County Court Claim Form Sigma

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing it from page 1 to page 4 for easy reference because your defence is imminent:-D

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Well I have had a look at BH's defence as it seems we both have the same POC and both our CPR requests have been ignored.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?353605-Sigma-SPV-1-(HSBC)-v-myself&p=3895052&viewfull=1#post3895052

I have asked BH whether I might base my defence around his as it looks very good.

Hi MM

If you bear with me and not rush this as we do have time to draft a far shorter and more suitable defence for you and BH to submit.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Ignoring CPR on the back of a split claim... anyone seeing a trend here?

Yes, I suspect lots will start getting letters advising of the power of the claimaint to 'stay' the claim (subect to a repayment agreement)

thank you to all knowledgeable people on this site who give their time freely to help

Here is a proposed defence MM should you wish to use it.

"Part only of monies due under regulated Credit Agreement no. XX between HSBC and the defendant, the benefit of which was assigned to the claimant on 21/12/11.

The Agreement was terminated upon the defendant’s failure to comply with the terms of the agreement and or the statutory notice of default served by HSBC Bank plc.

The claimant seeks interest pursuant to section 69 of the CCA 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of issue continuing at the daily rate of 0.07"

DEFENCE

1. Paragraph 1 is nether admitted or denied with regards to the Defendant entering in to an Agreement referred to in the Particulars of Claim ('the Agreement') the Claimant has yet to disclose any Agreement. Furthermore any claim for partial monies is averred Contrary to s35 of the county court Act 1984 s35 Division of causes of action.

2. Paragraph 2 is noted with regards to termination of the alleged contractual Agreement , the Defendant has no knowledge, therefore the Claimant is placed to strict proof there of.

3. Paragraph 1 is denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant and the Claimant is put to strict proof to:

(a) show how the Defendant has entered into an agreement with the Claimant; and

(b) show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and

© show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;

4. As per Civil Procedure Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.

5. On the alternative, if the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

6. By reason of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.

Regards

Andy

Remember, you are effectively dealing with HL Legal - Sigma is owned by the same people. They bark a lot but have a only gums to bite with. A debt buyer with its own solicitor - reminds me of HFO.

A complaint to the SRA about their split claims to reduce costs is a must.

Many many thanks Andy.

I assume there is no need for me to mention the failure to respond to my CPR requests.

Will i be able to fax this defence as it is not looking good for MCOL (can not use the phone as boss is in) and it needs to be in by the 9th (Monday)

Thanks again Andy and everyone else, you are gems!!

No need that's consequential you only refute what they plead.CPR etc comes at AQ.Check with Northampton either MCOL if OK or email/fax.

Regards

Andy

Allocation Questionairre - it is a document sent out prior to the hearing - just a few questions regarding time to be allocated, any further information that might need to be considered. A kind of case management document to make life easier for the Judge

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Just a quick one, aq, what does it mean please.

AQ= Allocation Questionnaire

MM it made be advantageous to read the new Sticky .... The Process of Litigation http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?356814-The-Process-of-Litigation-Court-Claims(5-Viewing)-nbsp

Hi Guys

I have just spoken to a lady at the court who has recommended that in light of the issues I have been having with MCOL to email my defence. She provided me with the relevant email address.

I assume that all I need to add is my name and claim reference to the email and to send the defence as a word document attached to the email.

Thanks as always.

You will need to add an header and SoT MM if by Email.

Andy

In the ......... county court

Claim No. ...

Dated ……… 20…

Claimant XXXXXXXXXX

and

Defendant XXXXXXXXXX

Then Defence

Then finish

Statement of Truth

I believe that the facts stated in this Defence are true.

Signature

Dated

Actually sorry to be the ongoing pain in the proverbial but if I sign the SOT, scan it and fax it, I assume the claimant will be sent a copy. This will then mean they could use my signature to falsify documents (or am I being overly paranoid?)