Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone else had to log a complaint with the FOS as Welcome arent playing ball ? With me they are ' witholding ' part of my PPI refund, and so I had to take matters into my own hands and log it with the FOS. Silly me though as they have a HUGE backlog, and now wish I would have taken it down the court route - however I was afraid to do that, as I dont really know that much about it, and I have got two small children to deal with and am also nearly 5 months pregnant, and have been back and forth to hospital - so I thought the FOS would be the easiest route for me to take.

I have spoken to the FOS to check on my cases progress, as even though I know it will take forever for them to sort it, I wanted to see what Welcome were doing ' behind the scenes '. The FOS advised that they had written to them twice, but they had failed to respond - Charming ! :mad:

So, being in the frame of mind that I am, I rang the compliance dept to see what they were playing at etc....now awaiting a call from someone to advise me whats happening ( which I am highly unlikely to receive ).

Cant just understand why they dont just settle up !! Granted there are maybe people out there who after the initial ' we dont agree with you letter, and we arent going to refund you ' , will simply just stop with their claim and think whats the point, but Welcome know they have a huge fight on their hands with the masses of us who are planning to take them all the way - just be done with it and give us our money back !!

They arent very sensible in this respect are they ?? :lol:

They really are a miserable excuse for a company and very incompetent cows... exactly how hard is it to respond to your customers... every step of the way in fighting them.. i get even more p'd off... Hang in there, don't let them reap you off... i sure am taking it to the end... filing court docs. next wed.. dragging my 7mths preg tummy there, even if it takes every energy in my body...

Just received this letter

I would advise that your enquiry has been escalated to us from direct group, adminastrators of the above policies.

as underwriters of the policies, we will contact you within the next 10 working days.

If you have any enwuiries in the meantime, call us on 01903-273632 between 9:00am and 5:00pm monday to friday. Please quote departnent 33 on all correspondence.

Susan stamp

Technical team

SNAP!! Me too!!!

Only after a very strong email yesterday, surprise surprise, its exactly the same as yours although, they have added a copy of their complaint enquiry leaflet and advise that my complaint is now at step 2... refer your complaint to our chief executive.

Am not surprised really, the initial enquiry email spent nearly 2 weeks floating about in cyberspace (have all the, read receipts to proove it) It then got sent to Simon Brunt at DG, He took a week and two email replys to advise i needed to refer back to NU....

Dont tell me Andi, is it in another 10 days when they are all redundant in the warren ??

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Just received this letter

I would advise that your enquiry has been escalated to us from direct group, adminastrators of the above policies.

as underwriters of the policies, we will contact you within the next 10 working days.

If you have any enwuiries in the meantime, call us on 01903-273632 between 9:00am and 5:00pm monday to friday. Please quote departnent 33 on all correspondence.

Susan stamp

Technical team

SNAP!! Me too!!!

Only after a very strong email yesterday, surprise surprise, its exactly the same as yours although, they have added a copy of their complaint enquiry leaflet and advise that my complaint is now at step 2... refer your complaint to our chief executive.

Am not surprised really, the initial enquiry email spent nearly 2 weeks floating about in cyberspace (have all the, read receipts to proove it) It then got sent to Simon Brunt at DG, He took a week and two email replys to advise i needed to refer back to NU....

Dont tell me Andi, is it in another 10 days when they are all redundant in the warren ??

Ha ha LMAO - I think it's a couple of months before they're all redundant.

Out of interest who is this Simon Brunt I keep hearing about - what is his position? Other than that of doing naff all I mean?

Forgot to mention the NU complaint proceedure is to acknowledge within two working days of receipt..... Still rolling around the floor in fits of laughter :D:D:D

Also posted my failiure to comply to SAR, LBA off to Welscum today !!!! Thats two of us today isnt it ??

B-O-2

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

Regards

Simon Spencer-Brunt

Claims Team Leader

Direct Group Ltd| Direct House | 4 Sidings Court

White Rose Way | Doncaster | DN4 5NU

' Tel: 0870 4141422

7 Fax: 0844 4124157

: e-mail: [email protected]

Can't wait hope Mr P is coming along - I've missed him :)

Do you think he will wear a new suit for the occassion ??:lol::lol::lol:

GO ANDI!!:D:D GO ANDI!!!

Regards

Simon Spencer-Brunt

Claims Team Leader

Direct Group Ltd| Direct House | 4 Sidings Court

White Rose Way | Doncaster | DN4 5NU

' Tel: 0870 4141422

7 Fax: 0844 4124157

: e-mail: [email protected]

This cretin was fine answering my questions over the e-mail but since the questions got a little more intense i can no longer get hold of him... surprise surprise

This cretin was fine answering my questions over the e-mail but since the questions got a little more intense i can no longer get hold of him... surprise surprise

Mojo

You could always try emailing the Cheif executive office at NU

[email protected]

They may be able to answer :grin:

Funny the Director of compliance at DG has shut down on me to - I think they're under instruction to shut up - too late though I already got all the information I needed - if anyone else is interested in the direct email for the director of DG let me know - since they're no use to me anymore I might as well pass on the knowledge :)

The backlog has to be down to us ......:lol:

I sent my complaint to the FOS about 3 weeks ago and rec'd a response just over a week ago confirming they had my complaint, but that it may take a while to resolve due to their backlog.

I only received this letter from WFS this morning, so I wasn't sure if they had to place it on hold, or if they were playing games again.

Do you know how to email compliance?

Funny the Director of compliance at DG has shut down on me to - I think they're under instruction to shut up - too late though I already got all the information I needed - if anyone else is interested in the direct email for the director of DG let me know - since they're no use to me anymore I might as well pass on the knowledge :)

I'm very interested Andie;-)

nu are in deep do do and they know it

why are they going on about mechanical break down insurance etc,

who passed those details on,

we are talking gap etc, nothing to do with nu

why do i still get this nagging feeling that ime talking to welcome all the time even though it has norwich union headed paper.

i have a day off on thursday and ime going to drive direct to norwich union and speak to this so called dept 33 and sue dewey

ill be sending you a pm later andie

we need to talk

nu are in deep do do and they know it

why are they going on about mechanical break down insurance etc,

who passed those details on,

we are talking gap etc, nothing to do with nu

why do i still get this nagging feeling that ime talking to welcome all the time even though it has norwich union headed paper.

i have a day off on thursday and ime going to drive direct to norwich union and speak to this so called dept 33 and sue dewey

ill be sending you a pm later andie

we need to talk

Ha ha ha you think we're on a list - thats who's got my complaint to

I've got easter off and if I lived anywhere near worthing I'd be going with you - make sure you take a local paper with you for the jobs they're all being made redundant

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks