anney63

National Parking Enforcement PCN - 9mins in Co-Op Car park!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1068 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Help

I have just returned from looking after my 96 year old mother in law from Christmas Eve until yesterday for her live in carer to have a break.

Absolutely thrilled to open a letter from National Parking Enforcement.

Just what I needed after 2 hard weeks .

I had to go to the local Coop only a smallish shop as we had run out of bread and bananas.

I parked in the only bay available which was the disabled one.

I hadn't got Mother in Laws blue badge with me as I had come out in a rush and put her in the car .

She is wheelchair bound and suffers from advanced altzheimers and rather than get her out I left her in the car and ran in quick.

The time on the notice is 12.07Pm leaving at 12.16Pm.

She was actually sitting in the car.

If they magnified the photo they would see that.

Where does this company get my address from.

I checked Companies house and note that they have changed their name from Norfolk Enforcements.

I still have the shop receipt.

should i just ignore it advice would be appreciated.:evil:

10 mins grace period should cover that one!

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Interesting as the Co-op doesnt use anyone for parking matters since they had a big run in with CEL a couple of years ago.

if it has just arrived they are a day too late so when it dropped on your doormat is critical to create a keeper liability but that is of minor importance.

The first thing I would do is contact the Co-op HQ and ask them if these bandits have permission to be there rooking their customers, tell them the circumstance and say that you intend taking the matter up as a disability discrimination complaint.

Also, tell us exactly where the store is so we can google streetmap the place and look for signage that may kick this demand into touch.

For the moment do not contact the parking co,

it will only encourage them to think you might pay up regardless of the lack of merit in their claims.

There is no law that states a Disabled badge must be displyed on private land and I bet that there is no sign stating that a BB needs to be displayed if using a disabled bay.