County Court Claim Form Sigma

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What exactly is the split Marsh?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think as per the recent bunch of summons, this is an Overdraft.Do you recall an overdraft with HSBC or even Midland going further back?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Have you retained any paperwork/ statements?

Ok you need information to verify what's happening here.I understand you have prepared a CPR 31.14, that may only reveal the Notice of Assignment.There is no agreement on a O/D nor is there a Default Notice.You have until July to submit a defence and as a such I think a CPR 18 request may be prudent to ascertain information.I.E copies of Facility and Notice 76 (1) 98(1)recall and termination.

Statements would be beneficial to verify any unfair charges and interest with the prospect of a Part 20 counter claim but time is restricted here, as such you could also request vis a CPR 18 a breakdown to how the figure has been arrived at.

Regards

Andy

Many thanks Andy, apologies once again for my ignorance but I assume i send the CPR18 alongside CPR 31.14?

Correct post up your draft to be checked.

Andy

I found this basic CPR 18 template on another thread. Is it something along thse lines Andy? Also in my CPR31.14 I requested termination notice and default notice, shall I now omit these from 31.14?

My head is spinning I hope I am not coming over really stupid, apologies if I am.

IN THE XXXXXXXXX

county courtlink3.gif CLAIM NO:

BETWEEN:

XXXXXXXXXX

Claimant

and

XXXXXXXXXXX

Defendant

_________________________ _________________________ ___________________

PART 18 REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

To: Sigma SPV

Please furnish me with the following documents/ information:

1. A copy if the Facility and Notice 76 (1) 98(1)recall and termination

2. A breakdown of all figures involved in your claim and documents proving evidence of this breakdown.

TAKE NOTICE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ANSWER THE ABOVE REQUEST WITHIN 14 DAYS OF SERVICE OF THE SAME UPON YOU

Andy, the particulars of claim are in the first post, they are after part monies, and claiming interest of 0.7p per day, without stating what the amount is.

This is typical behaviour from a company which knows it has a load of near statute barred debt trying to get the clock restarted buy claiming via court, I believe Aktiv tried this about a year ago and there may be others in the banking forum which have had the same.

I found this basic CPR 18 template on another thread. Is it something along thse lines Andy? Also in my CPR31.14 I requested termination notice and default notice, shall I now omit these from 31.14? No and add Notice of Assignment and amend Default Notice to " Notice served under sections 76 (1) and 98(1)

My head is spinning I hope I am not coming over really stupid, apologies if I am.

IN THE XXXXXXXXX

county courtlink3.gif CLAIM NO:

BETWEEN:

XXXXXXXXXX

Claimant

and

XXXXXXXXXXX

Defendant

PART 18 REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

1. A copy or explanation of the Credit Facility arrangement and T&Cs and Notice 76 (1) 98(1)recall and termination

2. A breakdown of all figures involved in your claim and documents proving evidence of this breakdown.

TAKE NOTICE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ANSWER THE ABOVE REQUEST WITHIN 14 DAYS OF SERVICE OF THE SAME UPON YOU

Failure to respond will be followed by an application to seek your compliance.

Andy

Andy, the particulars of claim are in the first post, they are after part monies, and claiming interest of 0.7p per day, without stating what the amount is.

This is typical behaviour from a company which knows it has a load of near statute barred debt trying to get the clock restarted buy claiming via court, I believe Aktiv tried this about a year ago and there may be others in the banking forum which have had the same.

Thats fine SG I have seen the SoC hence the CPR 18.

Andy

now my CPR 18 reads:

1. . A copy if the Credit Facility arrangement and Notice 76 (1) 98(1)recall and termination

TAKE NOTICE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ANSWER THE ABOVE REQUEST WITHIN 14 DAYS OF SERVICE OF THE SAME UPON YOU. FAILURE TO RESPOND WILL BE FOLLOWED BY AN APPLICATION TO SEEK YOUR COMPLIANCE.

I shall send both in seperate envelopes, recorded delivery this evening.

Once again many thanks for your continued help. It is great there are knowledgable people on hand, brilliant site.

Edited by Andyorch
Addition

Just one slight amendment above and will 14 days be time Marshmallows for your defence?

Andy

9th July, no should be suffice.

Andy

They go to the Sols named on the summons.

If you are concerned - telephone the number on the claim form and ask if the acknowledgment was accepted.

You could/should have printed off a receipt at the time you acknowledged.

You acknowledged early so if there is a problem, at least you have sufficient time to rectify it :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Well my requests have been received, so I guess I hang fire now and await for a response.

It is giving me sleepless nights all this. My main worry is that if they return the documents requested it will be ruled in their favour and cost me more.:!:

Well my requests have been received, so I guess I hang fire now and await for a response.

It is giving me sleepless nights all this. My main worry is that if they return the documents requested it will be ruled in their favour and cost me more.:!:

As long as they respond before you need to submit a defence, you can still come to an arrangement with them.

It is purely your choice whether you admit the debt or defend.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Stop worrying, if they return the documents they are the ones in trouble, not you, and stop worrying about costs, there has been nothing about costs in either of their Particulars of Claim or in your defence, so there should be nothing to worry about there.

This claim is actually for their legal costs - hence it is only for PART MONIES and therefore a SPLIT CLAIM which is nn abuse of court process.

They are in the wrong, not you - and if you decide to pay them this money then you have wasted your time posting on this forum, as you can see other people are fighting against this injustice and you should too... morally it is your right to defend this, as well as legally.

If you want to be party to a bunch of sharks fleecing you then fight and stop worrying - they cannot do very much, they cannot add on costs without questions being asked and their Particulars of Claim should have been picked up by the courts before it got to this stage - but sadly they want to 'automate' the system and human intervention often does not happen until a judge sees the lack of paperwork.

If they were serious you would have had a pack of information with the claim form, I bet you only got the claim form with no statements or anything.

Edited by sillygirl1