Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'accepting'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums

Categories

  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web

Blogs

  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition

Categories

  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


About Me


Location

Found 11 results

  1. Hi All, Possibly a hypothetical question but like to be prepared. Had an interview earlier, job sounds great but when I got home invite to interview from another employer in my inbox for next Wednesday. This 2nd job would suit me better (nearer home, more akin to my current role and better hours). I was told at this morning's interview that they would let me know either way today. If I am lucky enough to get the offer, I would be mad not to accept, but still inclined to go for next week's interview as well. What are the ethics of accepting a possible offer today, then changing my
  2. Hoping someone can give me some advice here. Arrow Global and Restons have issued me with Court papers for an HBoS debt which goes back to 1997! Over the past 10 years I have requested the CCA and have SAR'd other DCA's but the CCA has never been sent, only an Application Form with retyped up-to-date Terms and Conditions. Now, of course, Arrow Global have applied for a CCJ. I don't think I would be able to go to Court myself (as a pensioner I don't have the funds for the trip to Northampton for one thing) but do you think I should dispute it? And if so
  3. Hi Quick bit of advice needed regarding filling out financial statements which has been requested by my ex local authority. Basically we have outstanding council tax debt with North Herts Council from around 6+ years ago. they got a court order and we was paying this off at £20 a month which we agreed with them. About a year ago they decided that they wasn't going to accept £20 a month any more and wanted £40, well we told them this was unaffordable and payments ceased. This has now escalated to Bailiff levels so we contacted the Council to say we weren't going to give the
  4. Got a weird one here for you guys. In March i had a prang with a neighbour. I was driving out of our cul de sac and i stopped because the woman in the end house started to reverse. She carried on and i sounded the horn continuously, she stopped for a split second then carried on and hit my car. I notified the police as the woman's partner came out of the house and was very aggressive towards her and then myself. He later came to my door as we are neighbours offering me money for the damage but due to the car being leased from Motability i couldn't and my next door neighbour had to a
  5. I would like to know how much help you would expect from a bank if cash was paid into an account found to be a fraudster. I thought they made enquiries into the receiving bank account over a certain amount of money.
  6. Hi All, I recently bought some jeans on eBay, they are not the size the label claims them to be and having explained this to the seller he is adamant that he is right and won't do a return and refund. I tried to use the return option through eBay but he declined my request, should I escalate the issue through eBay or would it be better to do a charge back through my bank.
  7. I have lost my job and my husband is only working part time and we are unable to pay all our bills at the moment. We have taken advice from step change and have offered Npower £5 per month for Gas and £5 per month for the lecky. We sent a copy of our household budget Last week they phoned and wanted meter readings for both which we supplied. Today we got a letter wanting to set up a payment plan and they are going to TELL US how much we will be paying but we need to set up a payment plan with them. They have asked us to phone with meter readings (which they already have ) but wi
  8. My circumstances have changed and I have contacted p2p offering a repayment plan. They have rejected it outright. I offered around 25% of the monthly payment I am normally required to make. What do i do now?
  9. Dear all. Great to have found this forum. Im really hoping I can find some sort of direction. My problem has been on going for about 4 months now, almost from day one of purchasing the car. Its a Toyota Celica 2006 model. To cut a very long story short here ..... the car was purchased, knowingly by me, with non standard alloys. However, from day one I noticed issues with handling. This was reported several times to the garage. After the first recall I was told that there was nothing wrong but also that a 4 wheel alignment check had been done. This turned out to
  10. Hi, I had an accident last night that 100% was not my fault. I was driving along a main road and a car coming toward me tried to turn onto a side road and smashed into the drivers side of my car, he claimed he believed I was also turning down this road. To complicate matters further I was driving my partners car but under my own insurance so was only covered by 3rd party insurance. It looks like my car is a write off but luckily with it being a Volvo I escaped with nothing other than a stiff neck. I managed to find out online who he is insured with and called them to
  11. My company has gone written warning crazy! Dishing them out left/right/centre. Can I refuse to accept a written warning on the grounds that I don't agree with it?
×
×
  • Create New...