Pontins meet - Off topic random nonsense and ramblings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5892 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You'll see... be patient woman!! mmmwah ;-)

OK............... I'll have to trust you, though some would find me mad for doing so!!!!! And mmmmmmmmmmwah to you too! ;)

Ooh I'd forgotten that at the time. I'd be interested to see if he was as fit as I remember, lol. Mention of young Turks preying on women of a certain age deflated my ego somewhat when I mentioned it at work.:-x

Ahhhhhh................. good old fashioned jealousy!!! Dontcha just love it when the green eyed monster rears it's ugly head? Sad s*ds are merely jealous cos you were chatted up by a rather delectable, delicious, handsome young man. Mind you, you are complete sweetie, so it's understandable! :p

And yes, he was as fit as you remember! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChloeJane

Is it a couple weekend and can we bring partners????

Thought the hunk was Thai??? sounds like there was more than one good looking guy! Is going to be a great weekend.

Well maybe slightly. I was wearing my beer goggles that night.:p

Charming! That didn't last very long!

And yes, he was as fit as you remember! ;)

Whilst you may well be telling the truth, dear, if I remember correctly, by that point in the night you'd had so much to drink that you couldn't remember what your name was or where you were, so how you can remember Caro's rent boy I have no idea!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Guest ChloeJane

Just for the record, am booking tomorrow morning.

I will book a chalet as Silly girl has said she is going so that gives us spare beds. I think it sleeps 5?

So there are three beds left! So anyone that is coming, and unsure as last minute decisions, unless otherwise noted, there are beds!

See you there everyone!!!! Am soooo looking forward to it! only weeks away!

I'm sure there's no reason not to bring partners if you want to CJ. I believe TideTurner is and little TideTurner, and Janet's bringing the kids too.

Although Thai is a hunk, I'm afraid we have a purely platonic relationship as I'm really not his type. Besides, I'm virtually his mother!!:D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Guest ChloeJane

Am laughing!

Caro, am just going through a seperation trust me, partner is not coming! Was curious though as would seem silly if people were taking them and I was coming alone.

- Good looking men too much hassle! So barracad and thai are safe! I have a son their age! So going to borrow pearls and wear my twinset like Sea Side Lady. Granny 1 attending!

Hope you make it Caro!

Oh dear CJ. I am sorry. Me and my big foot, lol.

Well if I do come I would never be able to drag my OH, but as I said, I'll see nearer the time. There's such a lot going on at the moment it's hard to say.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Guest ChloeJane

It is ok Caro....and I can so relate to a lot going on right now.

Just hope when it gets closer to the time you will be there. Manchester was great and I missed it and it was the people that were there that made it what it was....so hoping they are all there in Feb.

Night

Well I'm sure some will be there, and there will be others too who will make it a brilliant weekend.

Night.

I'm sure there's no reason not to bring partners if you want to CJ. I believe TideTurner is and little TideTurner, and Janet's bringing the kids too.

Although Thai is a hunk, I'm afraid we have a purely platonic relationship as I'm really not his type. Besides, I'm virtually his mother!!:D

What a woman my virtual mother is!. :) Hunk? there's more meat on a butchers knife. :lol: Being called that deserves another session of hugs and kisses from me!!!

I'll look forward to that then Thai. Better try really hard to make it.:D

Well Manchester was pretty chaotic with me so what's your point TT? lol

and i need my travelling bud:D who is going to put me on the right train if you dont go:o

Says the woman who travelled the the country with a total stranger. Hope you got a case with wheels for chrimbo Tilly, lol

Well Manchester was pretty chaotic with me so what's your point TT? lol

You managed to keep order for the first part of the night at least!!

If it's the journey, I'll be taking Mrs Tide's new foot massager and some hot towels for when you get there. I'm sure Thai will help me with the application (relax your way into a wild weekend)!!

Tilly / Caro, if you can get to my town on the Friday I'll be driving. Room in the boot for a trolley Tilley!

You managed to keep order for the first part of the night at least!!

If it's the journey, I'll be taking Mrs Tide's new foot massager and some hot towels for when you get there. I'm sure Thai will help me with the application (relax your way into a wild weekend)!!

Tilly / Caro, if you can get to my town on the Friday I'll be driving. Room in the boot for a trolley Tilley!

You think so Tide? I must say that Mrs Tide must be very broad minded to let me borrow her new foot massager, and even more broad minded to let me borrow you for the hot towel application. Can someone peel my grapes for me too?:o

I think you may be further away than Prestatyn tbh, but I will bear the lift in mind thanks.:)

I will come up on the coach, it drops me right at the door of Pontins in Prestatyn and should solve a lot of travelling problems. Won't book the coach until work confirms I can have the time, should be okay though.

I can bring some supplies up if wanted (alcohol, chocolates (I don't do biscuits or crisps anymore) or whatever).

I told you Barra I might not be able to make it. I wish you'd listen.

I am going to post who's going so far (I think, lol)

Chalet 1.

Janet & Family

Chalet 2.

Tide & Family

Chalet 3.

**Billy**

Sea-side Lady

Hippy-chick

Caro (?) (is travelling with us, if coming)

Me

Have sent PM to Hedge, before Barra invites her into his chalet:D .

Of the top of my head, others confirmed are (please confirm again, not you CJ, thats fresh confirmation!!

Chloe-jane

Painty

Silly-girl

stonedecroze & OH

Sequenci

Kevboy

Bookie

Barra

Lula????!!

Please post if I've missed you off

I'm sure Barra is coming having said that, I just dont know how you guys are gonna get your accom sorted. Maybe you work it out on this thread.

This is hard work lol, And I is poorly after all the festivities!

All present and correct, and you can't have Caro, she's mine!!!:-x:lol: