County Court Claim Form Sigma

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This will be heard in a Small Claims court anyway (if it gets that far) and costs are limited/negligible, unless one side is found to have been unreasonable.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of these companies like to rely on the fact that most people will NOT want to go to court, and misuse their powers in the process... that is their main weapon and now you have found this site you can be armed with information that you are not the only person experiencing injustice from this bunch of lowlifes.

Sit back now and let the 'due processes' make their way through the system. The more you try to anticipate what may happen the more tangled up you become.

Hi Marshmallow, I am in a similar situation to you as well. Recieved a claim form with issue date 6th June for part monies only. Claimant Sigma SPV1. The amount claimed is £299.99 with costs bringing a total of £364.99. I have sent acknowledgement that I intend to defend the claim. Not sure if it is an overdraft or credit card.

Hi and welcome to CAG

If you could start your own thread on this matter so not to complicate Marshmallows.You will receive updates from this thread as you are now subscribed.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

33 days from the service date on the summons, but you can check it if you ring Northampton.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

well one letter was received by them 12th July and one on the 13th. No idea which one was which though (CPR 31.4 AND CPR 18)

In any case the CPR 31.14 stated I needed a reply within 7 days which has not been met yet. What is the next stage please?

hi Marshmallows,

I have had an identical POC from the and my requests was also recieved my them around the same dates, so we will be along side each other here, i havent heard anything from them as well.

B

well one letter was received by them 12th July and one on the 13th. No idea which one was which though (CPR 31.4 AND CPR 18)

In any case the CPR 31.14 stated I needed a reply within 7 days which has not been met yet. What is the next stage please?

The CPR18 should be identified as such - it should be headed CPR18 and be signed off with a statement of truth !!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Is that what they should have sent me back Citizen?I have not heard anything from them

I have not had response to either the CPR18 or 31.14, do i need to start doing s defence now, or do i need to chase them up please.?

Sorry, I thought you said you had responses but you didnt know what they were in connection with!1

When is your defence due?

What was the period of time you gave the solicitor to respond to your CPR18 and CPR31.14 ? Have you confirmed that these were both received (assuming you sent them by tracked mail - check the RM site and print off the receipts)

BCOBS

Sorry, I thought you said you had responses but you didnt know what they were in connection with!1

When is your defence due?

What was the period of time you gave the solicitor to respond to your CPR18 and CPR31.14 ? Have you confirmed that these were both received (assuming you sent them by tracked mail - check the RM site and print off the receipts)

The 31.14 was 14 days and the CPR 18 7 days.

Both were sent be recorded delivery and one was signed for 12th June and the other 13th June.

My defence is due 9th July.

So you should have received a response to the CPR18 by the 21st..

I think you should have sent them a reminder a bit sooner. I dont see any reason, why you cant get one in the post on Monday - I fear you wont get a response in time though.

I will flag your thread for andyorch.

BCOBS

Hi Marshmallows,

A little late now really to do anything with regards to the none compliance on CPR,s.However you use this as an advantage in your defence and still even have time to make application to force compliance re the CPR 18 (post defence) pre AQ.

I will be in and out of your thread as the date approaches and we can draft something suitably appropriate:wink:

Regards

Andy

• Haha 1

Right guys I guess it is time to start putting together this defence.

Andy you mentioned forcing compliance, how owuld I do this please?

Aslo where do I begin to start with putting a defence together. I am totally clueless, does anyone have any suggested links please

Thanks as always

I also have an issue that when I log onto MCOL I have no reference to my defending this claim or even of the AOS. I understand i should be able to submit via MCOL but do not appear to have anything there when i log on.... nos history, no submission facilities... nothing!

Marsh.

Hi MM

You need to check with Northampton and report the fault, what date is your defence due?

Regards

Andy

You have not submitted a defence as yet you mean the AoS? Is there a reason its not showing the status on MCOL?

Sorry Andy getting myself in knots:oops:

As I could not see anything on MCOL I called the court to confirm they had received my AOS. they confirmed they had and that I had until 9th July to file my defence.

I will call the court tomorrow and explain that I appear not to have the facility to submit my defence trhough MCOL, as i assume that this is how I will have to submit it?

Correct MM

And if there are problems submitting MCOL you need a plan B to enable that submission on time (IF submission will be hardcopy).

Regards

Andy

Just bring your S.o.C forward MM

The particulars of Claim State:

"Part only of monies due under regulated Credit Agreement no. XX between HSBC and the defendant, the benefit of which was assigned to the claimant on 21/12/11.

The Agreement was terminated upon the defence failure to comply with the terms of the agreement and or the statutory notice of default served by HSBC Bank plc.

The claimant seeks interest pursuant to section 69 of the CCA 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of issue continuing at the daily rate of 0.07"