual just like all other celebs. Why are women in particular obsessed with celeb mags. I already know why guys are obsessed and its something to do with lots of pics and little narrative. What u thinks? :p

I see it like this

If the wife wasn't so gorgeous I wouldn't want to make love with her. If we didn't make love she wouldn't have got pregnant. If she didn't get pregnant we wouldn't have a son so son would not have walked into path of swinging hammer as he wouldn't exist.

My broken arm is then a result of the wife being gorgeous and thus her fault!

LOLROFPMSL

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

LOLROFPMSL = Laughing Out Loud Rolling Over the Floor Pi**ing myself laughing

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

What about the promotion hungry sychofant that hangs around bosses backend like a babbies nappie. I was seriously sychofantically licked by an account manager from Sony and i can tell you it was very unpleasant. He even had one of those shiny baboon backend type noses. Very Irritating i can telll you.:p

I believe its called hot calling and I agree.

However cold calling is worse and its what should be stopped.

They both irritate me and they could potentially mislead customers. (verry bad if you own a business)

:):rolleyes:that was in no relation to post 311

Hi Kia I mean in reality. He gets in the Angel at Highgate. I wish he was virtual just like all other celebs. Why are women in particular obsessed with celeb mags. I already know why guys are obsessed and its something to do with lots of pics and little narrative. What u thinks? :p
to be honest i wouldnt be interested cos for a start off i cant talk to celebs dont know on what level to do and as for falling for them much rather be able to talk to the person first :rolleyes:and we like the mags for the gossip nothing else :Dxxkia

PFABC, ha i totaly agree with you on the minty thing, on telly he looks a bit of a thug but seeing him walk around islington market with a couple of girls on his arm he looked a right narna brain and i'm certain he also wore slacks with pointed shoes so un mister cool. but as for big bro, eastenders corrie and emadale i am thire number 100,00, 000 fan..

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

What you reckon? Do turkeys make the irish feel proud about themselves?

lol

Eurovision: Will The Irish Pick A Turkey For Song Contest? |Sky News|World News

to be honest i wouldnt be interested cos for a start off i cant talk to celebs dont know on what level to do and as for falling for them much rather be able to talk to the person first :rolleyes:and we like the mags for the gossip nothing else :Dxxkia

You women live for the juicy gossip, but my missus tells me its to see what is in fashion. :rolleyes:

PFABC, ha i totaly agree with you on the minty thing, on telly he looks a bit of a thug but seeing him walk around islington market with a couple of girls on his arm he looked a right narna brain and i'm certain he also wore slacks with pointed shoes so un mister cool. but as for big bro, eastenders corrie and emadale i am thire number 100,00, 000 fan..

Hi Pen

I agree that his dress sense is fubar. I only liked Kevin who recently died in eastenders and think ross kemp was good especially now that he has just delivered us a great show on Iraq. :)

nothinag at the moment men irratate me in the morning it may be something else with regard to the soaps just remeber they are paid 52 grand a year to pratt around I would do it for that wouldnt you