Parking eye

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So i was 20 minutes late and received their lovely fine .

Totally ignored them till letter before claim.

Obviously angry at the increase ,i now replied and stated I was late because I am registered disabled with a blue badge and suffered one of unfortunate angina attacks. Never mind me walking at my normal speed  of around 1mph.

I did quote that im surely allowed a bit extra time but with me parking outside the disabled bays without displaying my blue badge…maybe not!

Frustratingly as normal cars were parked there that weren’t displaying anything!

I quoted that too!

Have expressed my concerns to the local shops,but no sucess.

Now received another letter basically outlining that i,m now outside the appeal timeframe.

Any advice greatly recieved!

Hi.

Are you sure it says 'fine'? We see them as speculative invoices.

It's a shame you appealed because it could make life a bit more difficult but we are where we are.

Please let us have the details requested in the forum sticky and we'll take it from there. In the meantime, please don't contact them again.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

shame you didnt come here 1st before dobbing yourself in as the driver , its not as if you are a CAG newbie being here since 2016......

its not a fine either.

when you've done the questionnaire, scan up every letter (bothsides) in/out since day one to one mass pdf please too.

we need your appeal/PAPLOC reply and also their reply too.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

where ever did you get those ideas from, not here!

calibration of cameras???

thats noting to do with speculative invoice fake parking tickets but speed cameras...

lets have everything please and get that Q&A done.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

put everything in one multipage pdf please not sep single page pdf's

read upload 

use pdfmerge site

and they

Stevie you made valid points to PE about why they should have cancelled your PCN. Even the government regards them as crooks and is bringing out a new private Parking Code of conduct since they know how much the balance is in favour of these parking companies.

if you post up your PCN we can look and see if they have made mistakes on the PCN which would mean that you were not liable for the charge. From the point of view of Judges 20 minutes is a lot over the prescribed time limit so you will need strong arguments to avoid paying them a penny.

Things like your disability will be one argument against paying and if you look at our record on getting our members to avoid paying those rogues you should find we are very successful. [And yes problems with the calibration of the ANPR cameras could be used to help your argument since cameras are not infallible but funnily they mostly if not always appear to work in favour of the parking companies]. Also we can use the equalities against them too.

So if you could please complete the questions asked on post 2  we can help you get out of their clutches.