Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belverdere Street Car Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1JJ

We need to know what stage the case is at at Chesterfield.

Please upload the court letters.

Don't worry if it's not done perfectly, we can do the tweaking at this end.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

no good sending image links by PM dont work

hit choose files and upload 

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Laura their Witness Statement will come if they decide to go to Court.

Included with it will be a document from the Court advising you of the time and date of the case.

Also included will be all the copies of the PCNs sent as well as letters from the unregulated debt collectors and their sixth rate solicitors.

On top of that they include the contract they have with the landowners and a map of the car park etc. 

I doubt you will have received that as yet and I hope you never will.

Aah thank for putting me in the know lookinforinfo much appreciated wouldn`t it be great if they decided against going to Court but they have been relentless so it is anyone`s guess

• 4 weeks later...

A letter from Court arrived today dated 21st March stating if I want to be Litigation Friend I have to make a formal application to the Court whatever this means?

And must also get a written report from a GP or Psychiatrist setting out whether on the balance of probabilities the defendant currently lacks capacity within the meaning of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 to conduct these proceedings.

A 2nd letter states there will be a Preliminary hearing on the 25th June via CVP which 30 minutes is allocated where directions will be give about me being suitable as Litigation Friend.

I have now been on hold to the Court for 2 hours and 9 minutes and just getting "Sorry to keep you waiting"

I have been looking how to do this but no idea how to do it

Photographed them on my mobile

they are in photos but can`t send them tried to do it as a pm mail to Admin but that as failed too, no idea how a photo can be

I am at the end of my tether

surely the Courts would not keep me on hold for nearly 2 and half hours,

I don`t know what to do next.

I have never known anything so stressful cannot believe a hearing as to be done via the internet then a Court case too it is all getting too much for me, Court have just answered my call after 2 hours 35 minutes told me to email Court and tell them I have only just received these letters.

I assume the Formal Application means the Litigation Friend form I sent to Northampton

I can resent that to Chesterfield other than that I do not know what a formal application is,

it was difficult asking for advice once my call was answered as it was a lady whose English was quite poor she did not understand what I was saying.

Sorry, but an application to the court has to be done properly.  We need to see what they have told you to do.

The last thing we want is for the application to fail.

I'll PM you with an idea.

Just to say Laura & I have worked out a solution to uploading the court order but as I have to go to work now it'll have to wait till late this evening.

However, Laura, make an appointment with your GP - now.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

not sure why you sent this laura?

not what was asked for.

2022-06-07 IAS Appeal+reply.pdf

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Posted (edited)

Well, one of my work commitments got cancelled, or earlier than expected here is what Laura received today.  Comments in a minute.

Court orders.pdf

Edited by FTMDave
Typo

No application to be made only if you cant comply which I assume you can.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Laura - so yes, you need to to e-mail the court today.

In the subject heading put: the claim number; the names of the parties; court order dated 21 March 2024; preliminary hearing 25 June 2024.

Point out that the court order dated 21 March orders you to file documentation by 8 April, but you only received the order today 10 April.  Therefore it is impossible to comply with the order but you will do so as a matter of urgency.  No disrespect to the court is meant.  You have already made an appointment with your GP on XXXXX in order to be able to comply with the court order.

Next get your GP to write what the court wants.  It's only brief - "on the balance of probabilities the defendant currently lacks capacity within the meaning of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 to conduct legal proceedings in claim number XXXXX".

Done all what is required right now

the Court responded immediately and said the application I put in at Northampton in March 2023 to act as Litigation Friend was sent over for the Judge to consider on the 2nd April

no idea why this was requested again.

I explained all about the letters only arriving today.

I have papers that the GP filled in concerning my son being Severely Mentally Impaired that was sent to the Council to exempt him from paying Council Tax

the adviser at Court said this would probably be acceptable as I explained it is so hard to get a GP appointment and they would charge for this letter. 

The Court said they would let me know asap whether things have been accepted by the Court 

I want you to see I am trying, though stressed to death by it all it has been going on for well over a year, just want it to end,

you any idea what will happen when they video call me to see if I am suitable to act as Litigation Friend as it says 30 minutes allowed for this

you have provided everything to make it happen.

it'll simply be granted.

not sure why at every drop of a pin you get so worked up.

seriously its all a big nothing burger, a speculative court claim...treat it as such,

99% of your stress is of your own doing and it gets boring keep hearing about it everytime you post....stop it laura.

dx

and they

I am 65 not used to this like you have had years at it, I am sorry if it annoys you that I am constantly stressed, I wish I could overcome my stress but with me looking after elderly parents, 2 disabled children and a disabled nephew after his parents died life is a challenge so apologies for this boring you I will do my best to help myself instead of annoying you,  I realise I should not expect empathy I just hoped people could appreciate why I easily get stressed. 

we all have our x's to bare laura.

we just all deal with it differently ...mine is by helping people ...whomever they are regardless......

the objective being to dispel you stressing about this part of your life's current journey...

dx

and they

• 3 weeks later...

Laura, you & I worked out a neat trick to get your documentation onto the site.

However, I will be on holiday when your hearing happens, and so may not be around to help, and so it is vital that you learn to upload documents.  You have a little time now to experiment and get it right.

BTW, I'm only four years younger than you (less as it's my birthday next month) and I am also an idiot with computers, so the first time I had to upload something here I was 99.99% sure it would go wrong.  But it went right!  Simply because whoever wrote the upload guide made it very clear.  All that is needed is to follow the instructions in the upload guide.

The hearing is 25th June, I have downloaded items to different organisations previously but they do it a simple way and I just cross out private things with a felt tip and sent to an email address. 

I have looked at the instructions for CAG it seems extremely complicated especially this about having to use a system MSPAINT.EXE that removes your personal information.

I am hoping one of my Grandchildren understands things to give me help, I have shown one of my daughters she said she does not understand the instructions.

I have a PC and I mainly use a lap top, as previously advised I only understand the straightforward things, sending an email and using my scanner to send a document that I save in a file or send it to an email.

I will try and find someone to help me, thanks for your help you have given me so far appreciate it

Paint is a free programme on any Windows PC.

But don't worry, the choice here is not either perfection or nothing.

As you say, use your scanner, save the file ... and then use the "choose files" option when you post to CAG to add the file.

We can do all the redacting and converting to the correct file type at this end.  The important thing is just to get the info to us.

Why not do an experiment this afternoon and see if the above works?

Scanned the document made it 150 size saved it to scanned documents, went on this PDF Merge and it says "This type of file is not supported" I headed it Court 28-04-2024 jpeg. I cannot save the scanned document as PDF as it does not list that option on my scanner, tried to upload it direct to CAG page and again it does not accept jpeg

thats because jpg files can be seen by anyone , we dont want that ..so use pdf as members have to register to see them.

you cant merge jpg files on a site that says its a pdf merge site:crazy:

.., you convert the redacted jpg files to pdf on the other site listed in upload..THEN you merge them to one mass pdf using that site you tried...:eyebrows:

and they