Friend Committing Benefit Fraud

stardust1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

we get contribution based JSA think that stops in August? going to ask next time I sign on if we can have anything else

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been on it since Feb 2012

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I agree about universal credit. I'll miss the boat on that because my 2 will have both left further education, so I won't be entitled to anything, ok, maybe a bit of housing benefit. But it may not be worth the stress claiming it. Dreading all that happening because being on your own is pants financially once you lose things like working tax credits. The amount I can earn an hour I will be working 60 hours a week at least.

And I would rather that than 60 odd quid a week what JSA is. That wouldn't even pay my monthly bills, & apart from a loan, they are the same bills everyone else has. 70 quid a month on virgin media which is a basic tv package without films or sport, & internet. 80 quid a month on gas & electric. 22 for water metre. I don't get why people think it's a luxury being on job seekers!

I've enver understood why people think it's a luxury either. Many who do have new TVs, etc. probably get them on credit.

Totally agree with this as I know people (friends of my daughter) who have a new tv that many may think is a luxury but they have paid so much over the cash price for it and as they never go out for a meal or cinema etc the tv really is not a luxury.

I cant agree that a new tv is not a luxury, I have no problem with people having a TV but i am talking about all new singing and dancing mega size flat screen etc etc surely all you need is a TV that picks up the 5 main channels, and plays a dvd other than that, it is a luxury. If you need entertainment read a book, go for a walk there are plenty of things to do that dont cost money. Before anyone shouts I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT DISABLED PEOPLE i am talking about those who are able to work but dont, and yes they are around we all know them if we are honest.

There are people who play the system and there are people who have far more income when CT/HB etc are taken into account than a couple both working who earn minimum or just above minimum wage who cant get any help and have to pay full rent pos private rent no help with any other costs who again cant afford to go out, and cant afford a new TV or to go out for meals.

All i am saying is that there must be more incentive/rewards for those who are working to make them feel it is all worth it, and make those who think they are entitled to be kept by everyone else that while they wont be left totally destitute they wont be out buying expensive ready meals/take aways/ new TV's and designer clothes any time soon.

I dont know what the answer is but there must be one somewhere.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

If you call “fraud” knowingly depriving someone of money that is rightfully theirs.

A person who is convicted of benefit fraud (by Judge), will normally have to pay money back.

They also will have another penalty of some kind.

Now look at the other side.

The Government though lying ATOS, knowingly deprives people claiming ESA money that is rightfully theirs.

When they are found guilty of this, by the appeals panel (The Judge) (amazingly 40% of the time), the only penalty is to pay the money.

So the real “fraudsters” are the Government, their rate of “fraud” is many times higher than the general public.

Also they get away with all this “fraud” without even so much as a “sorry”.

Edited by Life-Goes-On

I understand your dilema. More than once I have been tempted with a woman I know that claims sick, says she is agraphobic, yet is always posting on facebook about going down the pub, & off to football matches. Although she is a bit clever & states she can't leave her town really that's the problem, yet the footie match isn't in her town, she's on about a premier league team. I get on the online report page, start filling in the details, then stop. I know its anonymous, but nothing on line is truly anonymous, ip addresses etc. I just always end up thinking of kharma, & that something bad will happen to me. Strange maybe, but that's just what happens & it stops me!

That's shocking. My wife is ACTUALLY Agoraphobic. She has only left the house a few times in the last year and that was just to attend hospital appointments. She will not apply for any kind of disability benefit, even though she has serious health issues and she has paid into the system for her entire adult life. She is afraid of being labelled as disabled and thrown onto the scrap heap. I am going to show her your post and ask her if she would like to apply for her money or see someone undeserving like this person you know, living it up on what should rightly be hers.

I agree about universal credit. I'll miss the boat on that because my 2 will have both left further education, so I won't be entitled to anything, ok, maybe a bit of housing benefit. But it may not be worth the stress claiming it. Dreading all that happening because being on your own is pants financially once you lose things like working tax credits. The amount I can earn an hour I will be working 60 hours a week at least.

And I would rather that than 60 odd quid a week what JSA is. That wouldn't even pay my monthly bills, & apart from a loan, they are the same bills everyone else has. 70 quid a month on virgin media which is a basic tv package without films or sport, & internet. 80 quid a month on gas & electric. 22 for water metre. I don't get why people think it's a luxury being on job seekers!

Off topic a sec folks.

Jadeybags you need to get back to Virgin tomorrow as you are grossly overcharged. I have the full TV package + 50meg broadband + unlimited calls 24/7 and my total bill monthly is the same as you say you're paying for a limited service. Have a look at their packages on their website and get dialing.

Ok - teacups down, back to work everyone.

Oh, and if you want to remain anon online, go to your search engine and search for proxy server or hide IP.

You are anoymous as far as details go. All that can be traced is you ISP and the town, what Windows and Browser you are using. If you want any further details you need a court order to go to the ISP and ask who that IP address is issued to.

There would no need for DWP to find out who made an anonymous report so it doesn't happen.

Who know :) have seen cases with people claiming IB since the 1990s, condition for claiming IB and IS

Headaches, Broken Limb, Postnatel Depression child now 14, Fatigue, Depression ,

Stress, Abscess to name but a few

But who knows the full facts of anybodys circumstances.

Unless you do then leave well alone..

My broadband is free with Orange......

Who know :) have seen cases with people claiming IB since the 1990s, condition for claiming IB and IS

Headaches, Broken Limb, Postnatel Depression child now 14, Fatigue, Depression ,

Stress, Abscess to name but a few

My broadband is free with Orange......

I've heard of people claiming for these things too. But for many, it is much more serious than "I just have a bit of a headache".

Off topic a sec folks.

Jadeybags you need to get back to Virgin tomorrow as you are grossly overcharged. I have the full TV package + 50meg broadband + unlimited calls 24/7 and my total bill monthly is the same as you say you're paying for a limited service. Have a look at their packages on their website and get dialing.

Ok - teacups down, back to work everyone.

For real? I rang them 2 weeks ago & said I need to get this price down, they suggested dropping the net speed down from 20mb to 10mb, saving some money, getting rid of the free landline calls 24/7 that I was paying about a fiver a month for? As I have free calls on my mobile (with vodafone) & he agreed that my average phone calls on the landline only came to about 3 quid a month at most. Total saving was about 10 quid a month which isn't a whole lot, but every little helps!

Maybe you're a new customer? I have been with them years. I do still have a bill too, which is about 1.50 a month. Haven't switched to paperless statement yet. He didn't offer that actually.

As it turned out the net stopped working within a night of that bright idea of me trying to cut my bills & we had to wait 4 days for an engineer. The guy on the phone had dropped us down to an internet speed that doesn't exist anymore apparently, but we got a free hub out of it! Even though everyone will get them free in a few months anyway LOL

Thats right, thats why I said leave well alone unless you know the full facts of each case.. I.R.O of reporting someone for benefit fraud.

these people have been through medicals so therefore must be unfit for work,

they have passed the PCA many times over.

Edited by MIKEY DABODEE

Thats right, thats why I said leave well alone unless you know the full facts of each case.. I.R.O of reporting someone for benefit fraud.

these people have been through medicals many times over so therefore must be unfit for work,

they have passed the PCA many times over.

Ey? lol sorry but my brother is still on IB for depression, I adore bro, I was 11 when he was born so he's the apple of my eye. But depressed? The only time he is depressed is when he is on a come down the next day from the junk he puts in his system. Other times he is happy as larry. I remember taking him for his last medical for IB, & that was years ago when I was dating a particular guy because I remember him coming too, & we split about 4 yrs ago. Bro has had no medicals since. Honestly. He can't be the only person still on IB?

Ey? lol sorry but my brother is still on IB for depression, I adore bro, I was 11 when he was born so he's the apple of my eye. But depressed? The only time he is depressed is when he is on a come down the next day from the junk he puts in his system. Other times he is happy as larry. I remember taking him for his last medical for IB, & that was years ago when I was dating a particular guy because I remember him coming too, & we split about 4 yrs ago. Bro has had no medicals since. Honestly. He can't be the only person still on IB?

He will soon be going over to ESA then, wonder if he will pass their medical :(

I was on IB since it was started, before that I was on Invalidity Benefit and had to take sick note to the DHSS. With IB I used to have to go for a All Work Test every couple of years. After several heart attacks they reduced it to every 5 years. I was not called for my last due in 2010; probably due to the migration. Last year I was moved to ESA. I do not look disabled, but the powers that be, decided to put me in the support group without me having to suffer an ATOS "medical". Not all disabled appears so, lucky for me as I don't get abused in the street unless i let on.

I think quite a few are still on IB. I seem to remember that they aimed to transfer everyone to ESA / JSA by 2014.

And from April 2013 PIP is rolled out,a recipe for disaster while ATOS continue to struggle with the medicals and the appeal system grinds to a halt :!:

Not to mention Universal Credit

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

He will soon be going over to ESA then, wonder if he will pass their medical :(

Would someone pass that hasn't been to the doctors for anything, let alone anti depressants for a good couple of years now?