Anglian Water debt with Scotcall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4325 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Direct to Anglian.

I guess this is for clean water, and not waste water?

Are you still being served by Anglian?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi Bazooka, Thanks for the reply, this is a water bill for the pub which I came out of in March this year. Balance is £738, was 788 but made a payment of £50 when it was with Moorcroft but am only in aposition to pay a small monthly payment now. Scotcall have threatened a doorstep visit but has come to nothing (as usual I believe!) However I did phone Anglian when it was with Moorcroft and they said they wouldnt accept payment from me that I had to go to Moorcroft.

Typical response from them I'm afraid, IMO if Anglian won't accept your money then they don't want it.

Even if Snotcall did turn up unannounced then you can laugh at them and shut the door in their ugly mug, they have NO Legal authority or training to be harassing people in their own homes and con them of money. They are NOT Bailiffs, nor will they ever be.

IMO, I would ignore snotcall or any other third party clown outfit, deal direct with Anglian, if they don't wish to do so, then they don't get any money!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thank you cerberusalert, but this was a business water bill for a pub I was running, came out back in March with loads of debt:sad: it appears this web site will help with domestic customers arrears. However will contact them and see if anyhelp available.