EPC ANPR PCN - MFG - ESSO MEADS - PURFLEET, ARTERIAL ROAD, PURFLEET, ESSEX, RM19 1TS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

wondering if someone can help me?

Went to Esso to wash my car and received a parking fine as “the vehicle was parked without a valid pay by phone transaction”.

I was washing and vaccuming it on a Saturday morning.

i have completed the requested info, please see below:

For PCN's received through the post (ANPR camera capture

(must be received within 14 days from the Incident)

Please answer the following questions.

1. The date of infringement? 07/10/2023
  2. Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 13/10/2023

[scan up BOTH SIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload quide] please LEAVE IN LOCATION AND ALL

DATES/TIMES/E's

1. Date received 20/10/2023
  2. Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 20127 [Y/N?) YES
  3. Is there any photographic evidence of the event? YES
  4. Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] NO

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up NA

1. Who is the parking company? EURO CAR PARKS
  2. Where exactly [carpark name and town] MFG - ESSO MEADS - PURFLEET, ARTERIAL ROAD, PURFLEET, ESSEX, RM19 1TS

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the LAS. If you are unsure, please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

logitech

Internal

Confidential -

Secret

Copy the windscreen or ANPR section to your thread and answer the questions...

In either case scan up botbsides of any letters/tickets in or appeals made out to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONLY

euro cor porks.pdf

• honeybee13 changed the title to Parking fine while washing car at Esso Meads, Purfleet
  • dx100uk changed the title to EPC ANPR PCN - MFG - ESSO MEADS - PURFLEET, ARTERIAL ROAD, PURFLEET, ESSEX, RM19 1TS

where does anything say this is a FINE please?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

First of all... It's NOT a "fine", it's a speculative invoice. Don't appeal!

You invariably lose useful legal protection.

Second, the reviews don't look good for this place. Other tickets have been issued.

In fact a Google local guide has made the warning that you will get a ticket if you're there more than 45 minutes. That's ridiculous for a site that provides EV charging, a food outlet and vehicle washing facilities.

Are you local, so you could get pics of all the signage?

Google street view is a bit unhelpful...

A shot from 2018 appears to say 30 minutes free...

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.485675,0.2443368,3a,50.4y,298.95h,88.93t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4RFMNyEC7kXSA6bvt9nQvg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Thank you to everyone who’s replied,and thank you for redacting my info :)

It is absolutely ridiculous..! Like you said,it’s a petrol station,M&S,EV station and washing spot.. I am fairly local,10/15mns drive. Also,I made contactless payments for the washing and vacuuming so these will appear on bank records.

what should my next steps be?

thanks again

Avoid contact with Euro Car Parks.

Try to contact the site owners and explain the circumstances.

Ask them to cancel the PCN.

Read a load of other threads in the forum to educate yourself on the "business practices" of Parking Companies in general, so you know what to expect further down the line...

If you don't manage to get it cancelled, you can expect a lot of grief, (months), trying to get you to pay up.

If you want it all to go away, just pay up. Or if you're in it for the long haul, we'll support you with advice every step of the way.

CAG has around 85% success rate helping victims win in court (If it gets that far).

Also, a large number of PPC claims just give up when met with appropriate responses...

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I agree with NB.

Don't contact ECP.  In the GM reviews there are various motorists who appealed, and their appeals were rejected, which is what PPCs do.  They are not going to give up £££££ easily.

As the place is local get lots of photos of the signs, both close-up and how they look to drivers - you can be sure the signage will be insufficient.

I don't know how you can find out who the landowner is who called in ECP.  While you're there ask the managers in the various outlets?  Because the landowner has the power to call their dogs off.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I know this site as it's local to me, it has a reputation amongst locals as a scam site (also cheap fuel in the area).

Other than contacting the site owners to say call off your dogs, do nothing, do not contact ECP, they will ignore anything you say and will say you have appealed and revealed you were the driver.

Keep all of their tripe and wait for a letter before action, then send a snotty letter telling them you'll happily see them in court but they better bring a fat wallet to pay their costs and yours.

• Like 3