Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belvedere Street Car Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1JJ

You're nearly there.

Use this free site to convert from jpg to pdf  https://www.sejda.com/jpg-to-pdf

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

or email them to me as you have been...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have no paper work at present to share to CAG I was just taking your advice and practising how to scan and send things, I have followed the instructions on the link you gave me. But that go me nowhere as all it keeps saying is it has to be pdf and I found no way how to make things pdf.

I assume I will not get any more paper work from the Court for sometime seeing as the online hearing is not till 25th June, I will keep trying to see how to do this pdf thing.

I doubt any of my family will understand any of this anymore than I do but I am going to ask each of them, the only way I personally know how to black out personal details is with a marker pen all that link I have read I am no wiser, I have a family member abroad he might be able to help I will ask him if he knows how to get rid of personal details off paper work and change things to pdf

The upload guide I was given on CAG has a link How to convert your document to pdf and this is the link I used www.pdfmerge.com, I was under the impression this would show me how to change things from jpg to pdf

You're nearly there.

Use this free site to convert from jpg to pdf  https://www.sejda.com/jpg-to-pdf

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The court are going to consider the request for a Litigatiohn Friend so that's a positive for her.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I applied to the Court to act as litigation friend has my son is Severely Mentally Impaired and sent the proof they requested from his GP so I thought this might have been accepted without a hearing. I cannot believe the claimant is still convinced my son was the driver.

• honeybee13 changed the title to Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belvedere Street Car Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1JJ

They will consider all your evidence hopefully they will see sense and allow

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I am very pleased that the Court has taken the decision to allow you to  represent your son and hope that he is happy enough with that to relieve the stress he will also be feeling. I do agree that Bank parking are so insensitive, greedy, horrible etc etc to continue proceedings considering  in what it is a very minor case of a wrong number plate .

Even their  own  IAS Assessors, who are normally hopelessly biased in favour of their members, went out on a limb and said 

" The Operator's evidence shows no payment for the Appellant's vehicle, or anything similar. It does show two payments for the same registration in quick succession. I would take a reasonable guess, based on the circumstances described, that the person paying has paid for the registration of the person they assisted again."

That is damning evidence and you must take that report with you as well as including that in your Witness Statement which we will help you with. I would expect that Bank would discontinue the case at that point.  But I am sorry to say  that you should not count on it.

• Like 2

I am sorry I am not aware of this report from IAS assessors? The Court will consider my application at a online hearing in June.

The Court instructed me to send Bank copies of my sons condition proving he could not have been the driver I have heard nothing further.

My son is not aware of any proceedings I have not involved him to avoid causing him distress, he has been sectioned a fair few times and I need to avoid this happening.

its an online hearing almost guaranteed you can rep him. 

he need not know anything about it.

the IAS assessors report was uploaded here by you long ago.

dx

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

laura, I know you have a lot going on in your life so as a reminder if you look at post 16 on your thread that is way back on page 1 you posted up the response from the IAS Adjudicator where around about paragraph 10 I repeated what they said "based on the circumstances described, that the person paying has paid for the registration of the person they assisted again."

In other words your grandson put in the number plate of the lady he helped instead of your number after he sorted out the lady's own number. It is a very easy mistake to make. What is so unusual that the Adjudicator took the time to explain how it could have happened not only for your benefit but for information to Bank who should have taken notice and dropped proceedings.

But that letter is a great asset for you and your son.

Thanks I will take a look at that report I appreciate that people know I have a lot going on and I do easily forget things and have helped me out

Well remembered LFI.

For the moment just concentrate on the hearing in June Laura, which should be a doddle.

After we will help you prepare a Witness Statement which will blow Bank Parking to Alpha Centauri.

Bank Parking will regret all of this it will rebound on them.

• Like 2