Pontins meet - Off topic random nonsense and ramblings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

See that's my point... you'll therefore be having two treats, and then what do I get in return? You have to make it worth my while.

(And I'm pretty sure you must have dreamt the part about me wanting to show you something, but that's beside the point...)

Awwwwwwww sweetie, I promise, I'll make it worth your while! Your own private lapdance maybe???? A drunken gob-suck????? !!!! ;) I'll leave it for you to decide! :D

And trust me, you deffo said you had summat you wanted to show me - I really didn't dream it up!!!! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you already gave me a lapdance in Manchester, and I'm not sure if I want to know what a gob-suck is... must be some weird northern thing?!

You'll have to try harder!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Oh FFS!!!!! How much harder have I gotta try!!!!! :rolleyes:

I know you're from Stoke, but puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!! Help me out a bit eh'!!!!! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

I'll nominate Bookie for

7. Prize for getting the most bits out

8. Prize for getting the most ar5e out

9. Prize for getting the most t!ts out

If this is a yearly thing, I have evidence from the last do.

Cheers Painty

7. Prize for getting the most bits out - That would be Painty, actually, SSL can corroborate. :-D

8. Prize for getting the most ar5e out - That will be Janet, cos she made the biggest *one of them* out of herself at the kebab shop. :-D

9. Prize for getting the most t!ts out - And yes, that would be Painty again...

What you saw, my dear, was by no means the most outrageous of the evening. :razz:

Besides, since my presence is far from confirmed, you shouldn't place bets on possible non-starters. :-D

Guest ChloeJane

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Stig is the name given to the anonymous CAGer on the CAG Website. He is cast as a mysterious "tame CAGer" whose identity is unknown, and who never speaks or removes his clothes on camera.

some say he had to apply to the government for a concealled weapon licence before he could legally wear pants.... and that beneath his helmet is another, slightly smaller helmet.

all we know is that he is called the Stig

TV.com Forums - your own stig 'facts'

What did he want to show you hedgey??????

LOL

I'm starting to get scared about what I'm letting myself in for.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Much harder!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Oh, I think this is the meet to top all meets.

What's happening about booking our chalet?

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Now now. We don't want to frighten people off. What will people think of us!!!:eek:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

What did he want to show you hedgey??????

I'm still trying to figure it out! ;)

Now now. We don't want to frighten people off. What will people think of us!!!:eek:

Awwwwwww............... everyone knows that me and barra have total and utter unrequitted love between us! He's romeo, I'm juliet, bob's your uncle and annie's your aunt!!!!! PMSL!!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Oo er sir, I do believe you're getting personal!!!! ;):D

A lot harder??????? :confused:

Oo er indeed! Don't quite know what to say to that!! :o

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Now there's a first. Barra lost for words!:lol:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Guest ChloeJane

I am being very well behaved not twisting that saying! I have some great variations!

There once was a man called Stig

Who definately did not wear a wig,

But his lust for the sweet hedgey

Made her a we bit more than a little edgey

For he promised to show her something big!????

Sorry toooo much wine!

Oo er indeed! Don't quite know what to say to that!! :o

LMAO!!!!!

After months of trying, I've stumped the beggar at last!!!! :lol:

I am being very well behaved not twisting that saying! I have some great variations!

There once was a man called Stig

Who definately did not wear a wig,

But his lust for the sweet hedgey

Made her a we bit more than a little edgey

For he promised to show her something big!????

Oo er missus................ put the wine away!!!!!! :lol:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

After months of trying, I've stumped the beggar at last!!!!

Now, you see... I'm young, sweet and innocent unlike you *ahem* more mature ladies, so clearly the only reason I don't know what to say is because I have no idea what hedgey is on about!

Now, you see... I'm young, sweet and innocent unlike you *ahem* more mature ladies, so clearly the only reason I don't know what to say is because I have no idea what hedgey is on about!

LMAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Guest ChloeJane
Your nose just grew from Stoke on Trent to Wales with that comment!

Caro...for you hun!

There once was a man called Thai,

Who was the apple of a womans eye,

Tut tut for the thoughts mother caro had

For none of them were motherly and oh so bad!

WHO SAID I WAS MATURE???????Like wine...better with age....

Putting the wine away!

Chalet booked Hippy!!!

You can share ours! just get here!

Thailand, think Hippy is hooked!

Thanks for the offer CJ, but I've already got a chalet sorted out - was just wondering when we were gonna book it.

:)

Poor little innocent Barra. I'm not sure what Hedgey means either, but I'm sure Mr Hedgey (sigh) will keep her in check. Well he might try anyway.:D

Guest ChloeJane

Voddie chocs and my mulled port!

Didn't work though..another for your heirim babe.

My spellings gone. Need another glass.:rolleyes: