Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eloped with Jezza I wish!! :grin:

Anyway - my PPI misselling case is up in court in August however they are about to be hit with another nasty surprise that could cost them a hell of a lot of money - and unfortunately it won't be in Nottingham so bless the lovely Mr P may not be able to grace me with his presence on that one!

I have a heavyweight in my corner as well.

Bit cryptic - but as we all know walls have ears and forums have (un)Welcome guests :)

Fill me in when you have time B-O-2 - I think I have the gyst but it'd be nice to get back in the loop[/quote

will do.. :wink:

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hi again mojo8,

LOL !! :lol:

Prospective employer - " I see on your CV that you worked for Welcome Finance."

" Yes indeed " - He or she says.

" Did you get any worthwhile training whilst in their employ."

" Absolutely ".

" Then why does your former company have such an awful reputation".

" Good question and I have no idea but they did teach me to follow the company line."

" Did you think that their teaching was good or bad ".

" Good question but to be honest it was the only job that I could get at the time and something is better than nothing."

" What makes you think that our company is right for you ".

" I am agressive, good at dealing with awkward customers who will not tow the line, great at selling all kinds of add-ons to new agreements and know how to meet targets each month".

" Well thank you for coming to see us and we will be in touch".

" My pleasure and if you decide to offer me a job, you will not regret employing me."

:wink::wink::wink:

to be honest if any decent comany had jobs to offer then they would be wise to stear clear of these muppets

take care

you'll like this one.

apparantly my letter of complaint which I sent last week, on instructions by the fsa, is not considered a complaint by welcome!

The reason I know this is that in the telephone logs I received in a SAR, it says in a notes on call from our local branch to compliance, that compliance are telling the local branch not to treat it as a letter of complaint right now!!!!! This was from an entry from a local branch and the exact wording says:

"asked if this should be treated as a complaint, compliance said no just hang onto letter and they wll ring back"

:confused::confused:

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

you'll like this one.

apparantly my letter of complaint which I sent last week, on instructions by the fsa, is not considered a complaint by welcome!

The reason I know this is that in the telephone logs I received in a SAR, it says in a notes on call from our local branch to compliance, that compliance are telling the local branch not to treat it as a letter of complaint right now!!!!! This was from an entry from a local branch and the exact wording says:

"asked if this should be treated as a complaint, compliance said no just hang onto letter and they wll ring back"

:confused::confused:

Hmmm wonder what FOS and OFT would make of that - how did that slip through the Welcome screening - dynamite that is! :eek:

doesn't surprise me as the guy at the local branch had no idea what a SAR was and probably didn't even think I'd get my hands on a telephone log.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

Hi again mojo8,

LOL !! :lol:

Prospective employer - " I see on your CV that you worked for Welcome Finance."

" Yes indeed " - He or she says.

" Did you get any worthwhile training whilst in their employ."

" Absolutely ".

" Then why does your former company have such an awful reputation".

" Good question and I have no idea but they did teach me to follow the company line."

" Did you think that their teaching was good or bad ".

" Good question but to be honest it was the only job that I could get at the time and something is better than nothing."

" What makes you think that our company is right for you ".

" I am agressive, good at dealing with awkward customers who will not tow the line, great at selling all kinds of add-ons to new agreements and know how to meet targets each month".

" Well thank you for coming to see us and we will be in touch".

" My pleasure and if you decide to offer me a job, you will not regret employing me."

:wink::wink::wink:

exactly......would not employ them to clean my cats litter tray

Had enough with these clowns. Cancelling my direct debit because they are showing me absolutely no respect. I am amazed that the FOS gives them so much time just to pass over the relevant documentation. I will start repaying when welcome start behaving properly

Edited by EBOY

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks