woodfield retail park - Bury parking Eye APNR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got a APNR notification from parking eye

- will fight this as genuinely I did not see any signs,.

I have taken video and photo evidence of the sight and there is no visible signs stating parking restrictions on entry.

This is a huge retail carpark where there are signs dotted around on walls and high level posts (10ft).

When I entered the car park there was an immediate space to my Right hand side which I parked In.

At this point there was no signage around and I Went and did some shopping.

I met a friend After Buying goods in Tesco (With a ProvenReceipt, Time 11:37A.m.)

We had lunch and I then went to the petrol station Which is on-site but i had Forgotten To buy some something And went back and bought Again in Tesco (Timed receipt 14:16 p.m.)

The ticket says I left the car park at 14:24 PM.

On returning to the car I saw the parking signs as i walked through the actual carpark for the first time, got some petrol and left the premises.

I then had an after thought and feeling very cheated , decided to turn the car around, went back and parked again and took photos to show exactly where I was parked.

(I believe this can be a cause of 'double dipping"- I will mention it in my appeal as i do not believe i was parked for all that time.

Any tips would be helpful my thoughts are that the signage was solely on clear even though there are plenty of signage in other areasI was not looking for car park signs after I had parked.And also disputed in the time I was actually parked compare twoOn site.I have completed the details belowPlease let me know you your thoughts.

I About to send a templated Bog standard appeal Letter to Parking eye online As we speak.

i must mention that the car is a leased car and parking eye said they had to write to my lease company to get my details as registered keeper as I am the not owner. I think they have 28 days to inform me under this circumstance , and not the stipulated 14 days.?

1 Date of the infringement 14/06/2017

2 Date on the 04/07/17

3 Date received 07/07/17

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event - ambiguous - 2 photos of front of car not parked but assumed entry and leaving

6 Have you appealed? yes.

Have you had a response? not yet .

7 Who is the parking company? parking eye

8. Where exactly Woodfields Retail car park , Bury lancashire (retail shops Tesco, next, Sports direct etc)

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, BPA i think?

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

you're not the registered keeper, you are the Hirer.

along with the notice to Hirer PE should have sent a copy of the hire agreement and a signed liability agreement from the lease co. (pofa 13/14) in order to create hirer liability.

without those there is no hirer liability.

You could go back to Tesco and kick up a fuss with the store manager about being penalised for shopping there.

Illegitimi non carborundum

you know what! - I do remember a cover letter saying they had contacted my lease company to get details of me as hirer, but never saw the significance and threw that bit away and kept the NTK!...

you have been here before on more than one occasion but you still dont learn and throw away vital evidence from a parking co..

You are the driver as far as PE are concerned and once the lease co have named you there is no timescale to adhere to.

Yes, harangue Tesco's to get the ticket cancelled and point out that you are going to circulate the circumstances of this on social media as you know about the "double dipping" errors PE's system and staff cant detect etc