What Irritates You ???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well he just laughed it is now over 2 hours and only one finger iis still burning but the other is itching like mad on the burn.

hospital will just say keep it in water. how useful.

use whatever youd use on sunburn, it does the trick with superficial burns :wink:

hope it feels better soon

what irritates me hmmmmmmmmmmm the fact that i have been on holiday and have to go in for one night then ill be off again until the w/e (especially when they still owe me another night)

honey x

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have after sun so that wont work

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

To heal the wound that has developed due to burning, take honey and apply it all over the wound. But do it only after you’ve properly washed your wound.

Eating papaya also forms part of burns home remedy treatment, as it contains enzymes that aid in removing dead cells from the injured area.

Aloe Vera is considered valuable in the treatment of burns.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

ty for that all.

I cant have honey due to being pregnant according to my midwife locums.......never met my midwife so would not know if she is as dumb as the ppl who l do see.

I dont hing l will be trying out the wii option as i dont have one and l manage to crash the PS2 when every l try and play on it. I dont know how l do it l just do.

I will look to see if l have any lavendar oil i have tons of stuff that has gathered over the years must do a sort out again.

they are not that bad now. Althought l would recommened it as a way of getting out of the washing up.

they are rather red in places and hurt a bit when i bend them but i can cope.

Chrissi

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I think you ought to be careful with essential oils as well when you are pregnant. I've never heard of not having honey during pregnancy before, but then again its been a while since i was last pregnant (been there three times and no way jose am I doing it again :D )

Here is a link to some other remedies:-

Howstuffworks "8 Home Remedies for Burns"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Lavendar decreases blood pressure and so essential oil should not be used.

Calamine lotion is very good for burns.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

oh i have that lotion as my son did have chicken pots at least i think thats what it was called. Thanks for that tiglet.

I am having my third one to jo but l have had so much different info from different midwives that l may have more qualifications than them especially as 3 of them have not had kids and have just graduated from uni.

Chrissi

I know what you mean - I had SPD and my midwife told me I needed more exercise!!! Needless to say, once I'd seen a physio and turned up at my next visit on crutches and co-dydramol, she had a change of heart about that one!

PS Thanks MBK - who loves ya baby?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Bad losers (Mr Avram Grant)

As you were.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

kids who say but i am not tired enough for bed or but mum

Bad losers (Mr Avram Grant)

As you were.

I was watching BBc news 24 last night and Joe cole actually said it was quite depressing not to win. So Avram Grant is not the only bad loser.

Althought l think my partners uncle had a good night as he is a spurs fan.

I had a good one on saturday as Norwich beat barnsley. Something Liverpool could not manage :D.

glad your arm is healing. You might not be so bad for your holiday :D

I know what you mean - I had SPD and my midwife told me I needed more exercise!!! Needless to say, once I'd seen a physio and turned up at my next visit on crutches and co-dydramol, she had a change of heart about that one!

PS Thanks MBK - who loves ya baby?

What is SPD i may have heard of it but not by that name

Symphis Pubis Dysfunction. I also had problems with my Sacrum Illiac as well, which really helped!

what does it mean?

Basically, it's to do with relaxin acting on the muscles around the pelvis too early in the pregnancy, which makes the pelvis unstable and causes a lot of pain, especially when climbing stairs or any activity which means you ahve to open your legs (I'll wait for the jokes ...)

Judges who think they are above the law.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

OUCH thatsounds painfull. Glad l have not got that but i do have stretching skin itchs and uncomfortable sleep problems.

Chrissi

I can sympathies with the sleep problems Because. of my bad back.

Oh the thing that Irritates me.

Having to say please to benefit agency's etc when its common practice to be given what ya askin for.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/