Pontins meet - Off topic random nonsense and ramblings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5886 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I told you Barra I might not be able to make it. I wish you'd listen.

I did listen, I know I have to settle for second-best, so I was referring to Hedgey my new chalet-buddy.

(Don't think she knows she's sharing a chalet with me yet, so shhhhhh! Let's just keep it between us, ok?)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'll let you off then. Seems Thai's getting all possessive anyway. He has to learn to share.:rolleyes:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

???...Which end is up???...:confused:

*slap* I thought you'd been too quiet. Shift work was it?;)

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

*slap* I thought you'd been too quiet. Shift work was it?;)
Nope!...am officially OFF until 7th Jan!...;):p

Background reading.

MAY start MY 1st Claim in the New Year! (...have been far too busy!:rolleyes: )

I DEFINITELY won't be in Prestatyn.

MummyMilkTrayMan used to run a Pub near there.

I know the area all TOO well...:)

STILL seem to be out of the Manchester piccy loop?!...:(

I did listen, I know I have to settle for second-best, so I was referring to Hedgey my new chalet-buddy.

(Don't think she knows she's sharing a chalet with me yet, so shhhhhh! Let's just keep it between us, ok?)

:o :o :o :o :o

How very dare you suggest such an indiscretion! :o

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Naughty stig!!! :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Bless his little cotton socks. As if..:p

Ah well caro, they do say treat em' mean and keep em' keen!!!!

I'll have to start bein' nice instead!!!!!

PMSL!!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Nah don't do that Hedgey. It's too much fun being mean to Barra.:D

LMAO!!!!!

You've got a point there caro............. tis fun isn't it!!!!! :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

It's too much fun being mean to Barra.:D

You've got a point there caro............. tis fun isn't it!!!!! :D :D

No it isn't :-( You pair of beeatches :-(

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Yeah babe, but you sooooooooooooo love us beeatches!!!!! :D :D ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Right guys I'm definitely coming to this meeting thingamajiggy, but looks like I'll only be able to come Saturday afternoon/evening, and don't think I'll be able to stay overnight.

Ohhh Hedgelet, you are quite the reverse .... bestest hostess in town ... mwaaahhh x x

Ooooooh Painty, you're waaaaaaaaaaay too kind!!!! And ssssshhhhhh - everyone on here thinks I'm an evil nasty beeatch!!!!!

Lovely to 'see' ya babe, hope you've had a lovely xmas? Mmmmmmmmmmwahhhhh to you too gorgeous! xxx :)

Right guys I'm definitely coming to this meeting thingamajiggy, but looks like I'll only be able to come Saturday afternoon/evening, and don't think I'll be able to stay overnight.

Spoilsport - never mind, we'll have a few for you...................... again!!!!! :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Guest ChloeJane

Hedgey,

I picked up my mobile messages this afternoon and didn't realise you left a voice mail!Think it was from the Manchester night out! I haven't checked voicemail for weeks as no message arrived saying I had any messages! How odd!

Was nice and thankyou! Made me smile. Well I am coming to this meet and hope so are all the others as clearly I missed out on some fun! Sorry I hadn't thanked you before, didn't know it was there! You sounded far too sober!

CJ

Hi CJ!!!! What are you like not listening to your messages??!!! TBH, you sound just like me, I never pick my voicemail up - I always figure they'll ring back anyway!!!! ;)

I'm so chuffed you're coming on the Pontins meet, I really wanted to meet you on the Manc meet sweetie!!!! Can't believe I sounded sober on the message though - when barra gave me the phone I could barely stand up!!!!! :eek:

Still, we'll have a good night in Prestatyn! I'm 'friends' with Mr. Hedgey again, so hopefully I'll be bringing him and the twins along to Pontins. Hope Prestatyn's up for a full on Hedgey assault??!!! :eek: Mr. Hedgey's promised to babysit the nippers whilst I grab a few hours with you CAGGERS though!!!

I'm glad you're coming CJ. You've had a rotten few months and you need some time to chill out. And trust me, if the Manc meet was anything to go by, you'll be chillin' within no time! Mmmmmmmmmwahhhh!!! x :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Guest ChloeJane

Laughing at your message! I dont feel so bad that I am not the only one that doesn't pick up voicemails!!

Am really looking forward to Wales. Are you and Mr Hedgey and Hedgelits sharing our chalet? You can if you want! So far there is only silly girl and me! and it sleeps more!

The message made me laugh - I did miss out on a great night but so happy that someone thought to do it all again. Chillin is why I am there! Three nights and two days of just being with really fun people!

You have a really bubbly voice and sound fun so roll on February!!!!! Mwaaah back! 2008 is going to be my year! x

Bubbly voice = totally pis*ed babe!!!! Others will vouch for that!!!! :D

I'm booking a chalet for me and the other Hedgey's tomorrow - not sure the rest of the world is ready for my little Hedgey's........... bookie and caro and paintball and janet and SSL and Tilly and Thailand can vouch for that!!!!!!!! :eek:

But hopefully, I'll still get to have some fun with the rest of you! Can't wait - we'll have another riot!!! xxx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

If there isn't room for Mr Hedgey I'll share with him. Phwoar!!!:p

Give him a big smackeroo from me Hedgey and apologise yet again about the alarm going off.:p

If there isn't room for Mr Hedgey I'll share with him.

Shame I'm not staying the night, or you could have Mr Hedgey and I'd have Mrs Hedgey ;-) didn't realise it was gonna be that kind of a party Caro! :o

Bubbly voice = totally pis*ed babe!!!! Others will vouch for that!!!! :D

I'm booking a chalet for me and the other Hedgey's tomorrow - not sure the rest of the world is ready for my little Hedgey's........... bookie and caro and paintball and janet and SSL and Tilly and Thailand can vouch for that!!!!!!!! :eek:

But hopefully, I'll still get to have some fun with the rest of you! Can't wait - we'll have another riot!!! xxx :D

Babe, if U bring the eldest Hedglet I'll bring the one-and-only Paintlet ... then they can biatch about their Mums and how they is hard-done-by all week ... lol :lol:

Just chuck the car keys in a bowl Barra.:D

Don't tell Thai though cos he'll only get jealous. Mind you how many women does he want in his harem?