Pontins meet - Off topic random nonsense and ramblings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5867 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

He will do painty........... you're only doing the sat night like me (us girls and our new jobs!!!!) But as long as you're there for the sat night, we'll have a riot!!!! I've booked me and all the other little hedgey's (including big Mr. hedgey) in already. So don't worry, you'll always have somewhere to bunk down! Mmmmmmmwah!!!! xxxx

That's great. I can't wait to meet the mini-me Hedgeys ... lol

Wooohoooo! Hedgey!

Booked and confirmed ! With hedglets and all! This is going to be such a great weekend! Why hasn't Janet posted?

She'll be busy with her family ,,, but back with avengeance come New Year ... lol ;)

Silly girl is bringing vodka and chocolate....so us girlies are ok...and think she is bringing two of her friends lol.....though don't think they will need a bed as 15 inch characters!

I may bring my old work CAG buddy but only if his missus allows. He lives in Birkenhead so not too far to travel and he's the BESTEST fun when he's p**$%d I can vouch for that ... :o :p Just put him in front of an old joanna and he thumps out some great jazz tunes. What a star :cool:

Paintball - you can share the girly chalets.!

Hurray!! Please let me know if I need to do anything before the date ...

Countdown - 40 days and a few hours???

All booked CJ - big Mr. Hedgey and Hedgelets an' all!!!! (a girl's gotta have her babysitter dontcha know!!!!) ;)

And I reckon out Janet's having a bit of time off chillin out with her lovely kids ........... but don't worry, she'll be back!!!!!

Reckon we've got anothe good 'un coming our way peeps!!! Manc meet part 2!!!!!! ;)

Manc Meet Part Deux ... I like the sound of that !! Mwaaahh x x x

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Janet is in Prestatyn Sands now! (seriously!)

Chalet 1.

Janet & Family

Chalet 2.

Tide & Family

Chalet 3.

**Billy**

Sea-side Lady

Hippy-chick

Caro & DD? (is travelling with us, if coming)

Me

Chalet 4. **BOOKED***

Hedgey of the realm & Co.

Chalet 5. **BOOKED***

Chloe-Jane

Silly-girl

Determindator?

Room for CAG girlies!!

Good Caggers may decide to come nearer the time, or yet to confirm:

Painty

stonedecroze & OH

Sequenci

Kevboy

Bookie

Lula

Caro

Please post if I've missed you off.

Barra just day-tripping, unless we can convince him otherwise.

Painty, If there is room is our chalet its yours, or Hedgeys! See were fighting over you. :D

Hedgey babes, did they let you book for one night? or did you have to book Fri-Mon? If so, Caggers could throw some pennies your way, that are staying different nights. Wish you were staying longer xxxxx. You'd think they'd let you take a few days off, your wonderful reputation precedes you, doe's it not?!!:D

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's lookin' like a good un!!!!

All I need from the night now is a major snog with thai (you soooooooo know what i mean babe!!!!) ;) a total hug from barra (i knoooooooooooooooow he'll give me one of those) ;) and loads of laughs from everyone else!!!

Bring it on............... prestatyn 2008!!!!! Could be an annual CAG do if we play our cards right!!! :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Tide, are you still deffo coming with your gang?

Thai, I'm the soup kitchen, the water hole, and the holder of all things that taste nice at 5am when you're pi55ed!

I can't let the guys starve - can you hire those gas burners that cook the Kebab meat? Never mind, picked up a load of mini barbecues in the Sales, some chicken with a touch of Nando's sauce and we're laughing.

Party, party, party...

Are you providing the awards TT? What are you thinking?

1. Prize for staying upright longest

2. Prize for sinking most booze

3. Prize for most outrageous behaviour

:D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It depends if Bookie turns up - we can't have a clean sweep!

Yes, Ill supply the awards - and present them. Those three categories sound fine, any more suggestions anyone?

Yikes, change those award categories prontissimo ... I'll lose out every time! And die of shame into the bargain :o

Oh I don't know Painty. :p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I think our group might get the full sweep on that one. :p

Oh and i think i will nominate Hedgey for the last awards!!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Group Awards: -

4. Largest no. of CAG'ers in a chalet all night

5. Most members to kip on one couch (SSL, Thai etc)

6. Worst karaoke group song

Now THAT'S more like it Tidey, means I can only show myself up with the singing bit :p

Oooh I think I could win all 3 of those! :-)

a total hug from barra (i knoooooooooooooooow he'll give me one of those)

Maybe, maybe not... depends what's in it for me!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Maybe, maybe not... depends what's in it for me!

Suit yourself then dear, don't say I didn't offer! :rolleyes:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Guest ChloeJane

This thread grows by the minute!

After 8 glasses of mulled wine I need to catch up on gossip.

Prize for the most outrageously dressed!

4. Largest no. of CAG'ers in a chalet all night - Prize for the funniest pj's?

Hiccups- sheez I am struggling after 8 glasses of mulled wine I better start learning to drink!

I need to learn how to quote things!!!!!!

Suit yourself then dear, don't say I didn't offer! :rolleyes:

Didn't offer what exactly? You said you wanted something from me, not the other way round!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Oh no dear barra, you originally said that you had summat that you wanted to show me! ;) And given that you had a penchant for gluing your arms around me at the Manc meet, I subsequently thought you wouldn't mind giving me a massive hug on this one!!!!

*sniff* :(

Anyway, suit yourself you nugget! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Guest ChloeJane
Suit yourself then dear, don't say I didn't offer!
:rolleyes:

Didn't offer what exactly? You said you wanted something from me, not the other way round!

OOo it is getting up close and personal!

I think I learnt how to do quotes.

I am bringing Mulled Port....you are dared to try my brew.....setting up the cauldron tomorrow.............witches cackle.....

hicuups!

I'll nominate Bookie for

7. Prize for getting the most bits out

8. Prize for getting the most ar5e out

9. Prize for getting the most t!ts out

If this is a yearly thing, I have evidence from the last do.

Cheers Painty

It was nice knowing you TT. LMAO. :lol: :lol:

Oh no dear barra, you originally said that you had summat that you wanted to show me!

I subsequently thought you wouldn't mind giving me a massive hug on this one!!!!

See that's my point... you'll therefore be having two treats, and then what do I get in return? You have to make it worth my while.

(And I'm pretty sure you must have dreamt the part about me wanting to show you something, but that's beside the point...)