style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Only C...you dont serve it.... see post # 774

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already answered ...Post #777

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

1st part states 'I cannot pay the amount ordered and I wish to apply for, suspension of the warrant (box 1) and/ or a reduction in the instalment order (box 2). Neither box is ticked. At the end of the form the offer of payment is £4.00 a month which to me feels outrageous. I'm still shaking..

1st part states 'I cannot pay the amount ordered and I wish to apply for, suspension of the warrant (box 1) and/ or a reductioeam on heren in the instalment order (box 2). Neither box is ticked. At the end of the form the offer of payment is £4.00 a month which to me feels outrageous. I'm still shaking..

His true colours CD. He will have to prove why he can't afford the amount you expect to be paid by installments. Looks like he will have to produce an I&E.

I found this doc an N246A http://wbus.westlaw.co.uk/forms/pdf/cpf02077.pdf you will need to check with the team if this is what you need to do. The Court are always on the end of the phone to guide you on the process, get things moving tomorrow.

His true colours CD. He will have to prove why he can't afford the amount you expect to be paid by installments. Looks like he will have to produce an I&E.

I found this doc an N246A http://wbus.westlaw.co.uk/forms/pdf/cpf02077.pdf you will need to check with the team if this is what you need to do. The Court are always on the end of the phone to guide you on the process, get things moving tomorrow.

This is correct determindator...you have 16 days to return the form with your response /objections/proposals......go to section 3 if you do not accept the offer.

Regards

Andy

He has offered what appears to be the smallest amount per month he can get away with and it really is an insult. In order to make an informed decision, how could I obtain in advance of the hearing date an itemised statement of how he has worked out his I&E..

Is the N246A form the same form to respond either to vary an order or to do with a warrant ?

Yes...both

Enclosed with the application is details of his income and outgoings. How can I question this is a true record and not just made up ?

Does it show the mortgage is being paid?

Ring the court and tell them you intend to reply with form N264A and should you complete an N316 as you are not satisfied by the defendant's I&E. Mention you have not been guided by the court as to the time limit you have to respond to the defendants claim and ask what the protocol is in these matters.

Does it show the mortgage is being paid?

Ring the court and tell them you intend to reply with form N264A and should you complete an N316 as you are not satisfied by the defendan'ts I&E. Mention you have not been guided by the court as to the time limit you have to respond to the defendants claim and ask what the protocol is in these matters.

Thank you your reply, It is all very vague, I can't be expected to know all these things and my health has suffered and in my opinion, the court should at least give me a clue and options..

Thank you your reply, It is all very vague, I can't be expected to know all these things and my health has suffered and in my opinion, the court should at least give me a clue and options..

It isn't the courts responsibility to guide you (unprompted).

If you ask about time limits they should answer, but if you don't ask there is no obligation on the court to advise you.

It isn't the courts responsibility to guide you (unprompted).

If you ask about time limits they should answer, but if you don't ask there is no obligation on the court to advise you.

Are you saying that if you ask a specific question, they should and must answer ?

Are you saying that if you ask a specific question, they should and must answer ?

Not if you are asking generic advice : they have no obligation to advise. That is what you could pay a solicitor for, or seek advice from a legal advice centre or free legal service.

If you ask a specific question such as "is there a time limit" then yes, they should answer.