Diskmandave -v- Robinson, Way & Co - The Never Ending Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2942 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You know when you are in trouble falling asleep at the keyboard, when at work everybody asks you what that funny imprint of the letter 'H' is on the tip of your nose.

Well, their clients are Robinson way . So named as the creditor . They have referred the query to themselves are are thus pondering and awaiting their own instructions. What a joke of a company .

Good innit! The letter H is imprinted on my forehead...!!!

DMD -Vs-

fighting0061.gif

RobWay!! Who's going to win.....???!

• Haha 1

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope most in robinson way are man utd supporters. Good win today for city )

edit:

If you want to do naughty letters, do like i did. A letter from the STD clinic with most of it showing in the envelope window to a high ranking .. in your case London Scottish ..executive.

If DCA's want to play those games ( aka your envelope scan ) , we can play them better .

• Haha 1

My dearest Horwich Farrelly,

Words cannot express how excited I was to receive another one of your lovely stripey letters. Our relationship has grown steadily over recent months and there are moments even now when I have to stop and poke myself for being so deserving of your time and attention. Your loyalty and devotion is truly overwhelming.

I eagerly await instructions from your client as to the next stage in our special friendship.

With baited breath,

Dave... :p

There is such a lot of scope for revenge with the large windowed envelope . Do you think Louise Scholfield , the collection manager at robinson way would understand if similar embarrasingly formatted letters came her way ? I think she would be ok , she knows how easy it can happen .

It seems that quite a few DCAs suffer from this sort of dissociative identity disorder.

Horwich Farrelly seem to only use one address (and it's not Quays Reach), so you could write to the senior partner to say that you have received correspondence purporting to be from his firm from Quays Reach, which you know only as the address of a disreputable DCA. Since you cannot fathom why one company would seek to misrepresent themselves as another (except to mislead), nor can you work out why a client would need to take instruction from themselves, and since his firm doesn't list Quays Reach as an office, could he clarify the situation, by confirming (or not) whether there is indeed a Horwich Farrelly office there and how many HF staff work there.

It would be intereting to know if a REAL solicitor actually signed off on any of those threatomatic standardised forms. There probably isnt a real solicitor anywhere about the scummy DCA office. Some spotty kid with an O level in woodwork is probably their legal advisor as he had read the first two pages of a John Grisham Novel

At this point..... If anyone wants to suggest a letter, even a bit of naughty fun please say so!!! Always up for some fun.....!! LOL!!

T'internet is full of useful ideas as to how one could obtain 'revenge' on these people who use large windows on their envelopes. Imagine the fun in the Robberscum Way/Whorewitch Farrely post room if some of their staff get letters from funny clinics or rival DCAs offering employment ;)

DMD , can you not ask robbing **** way to up their output on the humourous bogus threats and exposure letters debacle , I am getting cold turkey here . Are robinscum way watching?, give that printer a kick , come on.. you know you never got a christmas hamper last year, you know FOS charges in plenitude are good for all.

Write one from bbc watchdog saying thank you for offering to provide details regarding illegal practices, we should like to contact you further for our autumn series.

no no you sent the letters marked

300 marked LEGAL NOTICE

300 marked PAYMENTS ENCLOSED

300 marked NEW ADDRESS

without stamps

:-D

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

Subscribing :p

LOL Dave this is one of the best reads I have had in ages !!

Love Spiritgirl x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Hi Dave, great thread.

I have been receiving letters from the wonderful people at Horwich Farrelly aswell, what a lovely bunch (not).

I'll watch your thread with interest and compare notes

Penny:) .

Whorewitch Farrelly really need to be reported to the Society of Solicitors in Leamington Spa.

In actual fact the letters come from the same threatomatic computer that Robberscums use. The spotty pre pubescent operator just changes the paper.

Thats true ODC, the envelope and letter style are exactly the same as R,W&Co the only difference is the letter heading is Horwich Farrelly and under their name it says "Regulated by the Law Society" now somehow I dont believe that but maybe that's just me being suspicious.

Thats true ODC, the envelope and letter style are exactly the same as R,W&Co the only difference is the letter heading is Horwich Farrelly and under their name it says "Regulated by the Law Society" now somehow I dont believe that but maybe that's just me being suspicious.

What actually should happen is that solicitor should check each and every one of these letters before they are sent out. In actual fact what happens is that they are sent out in a mass mailing and as they ar ''standard letters'' the soliocitor feels its not nessecary to check them. However as they are standard letters they often do not relate to the queries raised by the person to whom they are sent. Therefore a complaint should be made to the Society of Solicitors as these letters breach all the rules