Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2499 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I will right one up for you if you like. Send one to your Ingeus branch where you attend, and one to the DWP/JCP. Its very easy and quick to do. AND its totally above board. Go to the DWP website and see for yourself. If you need help let me know.

Nimitz

If you could do it for me that would be brilliant, but does it go on to my advisor? She was ok, just the principle of the company makes my blood boil, there was something on my local news about some man got a job off his own back with no help from them and they still got paid, there's uproar about it, it's exactly what happened to me, I can't bear the thought of them profiting of my own hard work in establishing a place in this job, but I don't want it to go on to my advisor, will it? And thanks if you could help that would be great, (and I've been working since April, only just been made aware that I could withdraw consent)

Edited by G4C389

Just got my personal info back from DWP regarding the freedom of information act, there is about a ream of paper, and quite a lot of it is from Ingeus, they have also have sent a copy of the information consent form that I signed, and after reading this, they are definately going to get a withdrawal consent letter the next time I am summond to attend, it just goes to show that we will sign anything thats put in front of us.

May I take this opportunity to apologise to the postman who had to carry this package to my home and then back to the sorting office because I wasn't in to receive it.

SORRY Mr Postman

If you could do it for me that would be brilliant, but does it go on to my advisor? She was ok, just the principle of the company makes my blood boil, there was something on my local news about some man got a job off his own back with no help from them and they still got paid, there's uproar about it, it's exactly what happened to me, I can't bear the thought of them profiting of my own hard work in establishing a place in this job, but I don't want it to go on to my advisor, will it? And thanks if you could help that would be great, (and I've been working since April, only just been made aware that I could withdraw consent)

Hiya Matty Send a copy to the Ingeus Branch Manager, he will ensure it goes on their system, it will flash up whenever any advisor dealing with you logs in to your file. That way no new advisor can say they didnt know. (good idea I think)...... and send a copy to your DWP/JCP office (or hand it to your advisor when you next sign on).

Give me your email address and I will send it today. Or I can paste it into here and you can copy and paste it to a word doc. (Obviously insert your details etc lol)

Nimitz

same, i signed off without employment and it was a HUGE relief despite having no income! I attended my interviews not feeling like i m walking on egg shells, and got something . They certainly get you off your benefit either way.

Alternatively you could have withdrawn your consent. Makes your life easier......and their life a lot harder

Just got my personal info back from DWP regarding the freedom of information act, there is about a ream of paper, and quite a lot of it is from Ingeus, they have also have sent a copy of the information consent form that I signed, and after reading this, they are definately going to get a withdrawal consent letter the next time I am summond to attend, it just goes to show that we will sign anything thats put in front of us.

May I take this opportunity to apologise to the postman who had to carry this package to my home and then back to the sorting office because I wasn't in to receive it.

SORRY Mr Postman

Signmaker, just in case they maybe of use, check out the letter templates on http://www.consent.me.uk/ regarding your withdrawing consent, they are useful

Hiya G4C

Got a great letter for you to withdraw consent.

Nimitz

Hiya G4C

Got a great letter for you to withdraw consent.

Nimitz

Yea? Gr8, how do I do it? I've been in work for 7 months now and if I'm successful in withdrawing consent will my old advisor know about it? Hope it's not too late to withdraw though

Alternatively you could have withdrawn your consent. Makes your life easier......and their life a lot harder

I was going through that site, I noticed this part.

"Your organisation needs to make it clear to customers that giving consent is voluntary and that refusal to give consent or withdrawal of an existing consent will not affect any benefit they may be entitled to.”

Now I wasn't told about this? I was under the impression that if we didn't sign the forms we would loose our benefit basically. If I was told that before signing, I would have got up and walked out the door then and there.

Yea? Gr8, how do I do it? I've been in work for 7 months now and if I'm successful in withdrawing consent will my old advisor know about it? Hope it's not too late to withdraw though

Its never too late, send your email address.

"If Im successful"...lol... its your right. They have no choice. Its the law. send your email and I will send the letter.

I was going through that site, I noticed this part.

"Your organisation needs to make it clear to customers that giving consent is voluntary and that refusal to give consent or withdrawal of an existing consent will not affect any benefit they may be entitled to.”

Now I wasn't told about this? I was under the impression that if we didn't sign the forms we would loose our benefit basically. If I was told that before signing, I would have got up and walked out the door then and there.

Hiya. Withdrawing your consent stops any of your personal info going to and from a third party, which in turn stops Ingeus from aquiring the info they need to claim money from DWP, which in turn makes you useless to them. So they wont want to waste their time on you. They will see you less and not bother with you much.

You still have to participate on the work programme, however cos you are now worthless to them they leave you alone. I used to be there twice a week before withdrawing consent.........now I only get "invited" once a month....and then Im only there for 5 mins...... lol

Nimitz

"If Im successful"...lol... its your right. They have no choice. Its the law. send your email and I will send the letter.

And do they reply to acknowledge that you've withdrawn consent? And btw which office did you attend?

My version of a consent withdrawal letter can be found here: http://thiefofbaghdad.wordpress.com/2011/11/07/68/ Whilst there take the Poverty Pimp Poll.

The text reads:

Re: Data waiver agreement under the Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Pimpo,

As you are aware I have signed the data waiver/consent form thus authorising PIMPO to share my data with other bodies including potential and actual employers. You should also be aware that I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time without giving reasons or explanations.

I understand that such withdrawal does not effect my placement on the Work Programme or any employment or offer of employment made.

Please take this letter as notification of the withdrawal of my consent with immediate effect and alter your records to show that my data sharing consent has been withdrawn. Please sign and date the copy of this letter to acknowledge that it has been received by PIMPO and my instructions will be acted upon.

Yours sincerely,

Gissajob

I acknowledge receipt of the withdrawal of consent and confirm that it will be acted upon without delay.

Signed :……………………………. on behalf of PIMPO

Name:

Job Description:

It is drafted as a letter to be handed in with a request that the pimp acknowledge receipt by signing and returning a copy for your records. They may refuse to do this (even though they expect you to sign everything!). None acknowledgement in no way invalidates the withdrawal of consent.

Thankyou =) what is DMA team? I have been told i must come in by my WP to do the signing off my job seekers....they are going to phone my JC to do it... i am mandated to go to their center by my provider in a few days, but i can do this myself anyway by handing in the green book?, i m er.. worried they will have a go at me for not doing it the way they say. i don't really fancy more threats from them anymore.

Hiya Palelady

If you want them off your back just withdraw your consent under the data protection act 1998. simple as that. (plus they will no longer be able to make money from you being on the programme.

Nimitz

Anyone give their advisors your email address? I gave them mine, and they constantly send me links to jobs like pests.

Now I don't mind the odd email daily, but one day last week I was sent a total of 18 emails in the space of 5 hours (no exaggeration) now it's annoying since emails come straight to my phone and alert me.

The thing with the jobs too, they aren't tailored for our needs it's pointless jobs you need an FLT licence, or a CSCS card, or an NVQ level 2 in cleaning... pointless when I have non.

Rant over.

Anyone give their advisors your email address? I gave them mine, and they constantly send me links to jobs like pests.

Now I don't mind the odd email daily, but one day last week I was sent a total of 18 emails in the space of 5 hours (no exaggeration) now it's annoying since emails come straight to my phone and alert me.

The thing with the jobs too, they aren't tailored for our needs it's pointless jobs you need an FLT licence, or a CSCS card, or an NVQ level 2 in cleaning... pointless when I have non.

Rant over.

Sounds like your pimp has a list of all the e-mails for all his/her clients (or those who have given their e-mail addresses) and just sends out the same group e-mail to all on the list (can be done at the touch of a button). So much for a "tailored" service!. These people are just sapmmers really - they want to spam potential employers with clients' CVs and they want to spam their clients with job details.

All the more reason for not giving e-mail and phone numbers.

Rant over.

Morning Sir...... I would change my email address and mobile number if I were you. Providing them with your email and number is optional. All you are obliged to give them is your home address.

Nimitz

yep take nimitz advice tell em you no longer use that email address and do not now own a mobile phone due to the economic climate and the money paid each week does not cover the cost of buying or using a phone or even broadband...if they want to send you jobs by post they are most welcome to....they will moan and bitch but can do nothing about it...take back your life guys!!