Pontins meet - Off topic random nonsense and ramblings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5886 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oi Painty never mind all this chit-chat... where's me pics??????

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChloeJane

Hmmm wife and partner swapping....thought this was a G rated weekend!

Blushing! Is it safe to come to Wales....maybe it is the thought of the welsh air that brings it from G rated to XX?!

If there isn't room for Mr Hedgey I'll share with him. Phwoar!!! Give him a big smackeroo from me Hedgey and apologise yet again about the alarm going off.

Caro, Mr. Hedgey loves you to bits sweetie, let me tell ya!!!! You couldn't possibly upset him in any way............... unless you didn't love him anymore!!!! :p

Shame I'm not staying the night, or you could have Mr Hedgey and I'd have Mrs Hedgey ;-) didn't realise it was gonna be that kind of a party Caro! :o

You've lost the plot dear................... and not for the first time may I say!!!!! :D

Babe, if U bring the eldest Hedglet I'll bring the one-and-only Paintlet ... then they can biatch about their Mums and how they is hard-done-by all week ... lol :lol:

Oooooh Painty, if I brought the eldest Hedgelet, she'd be long dead before she reached Prestatyn babe, trust me!!!!! She's so close to being strangled right now (by moi!) that it's untrue!!!!! :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

We're all talk CJ. Anyway my hubby would never come with me so I wouldn't have anyone to swap. I wouldn't have any problem sharing with Thai, because I'm not his type, or with Barra, because he's a complete gentleman (don't tell him I said that).;)

As for Mr Hedgey, I'm afraid he's only got eyes for Hedgey cos she's an absolute babe, damn her.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Blow up sheep are optional!

...lol...:D

Oh dear. I wish you hadn't said that.:eek:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Guest ChloeJane

You make me laugh! I was suddenly thinking I had to find someone to bring to swap! Relieved this is clarified!

You lot are so funny and mad! I hope it is catching!

Shame barra is the gentleman or would have invited him to the girly chalet! lol...can't have gentleman in the all girls chalet now could we?? Will have to ask Silly girl on that one!!

Not going there to behave .....am I? Thought you were going to teach me how to be bad!

Ooooooh sweetie, I wish he hadn't said that too!!! We'll have freaky and DMD on thread in no time!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Not going there to behave .....am I? Thought you were going to teach me how to be bad!

Soz darlin!!!! I don't *do* bad - I'm a very married woman!!!!!!

I do *do* pis*ed though if that's any consolation!!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Barra... he's a complete gentleman

Oi! I've got a reputation to uphold, don't go spoiling it!

You'd rather the sheep were mandatory?! :o

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Caro, Mr. Hedgey loves you to bits sweetie, let me tell ya!!!! You couldn't possibly upset him in any way............... unless you didn't love him anymore!!!! :p

You've lost the plot dear................... and not for the first time may I say!!!!! :D

Oooooh Painty, if I brought the eldest Hedgelet, she'd be long dead before she reached Prestatyn babe, trust me!!!!! She's so close to being strangled right now (by moi!) that it's untrue!!!!! :D

Yeah Hedgey, that's why I'm suggesting bringing the two along ... so I can strangle yours and you mine ... :D

Guest ChloeJane

Am reading the updates on this thread and we will get arrested before the weekend!

Husband swapping and strangling......! I look forward to the weekend more and more.

Going to catch up sleep though before there will be none so night you great mad bunch!

Night CJ. Sleep tight.

Yeah Hedgey, that's why I'm suggesting bringing the two along ... so I can strangle yours and you mine ... :D

Ahhhhhh............. gotcha babe!!!!! :D

Night night CJ, sweet dreams :)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I don't want pics of myself, I want to see all the other drunken loons! Are you only sending me the two pics then?

I don't want pics of myself, I want to see all the other drunken loons! Are you only sending me the two pics then?

I had a video of you ... but deleted it as it was SOOOO wobbly and loud ... :eek:

That's TWO more than anyone has sent me...:(

Were you there?

...lol ... ;)

Yours involve sheep, remember? that's why you don't want to be Id'd in Wales!!
Shush!...Or else I'll explain about why Scousers liked wearing Pringle/Farrah/Lyle & Scott jumpers in the '80's...;):p

Besides...it was a case of mistaken identity...I was in Derby at the time!...:lol:

...lol...:D

Guest ChloeJane

Booked.

They are sending out the details! See you all there!

Silly girl, I think your sharing the girly chalet???? I have a booking reference and not sure what details you might need when you get there.

Will post back when I get the pack through!

I am soooo looking forward to it!!